Travelmax

Be The First To
Add Photos

Travelmax support staff

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Tampa, FL

ProsThey are hiring. The pay for entry-level positions is relatively high. The management is very good about giving requested days off.

ConsVery low pay for more advanced support positions. Incompetent management who will say one thing to you, then completely disregard it behind closed doors.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your employees. Believe it or not, there are many in the company with great ideas. Not listening to them is what drives morale down.

Worst travel nursing experience in my career.

Travel Nurse (Former Employee)

ProsPay okay...nothing special. Seemingly lots of contracts to choose from.

ConsThis company treats their travel nurses like garbage. Massive compliance requirements. Always sides with hospital even if they violate a contract. Problems getting paid. Acts as if it's your privilege to work for them. Clearly they do not understand that there are tons of travel companies out there, and most are at least polite and non-manipulative.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou are a staffing company. No staff, no business. If you treat your contracted nurses like garbage, they aren't going to return for round 2. We all talk, and word gets around quick.

Worked for Travelmax? Contribute to the Community!