Transearch International

CEO

Never a dull moment!

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at Transearch International full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

It is a challenging but exciting business as we are influencing the careers of talented executives as well as the businesses and profitability of our clients. I have grown tremendously and am given every opportunity to learn and excel. I love that is not a stagnant business - its constantly changing and challenging itself.

Cons

It can be very stressful as its revenue driven. The trick is to turn this around and live the values as if this is in place the money will follow.

Never act in fear - be brave!

Failure to realize its ambition

I worked at Transearch International

Pros

Tends to provide a more Bespoke search approach to its clients, nimble and more client focused when compared to tier 1 & tier 2 search companies i.e. Korn Ferry, Heidrick & Struggles et al

Cons

Despite working to shore-up its international collaboration and international cross boarder search capability, there is really a lack of a robust systems and formal practices to support global searches behind the scenes.

The approach is ad-hoc and a function of the individual Consultant to ensure a successful outcome.