Toot'n Totum

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Greg Mitchell

Good first job.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsDecent pay for someone out of high school, or someone in need of money, you can always pick up tons of hours, that aren't scheduled at your store, pretty flexible, good micro managing. I loved this job and wish I could move back to Amarillo.

ConsHaving to clean up disgusting bathrooms, working with a lot of older slower people, some rude customers, (depending on what side of town you're on)

Advice to Senior ManagementActually meet us, I mean the training Manger (Brent) or whatever he is, actually sends you a default letter and meets you eventually, but it would be nice to know what the guy who is signing my checks looks like, and a little more appreciation for your employees, we're away from out families on all major holidays, a 20 dollar gift card for Christmas really isn't a way to make it up. Have monthly contests, and incentives and stuff to lower your turn over rate.

Not a very good place to work.

Cashier (Former Employee) Borger, TX

ProsCustomer service, people, and past pasted.

ConsManagement was not very good.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo make sure they have all there ends covered from management to employees.

Learned everything to learn about pretty much about a car wash and car detailing

Car Detailer (Former Employee) Amarillo, TX

ProsTo be honest the only good thing i would have to say about TNT is some of the benefits that we get there and some of the things we get to to do like wonderland and stuff other than that there is not to much i really liked about it .

ConsThe biggest down fall i would say they had was not paying there employess a fair price. Went from working outisde and making someextra money like tips to going to the back of the lot and not seeing any tips anymore or on my paycheck. Also another thing is to is the fact that we had to scrub thrw up fetsis and uriene and from i understand now were suppose to be certified for that kind of stuff

Advice to Senior ManagementTo me evrything should be ran the same at every store no matter what and car detailers should coulod pay more since they are not seeing any tips anymore and still have the supervisors working the front still taking all the tips that we made to . also if we not suppose to get any tips than neither should any of the other sites treat everybody the smae no matter what and quit hiring no good workers than you might make some more money incase your wondering why your sales go down because you got the employees but some lazy ones who dont wanna work and quit letting them do what ever they want .

Worked for Toot'n Totum? Contribute to the Community!