TriNet Group Reviews

Updated August 20, 2014

3.3

TriNet Group President, CEO, and Director Burton M. Goldfield
Burton M. Goldfield

Pros
  • TriNet offers good pay and good benefits (in 5 reviews)

• The company is growing rapidly and you need to be able to adapt to a lot of change (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • Growing pains that comes with a rapidly growing organization (in 5 reviews)

• Senior management first PEO experience is at this company all except three (in 5 reviews)

More Highlights

Great Sales Organization, Raleigh NC

Current Employee - Regional Sales Consultant Passport  in  Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Consultant Passport in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at TriNet Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been at TriNet over a year and I am extremely happy with the Sales Leadership and experience. TriNet is very fair with sales people, patient, and the leadership is always looking for ways to make you a success. They are always asking how they can help. Compensation is excellent and the culture is the best I've been in in years. PEO Sales is challenging, however leaders here find a way to make it fun and rewarding.

Cons

No cons to report. This is a great company.

Keep the dynamic, challenging and rewarding culture. Keep staying on the ground with front line consultants. As TriNet grows, hold on to the entrepreneurial spirit.

An amazing company

I have been working at TriNet Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

I joined TriNet as a fresher after school and my Manager helped me so much in mentoring me, advising me with good tips..Very Happy to work at TriNet

Cons

Please monitor each an every employee so much that each resource should be well utilized when the company provides such good options..

Jul 17, 2014Public Relations

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy to hear you had a wonderful manager and hope we continue to support your career and life goals!

Happy Employee

I have been working at TriNet Group

Pros

This company cares about the clients they serve which creates a feeling of working for a noble purpose

Cons

You must be willing to put in the hard work to succeed

Keep listening to your employees

Jul 3, 2014Public Relations

We do and we are glad to have you at TriNet! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

A Very Happy Former Temporary Worker

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Reno, NV
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Reno, NV

I worked at TriNet Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great team based environment. You're not just a number there, and feedback from your supervisors is constantly available. Flexible with time off, unless it's Open Enrollment season.....

Cons

It's difficult to find cons with this employer. Sales department seemed to have it the hardest, since they were under expected standards of recruiting new companies to on board their benefits administration with the company. I didn't work in that department, so I didn't have that issue.

Keep doing what you're doing.

Aug 5, 2014Public Relations

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are thrilled to learn you had a great experience and we hope you will be open to returning to work with TriNet in the future.

Great company to grow with. A little growing pains, but the upside will be significant.

Current Employee - RSC  in  Boston, MA
    Current Employee - RSC in Boston, MA

I have been working at TriNet Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Competitive pay for hard workers. If you are willing to learn and work as a team, you fit the culture.

Cons

Growing pains that comes with a rapidly growing organization. More structured, ongoing training. Roll out of new/updated products needs to be more clear.

Keep the open communication going. Would be helpful to have more information around specific growth plans.

Expansion & growth

Current Employee - Front Office Staff  in  San Ramon, CA
    Current Employee - Front Office Staff in San Ramon, CA

I have been working at TriNet Group full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Company values & integrity are outstanding.
    Wonderful people and atmosphere.

Cons

None, my experience has been all positive.

None

May 27, 2014Public Relations

Thank you awesome front office staff! We are delighted to be welcomed by your smiles and warmth daily. We appreciate your long tenured service and are thankful to have such wonderful employees. We ... More

The company has offered nothing but great opportunities.

I have been working at TriNet Group full-time

Pros

You feel appreciated and valued. The little things add up, TriNet goes out fo their way to show they care.

Cons

I can't really think of some of the cons, other than some employees as with any other company can be negative.

Apr 1, 2014Public Relations

Thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear such wonderful things from our current employees (it's means we are doing something right). Please remember to always fill out our Great Places to ... More

Work has never been so fulfilling and rewarding / Part II

Current Employee - Regional Sales Consultant  in  Redwood Shores, CA
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Consultant in Redwood Shores, CA

I have been working at TriNet Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Pros –
    - excellent pay
    - excellent benefits
    - tenured professionals
    - industry leading / industry disruptor

Cons

Cons –
    - long hours
    - lots of moving parts to the solutions
    - not for the faint of heart

With that being said ... if you are up for a challenge, understand that winning big takes risking big and that greatness doesn't come easy -- then join our team. You will be welcomed and rewarded for your drive and success.

I will be celebrating my 2 year anniversary with TriNet on the 26th of this month. My personal journey has been tremendous and I am confident that those who stay focused, surround themselves with positivity and align with like-minded colleagues (which is the large majority of our colleagues) within TriNet find a path ripe with opportunity both personally and professionally.

TriNet allows you to contribute your skills and ideas to the team, while helping you grow your own skills.

Current Employee - Corporate Level
    Current Employee - Corporate Level

I have been working at TriNet Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

TriNet offers good pay and good benefits. You and your manager discuss and plan an expected workload TOGETHER and they expect you to deliver on that workload, but when and how is mostly left up to you. Management is there to make sure you have what you need to get the job done, not make sure you are doing your job. They don't hound you for coming in an hour late or leaving an hour early occasionally if you are consistently delivering great work.

Cons

People might feel uneasy about the state of constant change that exists right now, but not a single employee has been laid off and they are hiring by the hundreds.

Keep doing what you're doing. Employees will be more engaged if they can contribute their own ideas and execute on those ideas.

Jan 23, 2014Public Relations

That's why we hire capable people like yourself. We are thrilled to have you on our team and appreciate your feedback! There a lot of changes happening, but none of it would be possible without the ... More

Entrepreneurial, fast paced work environment! Company is positioned for incredible growth and opportunities

Current Employee - Principal Human Capital Consultant
    Current Employee - Principal Human Capital Consultant

I have been working at TriNet Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great leadership support for personal, professional and company goals. Teamwork is not a "buzz" word at TriNet, it is real. Everyone is able to contribute to their fullest potential.

Cons

Not necessarily a con but lots of change and very fast paced. Great for those who like moving quickly and being held accountable for results.

Continue doing what you're doing ensuring appropriate staffing levels and scalable processes and products for continued growth.

Jan 23, 2014Public Relations

You are right about that! Every part of our company is dependent upon the coordinated efforts of intelligent and caring people. Thank you for being a part of it all. We appreciate all that you do.

Worked for TriNet Group? Contribute to the Community!