TollFreeForwarding.com

Updated May 21, 2014
3.6

CEO

Toll Free Forwarding

I have been working at TollFreeForwarding.com full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company is growing astronomically. I was told about the growth when I interviewed, but brushed it off as them just trying to promote their company. But when I got the job, they were not kidding. What I really enjoyed was that they really seemed to value every employee's opinion, and management wasn't like the overbearing bosses I was used to.

Cons

There's a lot of work. With the growing list of clients, and all of the countries we service, there is a lot to be done. But if you go to work expecting down time, you probably should consider your employment goals.

Keep valuing your employees, and they will continue to work as hard as they can for you.

This place is a nightmare! Poor leadership and treatment of employees. Poor pay for the work involved.

I worked at TollFreeForwarding.com full-time for more than a year

Pros

Free coffee and decent co-workers.

Cons

Company will fire employees at random without cause. Company expects you to work round-the-clock to service clients. Poor pay scale. Commissions manipulated by management. Company culture is predicated on fear - COO rampages through office slamming doors/CEO could care less about you. Too many employees for the work involved. Not enough of the right types of employees. Favoritism - CEO is dating a sales rep. No acknowledgment from senior management. Sales Manager has never sold anything - dominated by other mid-managers in the company. Senseless meetings and sub-par training courses.

Be honest with your employees. Quit promoting the company and pay as something it isn't. Quit charging your clients for dead air calls and telling them it's telemarketers. Quit playing favorites. Value your employees because they are providing you a better lifestyle than you are providing them. Quit treating your employees like children. Positive reviews are fictional for this company - reputation mgmt by HR.

Great Place to work

Current Employee - Developer  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Developer in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at TollFreeForwarding.com full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

A very innovative environment with room to express initiative.
    Surrounded by a brilliant team working with leading edge technologies.
    Supportive management
    Ability to achieve career goals
    Great environment to work in

Cons

My commute takes a while, but that's my own problem...

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Explosive Growth – Great Company to Work For

I have been working at TollFreeForwarding.com full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Exploding growth! Highly intelligent people to work with and for. It’s exciting to be a part of this very nimble, creative, and innovative company. The company and management are easy to work with, team driven and results minded. I can’t wait to see where we will be in a couple of years.

Cons

They are experiencing a huge growth spurt which does present some challenges, as with any company. Nothing bad, they just need to work on written policy more. It seems that they are addressing this and it is definitely improving.

Keep up the great work. It's because of the way that you treat people that we are loyal and happy. Thank you for making this a great place to worrk!

Great culture , lots of growth!

Current Employee - Sales  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Sales in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at TollFreeForwarding.com full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have worked here for over 3 years, in that time we have more than doubled in size. The culture is friendly and professional. Pros:
    I would have to say the number one pro is compensation and work environment.
    Ongoing training and implementation of necessary processes.
    Communication between departments is easy and clear!
    Great Coffee !
    Lunch provided on Fridays!

Cons

Due to the rapid growth some processes take a little longer to implement.
    Account management overlap in some cases but always resolved quickly and without conflict.

I think management should check the quality of work for each individual. The Management does a great job of listening to concerns of all employees regardless of title. Very engaged hands on Management team they are doing a great job!

Thinks it's a big growing company

I have been working at TollFreeForwarding.com

Pros

Good pay I guess, some nice employees, quiet environment, free coffee, water, location good for travel

Cons

Lack of leadership, poor standards and processes, needs structure and charisma from management types. Potential to grow BUT management needs a lift in every way.

Open up horizons and put new processes to work. Hire great people with the experience to better your processes and awareness.

Struggling small company that doesn't know that it is struggling

I worked at TollFreeForwarding.com full-time

Pros

Great pay, but that does not compensate for lack of leadership.

Cons

Not a lot of organization leads to missed opportunities and missed productivity.

Put more process in place.

Worked for TollFreeForwarding.com? Contribute to the Community!