Tredegar

Be The First To
Add Photos

Tredegar President, CEO, and Director Nancy M. Taylor

Nancy M. Taylor

Tredegar is a company you can be proud to say you work for.

Extrusion Technologist (Former Employee) Marlin, PA

ProsThey treat everyone the same.
    They offer great benefits and pay scales.
    They listen to your comments for improvement.
    I would very much like to come back to work for Tredegar.

ConsI did not like swinging shifts in the past.
    I went to college after being layed off in 2009, which was a mistake. Ishould have went back to Tredegar when I was called back.

Advice to Senior ManagementPeople like to be told that they are doing a good job when it applies.

public company acts like private company

Prosvery homely atmosphere at tredegar

Conslongworking hours need growth initiatives....

Product technician, machine operator of plastic extrusion equipment and sonic lamination machines in plastics industry.

Product Technician (Current Employee) Lake Zurich, IL

ProsGood pay, benefits, and working conditions. High priority towards safety.

ConsNeeds better management and trouble shooting resources.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Avoid this employer if possible

Maintenance Tech (Former Employee) Terre Haute, IN

Prosif you are poor and they offer you more than what you currently make. They have a company picknick at holiday world. Every month or so you get an inexpensive item providing there are no injuries. The health plan is actually not that bad compared to other health plans at places that I have worked. The 401K plan was alright but they cut retirement benefits at the last union contract which just means that they will cut them again. This seems to be the norm in amercan business now though. The vacation isnt very good though either was the pay.

Consextremely low morale everyone pretty much hates working there but a few people, incompetent managers. Way too many managers, the plant could probably be ran with 8 or less mangers and when I left they had close to 15 to 20. They have since let one go. Most of the managers dont really know what is going on and they argue amongst them selves alot also. Union environment. If you hate unions as i do then this isnt a place for you to work. A few ignorant co-workers who are protected by the union. The operators are paid very well for the training that is required.

Advice to Senior ManagementFire and replace yourselves with Intelligent people. Fire and replace yourselves with Intelligent people Fire and replace yourselves with Intelligent people Fire and replace yourselves with Intelligent peopleFire and replace yourselves with Intelligent people Fire and replace yourselves with Intelligent people

Worked for Tredegar? Contribute to the Community!