Towne Park

Be The First To
Add Photos

Towne Park President Jerry South

Jerry South

Pros
  • flexible hours, great corporate culture, I enjoyed it while I was working there(in 10 reviews)

• flexible schedule / fellow employees(in 9 reviews)

Cons
  • Low pay for bottom level employees-(in 11 reviews)

• It was as if the account manager was discouraging me from taking my final exam(in 8 reviews)

Worst Higher Level Management ever

Valet Attendant (Former Employee) Edison, NJ

ProsTips are good occasionally- the people you service are nice.

ConsThere are never any promotions. You will stay stagnant for your time here. Upper management like account managers and assistant account managers do not care about anyone but themselves. Absolutely horrible communication practices. The leadership here is non existent. The money is terrible. You can make more money at McDonald's and be treated better.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of current account manager and aam in the Northeast they will tear down every single one of your employees. This is not the first complaint nor will it be the last.

Turn around and run away.

Valet Attendant (Former Employee) Orlando, FL

ProsNone. I honestly did not find one single positive thing to say about this employer. I was extremely unhappy the year I was there.

ConsNo medical benefits and no paid time off. Company is top heavy. These people are greedy and only care about raising prices for parking.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay your employees more and stop being greedy.

Not quite what I expected

Assistant Account Manager (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsOpportunity to advance in company if you're willing to move.
    Experience dealing with upper level hotel management (can also be a con).
    Great for learning people skills.
    Very fair salary.
    Very fast growing company.

ConsWork/life balance sucks. I work just about every single weekend while the account manager takes every weekend off. I also work late into the night just about every day too... 9, 10, 11 o'clock, sometimes later.

Many of the hotels you work like to use Towne Park as a scapegoat.

I was sold on the fact that I wouldn't be working so much in hotels but rather with hotels. This was completely false and I really don't like working in hotels so I feel like I was somewhat duped. If you like working in hotels then go for it.

Advice to Senior ManagementSuch a big and diverse company that I won't even pretend to think that my experience is universal so won't bother giving advice (they wouldn't care anyway).

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Mediocre

Valet Attendant (Former Employee) Indianapolis, IN

Pros-It's a job, a college job at that

Cons-Management
    -Staff
    -No chance to move up unless you stick around for years, which is too long to bare.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn to value your employees

Towne Park Is a terrible company to work for.

Valet (Former Employee) Nashville, TN

ProsThe two employees I worked with were friendly and helpful.

ConsI worked for this company for one day and was never paid. Classy operation.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf someone works for you, they should be paid.

Great company with lots of advancement but not after the Account Management level.

Account Manager (Current Employee) Denver, CO

ProsA great place to cut your teeth! The development program teaches strong leadership and client relations skills. This job Is what you make it. Very transparent company, as an account manager I was able to meet and sit in on meetings with the CEO on several occasions.

ConsNot a lot of growth or room for development past the account management position. More opportunities are given to individuals if associates relocate several times. Pay scale is low for job duties and functions I believe this is why they focus so much on internal development for line level associates.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement is lean and spread very thin! the current landscape of the company is getting away from what has made it so successful in the past. More focus has been place on compliance and administration type of tasks and not empowering employees to provide the best Product for our clients and employees.

Account manager

Account Manager (Current Employee)

ProsSchedule is great. You essentially make your own schedule. Hotel atmosphere is a blast. Plenty of pto. Company is growing rapidly.

ConsPeople aren't paid on merit they are paid on how long they have been with Towne Park. If you're an outside hire you'll make more.

GREAT COMPANT BAD PAY

Guest Service Associate (Current Employee) Nashville, TN

ProsGet cash in your pocket everyday
    Meet new people
    Exercise

Conslow pay
    I really have nothing bad to say about the company as long as you know how to drive, park cars, and talk to people then it should be an ok job.

Advice to Senior Managementmanagement was really cool I am a current employee but may be terminated after side swiping a lexus onto a benz damage looked bad. So I may quit today but it was a cool job while it lasted. I worked there for a little over a week

Great Company needs better pay

Guest Service Coordinator (Current Employee) Santa Clara, CA

ProsCompany very flexible with hours.

Consthe only flaw i had to give that the pay is to low. if they increased it maybe they would get better results from their empolyees

Decent money but terrible account managers and no accountability.

Valet (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsGreat place to work while you are in college. Can make some good cash every night. Most of the people are pretty nice.

ConsPeople constantly don't get paid the amount the are supposed to. The management doesn't care about your well being. They just want to get you for the that 2 to 6 dollars an hr. Some of the shifts suck

Advice to Senior ManagementFix your equipment, do what you say your going to do, if your all going to a site don't all stand around and circle jerk. Actually do something. Be less useless and more helpful.

Worked for Towne Park? Contribute to the Community!