TravCorp USA Reviews

Welcome Back To High School

Former Employee - Reservations Agent in Anaheim, CA
    Former Employee - Reservations Agent in Anaheim, CA

I worked at TravCorp USA

Pros

Travel benefits are nice. And uhhh hmm tought questions, im pretty sure I have nothing else so that is about it.

Cons

It is all about who can kiss the managements rears the most. They dont care about sales numbers or performance, it is simply about who is closer to the management and those in charge, nothing else matters there.

Advice to Management

Clean house, stop making this out to be a high school, you guys are a travel company, why dont you actually focus on reward those who keep your business running mmkay?

Awful

I worked at TravCorp USA

Pros

many of the people there are nice.

Cons

When I got laid off, I was given no advance notice even though the decision to let me go was made weeks or possibly months in advance. I know this because a new person was hired into my group when my boss knew he could not afford to keep all of us there. I got laid off less than two months after this new person was hired. My boss didn't even have the decency to tell me of what was going to happen to me in advance so that I could look for a job in the meantime. That bothered me way more that the layoff itself. While I was there I had no chance of a promotion and felt like I was in a dead-end job.

Advice to Management

Treat your employees with respect. Be honest with them. Give people a legitimate chance to advance in the company.

RSS Feed </> Embed