Tod's

Updated Jul 21, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Diego Della Valle

I love my job and I do a great job.

Specialist (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsThere is room for growth.

ConsWe are trying to maintain, with construction until our new bldg. is completed

Advice to Senior ManagementNot open for discussion

I gained a lot of valuable experience about the industry, hands-on technological work, and everyday work tasks.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsSome of the best reasons were the opportunities to work so closely with the wholesale team.

ConsI wish my internship dates included a market season to help with.

True luxury in every sense of the word.

Sales (Former Employee)

ProsAmazing benefits, they pay for 100% of your health insurance, uniforms, 4 pairs of shoes a year, dry cleaning etc. They have amazing hours, very few nights to stay after 7 PM. They are closed on every little holiday, such as Memorial Day, Labor Day, etc. Amazing clients.

ConsSlow to change. Slow shipments. Slow communication.

Advice to Senior ManagementRealize that when you sell a woman two bags a year for 4 years, there may be a year when she has to "cheat" on you with another brand. There is not that much Tod's product, so sometimes it is difficult to sell.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

I really enjoyed interning for Tod's and I would love to go back and intern for Tod's again.

PR Intern (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsYou get to work with experienced, intelligent, and amazing people. The environment is great. The office is very family like.

ConsThe pay isn't that good for intern but at least they give you something though.

Bad moral and company culture

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGlamourous products - for the one who can afford them. Shiny surface.

ConsLack of accountability, chaotic environment, unhuman treatment. No work-life balance, no respect for privat life and privat appointments (in your free time).
    I met here authorities who throw orders, but unfortunately no leaders who inspire and motivate. No recognition of performance. Nonetheless; frustrated colleagues and therefore, big fluctuation.

Worked for Tod's? Contribute to the Community!