TriStarr Staffing

Great place to work!

Current Employee - Researcher in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Researcher in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at TriStarr Staffing

Pros

* Friendly people
    * Relaxed environment
    * They don't micromanage
    * Very organized. Weekly meetings.
    * Very nice office. We each have our own desk, computer, and whatever supplies we request.

Cons

* Not much room for advancement.
    * On the computer the entire time.
    * You have to be willing to hear "no" a lot. This is a staffing agency; not everyone wants to talk to a recruiter.

I believe you all do a fantastic job! Each one of you are very friendly, incredibly helpful, very supportive, and encouraging. Definitely the best leadership team I've worked for. I wouldn't change a thing.

Degrading and Unethical Company

I worked at TriStarr Staffing as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

Some of the staffing specialists are friendly and decent but other employees and management are conniving, judgmental and cliquey.

Cons

The organization lacks diversity. If you want to stick around, you need to be a white Christian. All others will be nudged out. The management is not compliant with HR practices and, in general, does not care about its employees. They are extremely money-hungry and will do anything for a buck. There is very little to no transparency within the organization and employees are not awarded by merit, rather by their ability to chit-chat and suck up to management. One of the services the organization provides is third-party staffing services and, if you want a job working for a degrading wage, be prepared to be scrutinized and dehumanized to get it. I have overheard many disgusting comments about clients including harsh criticisms of appearance, a man's name being changed to sound white because he was of Asian decent, and others.

You have the power to demand and ensure respect for American workers through leading by example and making sue that your clients are compliant with ethical and lawful human resource practices, yet the environment that you have created within your own walls is the opposite. Your employees are unhappy but too afraid to speak up. The experience at your company made me lose faith in humanity. Take a look in the mirror and make a change before it's too late.

A Good Way to Meet Lancaster County

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA

I worked at TriStarr Staffing

Pros

Small company, with the opportunity to get to know the local business community.

Cons

Very little room for advancement.

Encourage the staff.