Todd's Services

Good company

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at Todd's Services

Pros

Good company to work for

Cons

No con's to speak of

A great place to work. Great management and a fun atmosphere.

Current Employee - Sales and Design in Hamburg, MI
    Current Employee - Sales and Design in Hamburg, MI

I have been working at Todd's Services full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

They stand behind their work so I am confident when I meet with clients. The owner and management is constantly looking for ways to become better so we are always improving how we do things both internally and out in the field. I am grateful for this excellent Michigan company!

Cons

April, May, and June is very busy so slackers will not cut it, especially during these months.

Continue to listen to your staff. Thank you for your willingness to hear new ideas. This has lead to many great changes.

Wonderful Company to work for! Great employee's and Management

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Hamburg Township, MI
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Hamburg Township, MI

I worked at Todd's Services full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Todd's Services, is a great place to work! I was employed with Todd's Services from March of 2006 till June of 2012. The whole staff is Fun to be around! They are a very organized company. I learned so much from Todd's Services, Todd's Services is a Family owned business, as an employee you feel like family too. They have been in business for 30 plus years and are still going strong. Through The tough economy in all!! Yes they had to make a few changes during the economic down fall. I chose to stick with them throw the tough times, I had complete confidence in Todd's Services. Lone behold the economy is getting better and so did our paychecks. Todd's Services looks out for there employees. Gift Cards, Raises and Lunches! They offer a Service of Quality Landscaping and Hardscaping. For the past 11 or 12 years voted the best in Livingston County. After 6 years I received a call from my family with a great job offer and couldn't pass it up! Leaving Todd's was hard to do. Great place to work!

Cons

Fast pace work environment and seasonal work. Can't think of any Cons! Yes after 6 years!

Keep up the great work! You make Todd's Services an enjoyable place to work!

I have gained a significant amount of valuable experience in the operations of a small business.

Current Employee - Manager in Hamburg, MI
    Current Employee - Manager in Hamburg, MI

I have been working at Todd's Services

Pros

Better than average pay for the industry
    Available benefits
    Company generates leads for its sales staff
    In business for over 30 years
    Fun environment
    Pleasant staff
    Allows flexible schedules for family and personal time

Cons

We work hard, and at a fast pace since we are a seasonal business

I appreciate the dedication that our leadership has offered during the changing economic times.

Tough place to work during a tough economy

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hamburg, MI
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hamburg, MI

I worked at Todd's Services

Pros

Generally friendly staff to work for/with. If they are busy in sales, you can get a lot of hours of OT.

Cons

Wages have dropped considerably compared to a few years ago. No health benefits. Aging equipment. Workforce is unhappy and unmotivated a lot of the time.

With the economy in bad shape in Michigan, I understand that decisions made aren't going to please everyone, but when you could just lay people off and have a smaller, happier workforce, it would be a better idea than just cutting everyones wages across the board and having people work less than 30 hours a week. There is some fat in management that could be cut, but they would rather cut everyone else's wages rather than letting go one person.