Titan Solutions Inc

Updated Jun 2, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Austin Heath

You won't find a better place to work!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Cedar Park, TX

ProsVery family oriented workplace. Positive, encouraging environment. Great group of people to work wirh!

ConsSmall office is not for everyone but well suits me. Those who love a combative workplace will not find that kind of thrill at Titan.

Beware

Recruiter (Former Employee) Cedar Park, TX

ProsNice owners and small, locally owned company

ConsEverything besides the Pros listed above including instability, constant layoffs/turnover, unprofessional environment, unethical treatment of clients and internal employees, charges too much $$$ to make up for lack of stability or diversification, etc. , etc.

Advice to Senior ManagementNothing will help if you don't listen to your employees and stop OVER CHARING your clients!

Wonderful Experience with Wonderful People

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Austin, TX

ProsSome of the best people you will ever meet can be found at Titan Solutions. They're not afraid of hard work, but they know how to have fun, too! These folks truly care about others, and their business ethics are impeccable.

ConsAll of the good food they bring in makes it difficult to follow your diet plan!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Fun ride while it lasted

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Austin, TX

ProsSmall family atmosphere, great work life balance.

ConsFor a small company, management direction was often confused, misguided and unfortunately at times completely inept.

Avoid Titan Solutions

Senior Software QA Tester (Former Employee) Austin, TX

ProsThey have good clients, but you would be wiser finding a different entry point to those clients. If it weren't for the great client, there would be no reason to work with Titan.

ConsTitan recruiters and upper management must have come from the used car industry. They will tell you anything they have to in order to squeeze every last penny off the top of your bill rate. It's a sleazy group. There best client is probably AMD / Spansion. If you have the opportunity, go through New Iron Systems or one of AMD's other preferred vendors.

Advice to Senior ManagementDisclose your bill rate and take a flat percentage. Of course, it doesn't pay as well as misleading people, so nevermind.

Worked for Titan Solutions Inc? Contribute to the Community!