Town and Country Hospital

Town and Country Hospital Reviews

Updated Feb 17, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

One of the friendliest hospitals ever.

RN Case Management (Current Employee)
Tampa, FL

I have been working at Town and Country Hospital full-time for more than a year

ProsTown and COuntry is a home town hospital in a big city. Most employees have been employed for years....many over a decade. The hospital is familial with relatives working within the walls in various departments. HCA recently purchased Town and COuntry and the hospital is well on the road to success. So many wonderful modifications in such a short time, plus so many short term plans for change....all positive.

ConsThe hospital has a not so flattering history. The previous corporation was well anchored in the West but not so involved in the Eastern US. Many much needed modifications were not addressed for a long time hence education and equipment upgrades where not a priority.

Advice to Senior ManagementI am not sure U have advise. The new upper management execs. have done a great job with the ownership transition. Staff is happier and we are all eager to see the future.

RN at Town and Country Hospital

RN Med Surg (Former Employee)
Tampa, FL

I worked at Town and Country Hospital full-time for less than a year

ProsOverall a good experience, very fast paced, patient turnover on post operative unit quick, as most patients discharged the next morning. You may start with 5-6 patients and end up with 4 new ones in one day-exhausting. A lot of times a nurse was dedicated for discharges, but you had to do all admissions-a lengthy process.

ConsEveryone, especially housekeeping staff, always talked in Spanish among themselves, very unprofessional.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo not make promises you can not keep.

Worked for Town and Country Hospital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Town and Country Hospital reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Town and Country Hospital employees.