Toll Brothers

Be The First To
Add Photos

Toll Brothers CEO Douglas C. Yearley, Jr

Douglas C. Yearley, Jr

Pros
  • The company has great people to work with and great benefits (in 3 reviews)

• The best part of working there was project reviews, when we had the opportunity to speak directly with senior management (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • Employees undermine each other, and upper management does nothing to create a healthier work environment (in 7 reviews)

• mandatory to work every weekend, safety in model home, long hours, lack of fair compensation (in 6 reviews)

More Highlights
2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Construction Manager

Construction Manager (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsThe company has great people to work with and great benefits.

ConsThe company needs to update there scheduling systems and constantly continue training.

Advice to Senior ManagementJust a reminder to share the wealth and knowledge with the staff.

Great sales staff

Sales Associate (Former Employee) New Chicago, IN

ProsGreat support from other sales team members. Beautiful homes, fun atmosphere, great upper-management, nice opportunity to work for some of the best sales people.

ConsProject Managemers are given too much control over the sales office. I was ripped-off on commission at least once.

Advice to Senior ManagementSales staff needs direct and open communication with upper-management.

Worked for Toll Brothers? Contribute to the Community!