Toot'n Totum Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
3.2
Greg Mitchell

1. Best employer I have ever had.

Former Employee - Store Manager in Amarillo, TX
    Former Employee - Store Manager in Amarillo, TX

I worked at Toot'n Totum full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

There are clear cut rules and guidelines and consequences for violating them. They are very organized. They promote from within. The management pay is nice.

Cons

It is slightly difficult to get time off because they are frequently understaffed due to high turn over rates and working all holidays.

Advice to Management

Get anonymous feedback from employees about management and you will learn where you can improve.

2. Ok if your starting out

I worked at Toot'n Totum

Pros

Good hours that's about it.

Cons

People are crazy, managers suck and don't care.

Advice to Management

Grow up

3. Boo

Former Employee - Customer Service in Amarillo, TX

I worked at Toot'n Totum full-time (More than a year)

Pros

None rude shut it down

Cons

Sucks pay sucks too strict

Advice to Management

Need better management

5. Good first job.

I worked at Toot'n Totum

Pros

Decent pay for someone out of high school, or someone in need of money, you can always pick up tons of hours, that aren't scheduled at your store, pretty flexible, good micro managing. I loved this job and wish I could move back to Amarillo.

Cons

Having to clean up disgusting bathrooms, working with a lot of older slower people, some rude customers, (depending on what side of town you're on)

Advice to Management

Actually meet us, I mean the training Manger (Brent) or whatever he is, actually sends you a default letter and meets you eventually, but it would be nice to know what the guy who is signing my checks looks like, and a little more appreciation for your employees, we're away from out families on all major holidays, a 20 dollar gift card for Christmas really isn't a way to make it up. Have monthly contests, and incentives and stuff to lower your turn over rate.

6. Not a very good place to work.

Former Employee - Cashier in Borger, TX
    Former Employee - Cashier in Borger, TX

I worked at Toot'n Totum full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Customer service, people, and past pasted.

Cons

Management was not very good.

Advice to Management

To make sure they have all there ends covered from management to employees.

7. Learned everything to learn about pretty much about a car wash and car detailing

Former Employee - Car Detailer in Amarillo, TX
    Former Employee - Car Detailer in Amarillo, TX

I worked at Toot'n Totum full-time (More than a year)

Pros

To be honest the only good thing i would have to say about TNT is some of the benefits that we get there and some of the things we get to to do like wonderland and stuff other than that there is not to much i really liked about it .

Cons

The biggest down fall i would say they had was not paying there employess a fair price. Went from working outisde and making someextra money like tips to going to the back of the lot and not seeing any tips anymore or on my paycheck. Also another thing is to is the fact that we had to scrub thrw up fetsis and uriene and from i understand now were suppose to be certified for that kind of stuff

Advice to Management

To me evrything should be ran the same at every store no matter what and car detailers should coulod pay more since they are not seeing any tips anymore and still have the supervisors working the front still taking all the tips that we made to . also if we not suppose to get any tips than neither should any of the other sites treat everybody the smae no matter what and quit hiring no good workers than you might make some more money incase your wondering why your sales go down because you got the employees but some lazy ones who dont wanna work and quit letting them do what ever they want .

RSS Feed </> Embed