Travel Leaders Corporate

Not yet rated.

David P. Holyoke, CTE

Okay

ECommerce Project Manager (Current Employee) Wilmington, DE

ProsWork from home opportunities available

ConsManagement and communication are in need of improvement.

Very disorganized, low pay compared to other corporate agencies

Corporate Agent (Current Employee)

ProsThis is a work from home agency which is a plus in most people's eyes.

ConsIt is very disorganized and decisions are made on the fly. Also, as a lower level employee, you won't receive any kind of recognition of a job well done. There a a chosen few who work on projects and don't get the recognition that they deserve.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere needs to be a better training department and decisions that affect workflow should be well thought out before just throwing them in place.

I AM A LEADER

ProsCompany recognizes every employee as LEADERS. Focus on employee engagement. Ability to be part of an entrepreneurial organization that allows me to contribute in a meaningful way.

ConsAll startup companies obviously have to deal with change, competing deadlines, etc. While I enjoy being part of a changing culture, business philosophy, etc. it may not be for everyone.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to proactively share company vision, business reasons behind decisions, etc. It's been invaluable in me gaining a better understanding of the company's direction.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Virtual Opportunities Viral Relationships

ProsThis is a great company to work for if you like the ability to work from home and remotely. Their virtual infrastrucure has a strong foundation and the opportunities for internal growth are almost endless.

ConsThe company's president often operates from an emotional place and therefore can be very reactive and change his mind often and quickly. This can leave his management team feeling unstable and unable to give their teams true direction.

Advice to Senior ManagementGrowth and change are good things but staying committed to strategic goals and continued employee development are critical for positive morale.

Worked for Travel Leaders Corporate? Contribute to the Community!