TravelClick

Be The First To
Add Photos

TravelClick CEO Larry Kutscher

Larry Kutscher

Pros
  • Work from home 2 days a week in Houston office and 1 day a week in Chicago(in 7 reviews)

• I work with great people and we are all passionate about our positions(in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • There is no work life balance for anyone who is not on the senior management team(in 11 reviews)

• No work-life balance whatsoever(in 6 reviews)

Great company atmosphere

Senior Technical Analyst (Former Employee) Houston, TX

ProsLaid back office, self starting, no micromanaging, flexible, understanding supervisors, great team players

ConsTraining on new products terrible, NOC was terrible

Advice to Senior ManagementAll departments need to work together.

Run

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThey provide free coffee and pens for your cube.

ConsPeople are very unhappy and the work environment is toxic.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire manager who know how to manage.

NOC Engineer

NOC Engineer (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsOpportunity to problem solve, use unix and sql scripts.

ConsLoved being there, no cons.

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat time!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

An Exciting Challenge

ProsCasual Attire, fun, lots of employee events

ConsNot enough experienced management where needed

Advice to Senior ManagementSince it is such a fast growing company employees should understand some bumps along the way, growing pains. Look and listen to what the past and current employees are saying in the office and in the media, you can learn from that to make it better for all who are employed! Thanks

Sock Some Money Away For Therapy

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Schaumburg, IL

ProsNice office in NYC if you are into that sort of thing. Exciting industry.

ConsWorking here is like that Simpsons episode where Homer becomes Mr. Burns assistant. Job is 27/9. Extremely high pressure environment. If you have kids still dependent on you forget about working here.

Advice to Senior ManagementEase up on the throttle a bit, you drive away a lot of good people.

Ups and Downs, but Optimistic overall

ProsFast Growing Company
    Mostly Young employees
    Relaxed Bosses
    Ability to work Remote
    Fairly flexible Hours
    Vacation / Benefits

ConsCEO seems to only care about $$$, not the product.
    Some departments are micromanaged.
    Spurts of long hours and occasional weekends.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

At the time I worked there, it was a growing company with a lot of potential

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat learning experience with large portfolio of products. Very intelligent people that work there but there are some people that probably should move on.

ConsChallenges with certain products. Being able to deliver promised results to customers at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on making core products really competitive. Reward the people who are really good and find ways to keep them.

Good overall working environment

Web Developer (Current Employee) Schaumburg, IL

ProsGood people and environment. Great development team to work with.

ConsWork is sometimes too stressful and pay is way too low for the work load.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease stop with contractors and pay well to your in house developers, as you have been seeing -- they are all moving to other places. So instead of wasting money training new people, you should take good care of already trained people in your team.

Worst place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsSmart and nice co-workers, casual work environment

ConsCompletely dysfunctional and rampant hypocrisy by leadership team. Values mean nothing. Horrible working environment. Too much focus on internal process, not enough thought to customers. Revolving door of leaders and morale is so low. CEO is cold and rude, no interest in people, just bottom line.

Advice to Senior ManagementVisit your top clients and invest in IT, not more leadership team - if not, customers will wise up.

Worst interview ever - no one seems happy or pleasant there

Inside Sales (Current Employee) Orlando, FL

ProsPossible pay check would be the only positive thing coming out of this relationship

ConsInterviewed by 4 or 5 of bleakest ppl I ever met. No one smiles, no one says they love the job or the company.....all seemed stressed/worn out. I wanted to RUN as far away from them as I could.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo something.....you are running your ship up on a sand barge!

Worked for TravelClick? Contribute to the Community!