Title Resource Group

Be The First To
Add Photos

Don Casey

Coldwell Banker

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsNice people, great working environment

ConsNo advancement, lots of favoritism, boys club

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more impartial

Supervisor

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Pros- great people
    - good process
    - gym, cafe, and free popcorn daily

Cons- poor upper management
    - power struggles between the departments hinder the companies success
    - follow thru on processes are not done which caused problems

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your employees, they see what's going on and upper management is derailing your success.

Stay Away from Dallas!

Agency (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsUm...free coffee and Coke. That is unfortunately about it. Sad, but true.

ConsThe CEO of this Dallas-based company does not even live in Dallas. He worked for a failed company, then got this job, and hired all of his own -- paying them way too much. People get "let go" all the time, to only be replaced by people under them. Very corrupt when you look to what the Richmond-based CEO is doing.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of the Richmond-based CEO. He is making this place horrible and nobody seems to care so long as the parent makes $$$

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Overall ,it was a great place (TRG)

HUD Specialist (Former Employee) Mount Laurel, NJ

Pros-Friendly people-
    -Training not too hard to learn or pick up
    -Enjoyable environment
    -Nice casual clothes most days
    -When busy, you can pick up lots of overtime

Cons-Slow times are slow, either its really busy or very slow. When it gets really slow there is almost no chance for overtime
    - Some supervisors are not knowledgeable about the positions of which they are supervising
    -Need more accurate training (a lot of miscommunication and mistakes made that I've seen due to different methods of training)

Love working here!

Policy Processor (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsThis company is very family oriented and carries a high sense of ethical morals and value!

ConsThe work load is repetitive so it gets a little boring sometimes, but there is ALWAYS work to be done.

Advice to Senior ManagementN/A

So much potential, I hated to leave.

Escrow (Former Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsThe time off policy is generous, same with bereavement. The IT team in the California division is very helpful and knowledgeable. TRG has great medical, dental and vision benefits. The staff in the escrow offices are extremely dedicated and really care about their clients.

ConsThe 401K match has much to be desired and they do not offer a discount for employees to purchase company stock (Realogy). The employee review system "guided coaching" is worthless. It's basically rigged so that only a certain percentage will be recognized/receive a raise even though everyone might be doing a top notch job.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't be so afraid to spend a little money TRG. Your competition is passing you up. Hire more IT people, a dedicated group only for TRG as opposed to the sharing of staff with your affiliated broker (Coldwell Banker). The communication between upper and middle management is really broken. I saw many ideas that never came to fruition and went to meetings where the same issues were talked about over and over across a few years. I was also within a group where we were advised to not talk about any of our issues when the "big wigs" came to town and not to "be negative or complain too much".

Great support from mid level management

ProsGood pay and benefits. Co-workers are great to work with and direct superiors are fantastic mentors.

ConsCompany is a bit behind the curve when it comes to technology and customer service.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore communication around the direction of the company

good

ProsI liked the people that I was working with

Consyou couldnt get full time

Overworked.........too many mandatory overtime hours.

Title Examiner (Former Employee) Mount Laurel, NJ

ProsFellow employes were all willing to help each other.

Cons60 plus hours a week expected always. Managers scream at their teams and threaten even more mandatory overtime.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook around at your overworked employes.

Very good place to work

ProsThe people are great to work with and you can learn a lot about the industry. The benefits are good, available health and 401K

ConsNo advancement opportunities. Many people stay as team players for many years. Limited amount of leadership positions and not much hope for advancement with a current leader vacating the position

Advice to Senior ManagementWork on career development

Worked for Title Resource Group? Contribute to the Community!