TriVita

Add Photos

Michael R. Ellison

Great Company

CARE Center Team Lead (Current Employee) Scottsdale, AZ

ProsThe pay is great for the work you do and the people you work with are great. Also, you get holidays off!

ConsSales are hard to keep track of and numbers can be difficult to meet. Quality assurance expectations can be difficult to meet as they are changing monthly.

Advice to Senior ManagementLower your expectations a little when it comes to QA and sales metrics. The moral is suffering.

Enjoyable and good people

Wellness Consultant (Former Employee) Scottsdale, AZ

Pros- Great people
    - Was going in a good direction
    - Benefits
    - Christian based organization

Cons- Pay not comparable to other similar jobs
    - Management doesn't have a clue on most things
    - Everyone is worried about themselves instead of growing the company

Advice to Senior Management- Find the true gems that are already in your ranks and promote from within

Manager

Manager (Current Employee)

ProsEnergized and motivating company. Management is awesome and the Executive team are approachable. the CEO is an amazing speaker and gets everyone enthused. Staff is nice and the products are fantastic. the IT, Legal, Finance and HR departments are friendly and always helpful.

ConsNot to be associated with this company. The Call Center leadership could use an update.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep on doing what you do!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

This company is BS.

CARE Center Team Lead (Former Employee) Scottsdale, AZ

ProsNice building, wellness center, facilities, etc.

ConsLeadership is terrible. Hours are not flexible. There is no morale among the employees because people are in constant fear of being fired/"let go." How can you be optimistic about your job when 25% of the company was LAID OFF at once?

Advice to Senior ManagementGet off your high horses! Stop being political and fake. You're supposed to be leaders...

Pathetic

TBS (Former Employee) Scottsdale, AZ

ProsBuilding is nice!!
    CEO nice guy
    Everyone is friendly
    Pay was ok
    The gym is by far the biggest thing they have going for them Period

ConsManagement - lacking in Intelligence
    Marketing - What marketing?
    Way to much political play

Advice to Senior ManagementQuit, do the company a Favor!!!!

The most innovative and intregous companies in America today!

Independent TriVita Business Owner (Current Employee)

ProsAt TriVita everyone has the oppportunity to align with core values that will pay forward to the employees, the sales staff, and the world at large. I meet the most amazing business associates and those people who work on the corporate level work in synergy with the sales/field staff. Thank you to everyone at TriVita --- all of whom make it possible to stand apart from the rest of the crowd!

ConsThe only "con" would be to NOT be involved with this company on some level!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it going...The Ellisons exhibit amazing leadership and are the core of the business.

Great products, nice work environment, but needs a little help.

ProsThey have really great products, the people are great to work with, the work environment is nice and even has a really nice gym.

ConsThey need a better leadership team. It is common practice for the management team to start major projects without doing any market research and are always under very tight deadlines. Once the project gets launched and does not do well in the first few months, they tend to kill the project and start a new one. Makes it very frustrating that for all the hard work and effort that gets put into these projects, that they get killed right away, which makes it difficult to have any real wins and have any sense of accomplish and/or success.

Advice to Senior ManagementStart capturing the right market data so that you can review your customer list and develop persona's that make sense. Target and segment your customers accordingly and put the right tools in place so it makes it easier for the Marketing Team to do this type of work instead of having to rely on IT support.

From a management perspective... Do some house cleaning! Need people that have experience in other organizations that have been successful and know the right tools to help this company become an even better success. Lifers are great and all, but lack the outside/real world experience and are hindering not only themselves, but the company as a whole.

Good for a season, but only a season

Trivita - WFM (Former Employee) Scottsdale, AZ

Pros- Great people
    - Great vision
    - Great values

Cons- Pay could be better
    - Too much work for compensation
    - Performance Managers are silly and don't know how to lead people
    - Always looking out for #1, no teamwork

Advice to Senior ManagementRead a book on leading people, care about peoples needs

Dante's Inferno is preferable I

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsBenefits, gym, nice office building

ConsExecutive Team = Zero moral, ethic, talent
    Marketing Department = No accountability or talent. What is marketing research?
    HR = Humanity Ravisher
    Management = Bobbleheads

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement, do the employees a favor and resign.

Good company to work for.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Scottsdale, AZ

ProsEthical company that genuinely cares about people and wellness.

ConsOwner while passionate is not in tune with business and is to involved in day to day decisions.

Advice to Senior ManagementLet Sr. Management make decisions and get rid of the executive team and other team based decision making processes.

Worked for TriVita? Contribute to the Community!