TriNet Group Reviews

165 reviews filtered by
3.7
TriNet Group President, CEO, and Director Burton M. Goldfield
Burton M. Goldfield

Pros
  • Good benefits, competitive compensation package (in 5 reviews)

• The company is growing rapidly and you need to be able to adapt to a lot of change (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • They could care less if we make money, if we have work-life balance, if we want to establish a career with the company, etc (in 4 reviews)

• Lack of opportunities to move upward or horizontal, long hours and too many clients, no work-life balance unless you are at a higher level (in 6 reviews)

Steep learning curve, but a great ride once you figure it out.

I have been working at TriNet Group full-time

Pros

Product, Senior Leadership, Collaborative Culture, Comp/Benefits. I've been here for 2 years and come from within the industry. Things move fast and there is a steep learning curve to the company and the industry. Once you figure out how to build your ecosystem, things change dramatically. It's been a fun ride.

Cons

The different business models still step on each others' toes from time to time. Would like to see more offerings than just PEO for prospects who aren't a good fit for what we currently do.

Advice to Management

Diversify the the offerings within each business unit in order to expand our marketshare. Invest in the service model to accommodate this.

2. Best Company to work for!

I have been working at TriNet Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Unlimited potential to grow from within. Benefits are outstanding and the opportunity to learn is never ending.

Cons

I have nothing to complain about. We even get free Kuerigs with lots of coffees and teas to choose from. It's just all good!

Advice to Management

Keep me until I am ready to retire someday far away!

3. Finance

I have been working at TriNet Group full-time

Pros

Great executive management, like the energy and people like working here. People are very committed to their roles here and also know how to have fun. Committed to this role and will continue to committed

Cons

South Bay location would be great!!

Fast paced, exciting high growth company

Current Employee - Regional Sales Consultant
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Consultant

I have been working at TriNet Group

Pros

Lots of ability to make an impact as company is growing rapidly. Great culture and career growth

Cons

Usual growing pains with fast growing companies

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work and continue to help small businesses to achieve their dreams

An amazing fast growth company that serves small business.

I have been working at TriNet Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

TriNet has been an incredible place to work. I've had the opportunity to grow and be promoted here. They have invested in me in during a period of rapid growth and the future here is bright.

The caliber of the people I work with at TriNet is incredible. Our people are some of the brightest & hardest working that I've had the opportunity to work with.

Cons

TriNet has been undergoing very rapid growth and the change curve here is continuous.

Best Employer I've Ever Had

Current Employee - Human Capital Consultant in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Human Capital Consultant in Denver, CO

I have been working at TriNet Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Strong leadership; great culture; company values; good benefits; growth and development opportunities; team dynamic; strong stock; work-life balance

Cons

IT/systems issues; communication across departments

TriNet has been an incredible experience for me!

Current Employee - Sales Director
    Current Employee - Sales Director

I have been working at TriNet Group

Pros

TriNet presents a collaborative environment in which to grow your career. There is an extremely strong "we are in this together" atmosphere here. Senior Leadership believes in promoting from within which is clearly evident by the amount of internal employees who have risen through the ranks over the last couple of years. If you are willing to work hard, TriNet is a place to build a happy, healthy, and lucrative career. I have been with the company for about 3 years and feel very lucky to be a part of it!

Cons

Fast paced growth...not a bad thing but you need to be willing able to grow and adapt with a company moving at hyper speed!

Advice to Management

Keep up the big vision!

An amazing company that I'm proud to work for.

Current Employee - Sales Director in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Director in San Diego, CA

I have been working at TriNet Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This is the best company I have ever worked for. It makes me feel proud to represent their solutions. Our clients love us and we are growing like crazy.

Cons

No Cons to speak of.

Advice to Management

Keep growing this company. Keep treating your employees with class and respect. We are all proud to be apart of TriNet.

10. Get in while you still Can!

I have been working at TriNet Group

Pros

I've been with TriNet for almost 4 years and I continually get promoted, get raises, make more commission and get more responsibility. I could not ask for a better corporate employer. TriNet allows me to make the income I want and to meet the individuals in the community that I want to associate myself with. TriNet has went IPO but has not turned into a "corporate mongrel" like most companies do. I still have the flexibility that I had as an employee back when I started in the TriNet "startup" phase. If you drink the TriNet coporate "koolaid" you will most likely never leave this organization until you retire.

Cons

I do work a lot of hours, but its because I want to make a lot of money and push myself to continually "burn the midnight oil". This is what all sales jobs are about though if you are a top 5% sales contributor. This would be the only con I have seen over my 3+ years.

Advice to Management

Keep on Keeping on! Management gets stronger each year due to the educational piece that TriNet brings to every employee each year.

11. Coming up on 4 year anniversary

I have been working at TriNet Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have been at TriNet for four years. Overall it has been a tremendous ride. In that time the company has gone public and quadrupled in size. With that has been many opportunities for growth and advancement which I have experienced and witnessed. Their is a great need for the services and the overall market is very under-penetrated. The benefits are above average for what I have seen in the industry. They pay 90% of family and individual, 401K match and generous PTO.

Cons

With the growth comes change. This change is not always easy to adapt. Those that embrace and run to the change do best.

Advice to Management

Keep the gas pedal down on growth, but be cognizant of how the change effects everyone and make sure it is always well communicate at all levels.