TriZetto

Updated December 17, 2014
Updated December 17, 2014
2.7

Andy Eckert

Pros
  • Hard working people who deserve better management and a work-life balance (in 16 reviews)

• Many great people, delivering complex and multi-threaded projects (in 21 reviews)

Cons
  • Understaffing causes a less than acceptable work-life balance (in 14 reviews)

• The morale has been crushed by some big upper management hiring mistakes (in 15 reviews)

More Highlights

Great company with a lot of upside!

Current Employee - Director of Consulting Services in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Director of Consulting Services in Tampa, FL

I have been working at TriZetto full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I think that TriZetto is a good place to work. It offers the uniqueness of being able to do new things everyday. It's 2014, and most companies go through organizational changes on a frequent basis and TriZetto is no different. However, I think that TriZetto is making significant improvements with the changes that they are making. They listen to employees and act upon the advice.

Cons

This is not a good company to work for if you are looking mundane tasks. The office culture was once very negative but that has changed over the past 6-12 months and I only see the positive change continuing.

Make very minimal, if any, organizational changes once the Cognizant acquisition is completed and the combined teams are in place. It takes time for teams to work well together and I would like to see the organization stick for 18-24 months before any more major changes are made.

Company with a lot of potential. Slowly turing towards a highly successful organization.

I have been working at TriZetto

Pros

Many opportunities. Active training for management potential. Remote work policy. New products and innovation. Looking for other positive growth opportunities.

Cons

Three can be a lot of travel depending on the position. Challenging client projects can be stressful. Communication between departments can be improved.

Consulting Analyst

I have been working at TriZetto full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Very positive company to work at, in the right target industry

Cons

in the past two years there has been a lot of management changes

stay focused on one strategy and stick with it

Great company

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at TriZetto full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good work life balance, great environment.

Cons

Like with every work environment. ..stress.

Not the environment for me

I worked at TriZetto full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Ability to work remotely if you wish to

Cons

Did not enjoy heavy travel

Good place to work and the staff is very friendly. Recommend this location of TriZetto. Can't speak about others

Current Employee - Analyst in Naperville, IL
    Current Employee - Analyst in Naperville, IL

I have been working at TriZetto full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Staff has a lot of experienced personnel and flexibility. Small/agile team. Coworkers are very helpful and will go out of there way to assist you.

Cons

Building is somewhat lacking in amenities. PTO is supposedly 'unliminted' but depends on whether your individual manager approves. If you have heavy assignments you find it difficult to actually schedule.

Be willing to pay what it takes to hire people with the necessary skills. Allow people to actually use there 'unliminted' PTO. Everybody knows the policy was changed to benefit the company, not the employees. It's insulting to imply otherwise.

Your experience at TriZetto can depend solely on your manager.

Current Employee - Consultant I in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Consultant I in Denver, CO

I have been working at TriZetto full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I do enjoy working at TriZetto but I have little to compare it to since it is my first job out of college. The training I received was awesome but It wasn't always like that from what I have heard.

My first manager was so helpful and never pushed me too hard but made sure I was kept busy. I was under him for about 2 years until he moved to another position. After that, my new boss was almost the exact opposite kind of manager so I really didn't know how to work with him. He was new to the group so it was easy to keep doing what I had been doing for the past 2 years and after he started gaining trust in me, he stopped being a micro manager and it has been smooth since.

This is just an example of how different your job can be while doing the exact same thing but having a difference person manage what your doing.

Cons

Like I said before, this is my first job out of college but I thought entry level pay way great. It was more than 75% of my college buddies were going to get so I was more than happy about that. Benefits are good but they are not great. Office culture can be fun but there are always some sour apples in the group that can ruin your day. There is such a wide range of people at TriZetto, you will always find people that you can relate to.

I have been with TriZetto for almost 3 years now and every time we have a all company meeting, I feel as it could possibly be my last. There seems to always be something new going on. New CEO, new office, or just recently another company purchasing us. All these things that come up could be promising, but you never know if you are going to walk into work and you are going to be let go out of no where. This happened about a year ago when close to 100 mid-level employees were let go for downsizing. Even though this new merger just happened and they say that everything is going to say the same, I just don't know if I believe that yet. Hopefully it is a bright future for TriZetto.

Make more time for your lower level employees when they reach out for help.

Has been very knowledgeable and learned alot about Health care

Current Employee - Director in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Director in Denver, CO

I have been working at TriZetto full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Stable environment can work there a long time .... :)

Cons

Pay is not great and no real place for advancement once you hit Director and up

If you are looking for a job that is long lasting this is it . If your looking for groth as far as career its not that good

Work 60 to 70 hrs a week on salery

Current Employee - Help Desk in Englewood, CO
    Current Employee - Help Desk in Englewood, CO

I have been working at TriZetto full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

There are no pros to this job.

Cons

Worst place to work at.

Lots of potential but unable to get out of own way...

Current Employee - Service Delivery in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Service Delivery in Denver, CO

I have been working at TriZetto full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great HQ facilities, unlimited PTO, Plus the satisfaction of knowing the work you do does impact people on a daily basis and is essential to the Healthcare Industry as a whole.

Cons

Poor Executive leadership, no accountability for most divisions, inability to keep valued resources which results in loss of knowledge, poor processes.

Do a better job to keep resources, address issues head on with real solutions not over-reactions to situations which cause more strain on employees.

TriZetto Photos