Townsend & Associates

Updated Jun 23, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Michael Townsend

Incredible service matched with friendly and professional staff.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsFlexibility, professionalism, friendly, willingness to help in any way possible, career advice, resume advice, consultations, open communication interviews.

ConsSelective industry, client communication, one location, on-boarding process

Membership Analyst at Pfizer

Membership Analyst (Former Employee) Memphis, TN

ProsIf you are looking for experience, the opportunity will look great on your resume.

ConsThere are too many politics. Management is weak in the sense they do not hire the most talented or productive. They hire the "Yes Men."

Advice to Senior ManagementYou should focus on Talent not Personal Relationships.

Review for Townsend & Associates

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Morris Plains, NJ

ProsThe recruiter who assigned me to this position was a pleasure to work with, but has now moved on as a recruiter for another employment agency.

ConsNo paid holidays or vacation, inconvenience of undergoing a drug screening only for a temporary or contract position. When one is making himself or herself available to for work, the candidate isn't assigned to a recruiter unless a recruiter has an assignment, which is finally a perfect fit for the candidate. The candidate needs to call into the administrative assistant for make himself or herself available to work.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt's not a good idea to set one of your contractors up with your next door neighbor.

Worked for Townsend & Associates? Contribute to the Community!