Trajan Insurance and Wealth Services

Employment Status

Reset
2.5
CEO

1. Company is ok to work for if you like sales.

Current Employee - Financial Advisor in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Financial Advisor in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Trajan Insurance and Wealth Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

CEO really tries to help new hires. Has a team is family feel to the place. Success is what you make of it.

Cons

Only paid on commission and sometimes it takes several months to get paid. High pressure to sale and bring new business into the company.

Advice to Management

change pay structure and quit lying on as a way to get new hires.

2. A learning experience

Former Contractor - Financial Professional in Round Rock, TX
    Former Contractor - Financial Professional in Round Rock, TX

I worked at Trajan Insurance and Wealth Services as a contractor

Pros

They sponsored me and I was able to get my license They had a good commissions structure

Cons

My time there was not what I was told and had been expecting. I was fairly new to the industry. They promised success with their intensive and amazing training program. I received truly impeccable training for the first month or so. Even though the scheduled trainings were scattered all through the week, I loved them because I learned a lot. Shortly after I finally got my license, my mentor left the company and no one noticed. I was pretty much left high and dry, no one cared that I did not have the EXPERIENCE to move forward in a position like this. I feel like things got a bit hectic at the office, and I was left to the sidelines.

Advice to Management

I know you want to do so much, you want to be everywhere at once and help everyone. Although your intentions are truly generous, your lack of focus is a detriment to the company.

RSS Feed </> Embed