TriNet Group Reviews

158 reviews filtered by
3.6
TriNet Group President, CEO, and Director Burton M. Goldfield
Burton M. Goldfield

Pros
  • Good benefits, competitive compensation package (in 5 reviews)

• The company is growing rapidly and you need to be able to adapt to a lot of change (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • They could care less if we make money, if we have work-life balance, if we want to establish a career with the company, etc (in 4 reviews)

• Lack of opportunities to move upward or horizontal, long hours and too many clients, no work-life balance unless you are at a higher level (in 6 reviews)

1. An amazing fast growth company that serves small business.

I have been working at TriNet Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

TriNet has been an incredible place to work. I've had the opportunity to grow and be promoted here. They have invested in me in during a period of rapid growth and the future here is bright.

The caliber of the people I work with at TriNet is incredible. Our people are some of the brightest & hardest working that I've had the opportunity to work with.

Cons

TriNet has been undergoing very rapid growth and the change curve here is continuous.

2. Great Culture

I have been working at TriNet Group

Pros

Autonomy, pay, training, great benefits

Cons

Segmented divisions after acquisitions. In the midst of merging them all together.

None

3. Best Employer I've Ever Had

Current Employee - Human Capital Consultant in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Human Capital Consultant in Denver, CO

I have been working at TriNet Group full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Strong leadership; great culture; company values; good benefits; growth and development opportunities; team dynamic; strong stock; work-life balance

Cons

IT/systems issues; communication across departments

5. An amazing company that I'm proud to work for.

Current Employee - Sales Director in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Director in San Diego, CA

I have been working at TriNet Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

This is the best company I have ever worked for. It makes me feel proud to represent their solutions. Our clients love us and we are growing like crazy.

Cons

No Cons to speak of.

Keep growing this company. Keep treating your employees with class and respect. We are all proud to be apart of TriNet.

6. TriNet has been an incredible experience for me!

Current Employee - Sales Director
    Current Employee - Sales Director

I have been working at TriNet Group

Pros

TriNet presents a collaborative environment in which to grow your career. There is an extremely strong "we are in this together" atmosphere here. Senior Leadership believes in promoting from within which is clearly evident by the amount of internal employees who have risen through the ranks over the last couple of years. If you are willing to work hard, TriNet is a place to build a happy, healthy, and lucrative career. I have been with the company for about 3 years and feel very lucky to be a part of it!

Cons

Fast paced growth...not a bad thing but you need to be willing able to grow and adapt with a company moving at hyper speed!

Keep up the big vision!

7. Get in while you still Can!

I have been working at TriNet Group

Pros

I've been with TriNet for almost 4 years and I continually get promoted, get raises, make more commission and get more responsibility. I could not ask for a better corporate employer. TriNet allows me to make the income I want and to meet the individuals in the community that I want to associate myself with. TriNet has went IPO but has not turned into a "corporate mongrel" like most companies do. I still have the flexibility that I had as an employee back when I started in the TriNet "startup" phase. If you drink the TriNet coporate "koolaid" you will most likely never leave this organization until you retire.

Cons

I do work a lot of hours, but its because I want to make a lot of money and push myself to continually "burn the midnight oil". This is what all sales jobs are about though if you are a top 5% sales contributor. This would be the only con I have seen over my 3+ years.

Keep on Keeping on! Management gets stronger each year due to the educational piece that TriNet brings to every employee each year.

8. Coming up on 4 year anniversary

I have been working at TriNet Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have been at TriNet for four years. Overall it has been a tremendous ride. In that time the company has gone public and quadrupled in size. With that has been many opportunities for growth and advancement which I have experienced and witnessed. Their is a great need for the services and the overall market is very under-penetrated. The benefits are above average for what I have seen in the industry. They pay 90% of family and individual, 401K match and generous PTO.

Cons

With the growth comes change. This change is not always easy to adapt. Those that embrace and run to the change do best.

Keep the gas pedal down on growth, but be cognizant of how the change effects everyone and make sure it is always well communicate at all levels.

9. Fantastic Company with an Amazing Future!

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at TriNet Group full-time (less than a year)

Pros

TriNet is a great company that is going to get even better! The leadership, culture and vision are all top-notch. Having recently gone public, there is a lot of change which brings great opportunity! Executives are inspiring and accessible, the products are varied and differentiated. I've never worked harder, but I've never enjoyed my work this much!

Cons

There is a lot of change and it's happening fast. You have to keep up or you can get left behind. There are some things that are unstructured, but that's more a reflection of the rapid growth that's occurring. Nothing that can't be solved.

Stay focused. Continue to invest in service, implementation and technology improvements, they will pay huge dividends.

10. Always Inspired to do my Best!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at TriNet Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

This is an organization that walks the walk and talks the talk. Everyday they allow me to become better at everything I do both professionally and personally. TriNet encourages and enables one to make decisions for the good of their clients both internally and externally. I have worked for many organizations and never have I experienced and organization like TriNet, The leadership has a great vision and knows how to execute. All of this and they provide excellent benefits and compensation packages as well.

Cons

None, unless you call a great work environment and great leadership a negative.

Keep executing on the Vision and Culture!

11. A Great Place to Work...

Current Employee - Sales-Individual Contributor in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Sales-Individual Contributor in Irvine, CA

I have been working at TriNet Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

TriNet is the leader in the PEO industry. We have created a business model that focuses on our clients and provides a clear vision and mission to our employees. Our top tier benefits, work/life balance, and culture make it a truly amazing journey to be a part of.

Cons

We are growing at a very rapid pace. Finding the right individuals along with keeping up with the pace of change can be challenging. This is also presenting great opportunities for individuals to advance their careers.

Continue to inspire individuals to develop personally and professionally. Afford them the opportunity to advance in their careers via training/development, on the job experience, and mentor programs.