Tishman

Add Photos

Tishman Chairman and CEO Dan Tishman

Dan Tishman

4 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

It was a great learning experience to work with this company.

Administrative Assistant/Purchasing (Former Employee)

I worked at Tishman full-time for more than 8 years

ProsThe best thing about my experience in this company was learning so many aspects of construction and purchasing.

ConsThere are no negative things about this company. I enjoyed working there and miss it. I miss all my co-workers very much.

Animosty at TCC/AECOM

Management (Current Employee)

I have been working at Tishman full-time for more than 10 years

ProsTishman Construction Corp has copious projects for present and future but executive management is questionable.
This is a Pro but qualified review

ConsThere is excessive tension between VP's and between the younger and older employees.
Many of the young professionals are in the habit of not fostering the "team" component in managing projects. I have heard senior management refer to such employees as barracudas

Advice to Senior ManagementLeave LL people at LL /Get rid of former LL employees

This was a challenging learning experience where my skills were put to the test.

BIM Coordination Intern (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Tishman

ProsThere is room to grow as well as plenty to learn as an entry level employee. The people a good and the culture is easy to adapt to if you are open minded.

ConsThis is a construction company so many of the cons vary from job to job. The current project that I am involved in is very stressful and involved.

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow for time to learn and adapt to people projects and programs involved. Provide support for new hires to grow and fit in to the work flow.

Learning experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Tishman

ProsFamily environment, good people free breakfast, great place to learn and grow. Exciting industry to be a part of. Tisman

ConsToo many chiefs trying to manage lower level employees causes a communication breakdown. Treat employees with same respect you treat management

Advice to Senior ManagementTry proactivly managing empkoyees rather than scrambling after the fact to fix a problem. Too many chiefs causes problems when trying to find where things went wrong.

Worked for Tishman? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tishman reviews and ratings in New York City, NY — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Tishman CEO Dan Tishman. All reviews posted anonymously by Tishman employees.