Toronto East General Hospital

4.1

Rob Devitt

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Internship with the IT Department

Former Employee - Technical Associate  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Former Employee - Technical Associate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at Toronto East General Hospital as an intern for less than a year

Pros

If I ever needed a doctor, it wasn't hard to find one. They also had a very good Occ Health dpt who were very friendly and could go to for small questions. I got to see many parts of the hospital and get a good idea of how hospitals work. They even have a nice volunteer department if you are interested in that.

Cons

There are not many cons to working here and most of which I can not really say about since I didn't work there long. Budgets here are always tight which makes things harder on employees but as it is a hospital these things are expected.

A warm and welcoming place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Toronto East General Hospital as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Everyone is very down to earth and willing to help each other out. It's a lot like a family. There seems to be a lot of ways to get involved in hospital activities like the gingerbread building competition around Christmas, the pumpkin carving contest for each section of the hospital, etc.

Cons

There are some individuals who are prone to gossip, but I just don't bother getting involved.

Worked for Toronto East General Hospital? Contribute to the Community!