Tokheim

Updated Jun 5, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Patrick Berthon

One of the better forecourt equipment suppliers

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsNiche industry, interesting work. Varied systems and equipment with a mixture of skills required. Manufacturing plant in Dundee is busy and works well.

ConsCompensation could be better. Not great prospects for advancement. Service offices in Dundee, customers generally in London and surrounding area.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider career growth throughout the company to nurture the best rather than losing them to the competition.

UNIVERSAL APPROACH,FLEXIBLE SOLUTIONS AND SERVICE EXCELLENCE

Maintenance Engineer (Current Employee) Noida (India)

ProsOne of Tokheim’s core beliefs is that our products are only as good as the support we deliver with them. More than anything else, it’s what differentiates us from our competitors. Which is why Tokheim has invested extensively in setting up the largest direct service operation in Europe, and selected only the very best Distributors and Authorised Service Agents in those markets where we do not have our own sales and service operations.

From basic design definition to maintenance, including detailed engineering, procurement, training, construction and installation, Tokheim offers its customers a complete range of services. Whether you are building a service station from the ground up or renovating and upgrading existing installations in parallel with your business development, Tokheim’s service specialists will act as your project partners.

Consso much work load on every employee....

Worked for Tokheim? Contribute to the Community!