Transcentra

Not yet rated.

Lynn Boggs

Awesome

Recruiter (Current Employee) Norcross, GA

ProsStill new to the company, but so far my experience has been very welcoming.

ConsTo new to share at this time, but stay tuned for future reviews.

Proceed with Caution

Proswork in process, challenge if you're up for it.

ConsTraining, Advancement, concern for employees, compensation, culture, work ethics, morale, development

Advice to Senior Managementrevamp

Disappointed

Lbx Clerk (Current Employee) Medford, MA

ProsThe occasional free lunch. An okay benefit package.

ConsThe company acquired Citizen's Bank Lbx of Medford, MA around Oct. 2013. The transition was anything but smooth. Upon take over, they called everyone into a room and forced us to sign paperwork w/o the paperwork being explained or giving us the time to read it. Communication between HR/management/employees is very poor and the management seems to hide a lot of things from its employee base, creating a shadowy environment. The date on which we will be moving into our new building and getting new equipment is constantly changing and the company also stated, after telling us that we'd all get a 2% cost of living raise, that we would not be getting one due to late hiring dates. Employee morale seems to be on a downward spiral because of these mixed messages. Currently, overtime is high, despite a low workload, work/life balance is low. The work load is imbalanced, with certain employees doing a lot more w/o increased compensation and others doing very little. Currently, no one is held accountable for poor quality and lacking productivity. This has led to lazy employees and poor quality. The supervisory staff seems clueless, pulling people in multiple directions w/o giving any real direction at all. They seem as flustered as anyone underneath them and barely seem to know what they are doing. This is understandable, as training as been poor across the board. I see very little chance for advancement and pay increases within the company and my confidence in the company is fading.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere are 15+ people who are capable of being cross-trained, cross-train them and stop throwing work onto those whom are already over-burdened. Also, cross-train yourselves so that you can better understand the dept. A manager or supervisor should have knowledge on all areas of the dept.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

The new J&B Software & Regulus Is the place to be!!!

Senior Vice President (Current Employee) Philadelphia, PA

ProsGreat unitified company that supplies both outsource and in-house solutions to the critical business industries. Clearly we are the market leader.
    When created, the company combined two industry leading solutions from J&B Software and Regulus Group from both payment processing, print, and EBPP solutions.

ConsAdditional sales representatives neede to continue our growth and expansion

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat initial investments and let's keep the roadmap & investments cominig!

Worked for Transcentra? Contribute to the Community!