TrialCard Reviews

1 Rating

1. Customer experience specialists

Former Employee - Customer Experience Specialist in Cary, NC
    Former Employee - Customer Experience Specialist in Cary, NC

I worked at TrialCard full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very fun place to work. Great training and very easy to move up if you apply yourself. Family oriented, great co-workers and leadership team!

Cons

You may switch teams pretty fast, but I don't see that as a bad thing. Great learning experience!

Apr 2, 2015Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for this review. We strive to provide a fun work environment and opportunity for growth.

2. Micromanagement

I have been working at TrialCard

Pros

Paid on time, appreciation from upper management

Cons

Micromanagement, no over time, unprofessional supervisors. Program changes without notice while expecting immediate mastery. Lack in the concern for customer service to produce quantity.

Advice to Management

Train supervisors and agents better

3. Customer Service

I worked at TrialCard

Pros

You get paid. But the pay is trash for the pressure you have.

Cons

This company is a complete sham. They make promises they never intend to keep. For example, permanent in 3 months. That then changes to 6 months. Next thing you know, its been a year and a half and you finally get hired with only a .05 cent pay raise as they use and abuse you as a temp.

Advice to Management

The CEO needs to fire everyone over the call center and get legitimate authority other there and not dictators and people who cheated their way to their positions.

5. Project Manager

I have been working at TrialCard full-time

Pros

Innovative. Can do attitude that pushes employees to get projects done on time and under budget, but enough support to assist with making this possible. Great co-workers which leads to non-tangible perks.

Cons

Meeting client's ever changing needs. This can cause a higher stress environment as everyone competes for the same workflow resources to meet their deadlines.

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on scalable solutions as the company grows. Limit the workflow chokepoints.
    Continue with an open door policy across the company and allowing inter company job changes.

Oct 7, 2014Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for this review and for striving to provide innovative solutions to our customers.

6. Great place to work! Growth company filled with opportunities !!

I have been working at TrialCard full-time

Pros

Key players in leadership positions have vision and are driving company growth and developing a good corporate culture thru management training and open communication directly from the top. There are numerous employees who have been promoted from within during company expansion. Information Technology and PM groups do have numerous female employees. Diversity within the IT group is high.

Cons

Continue on the efforts to streamline processes, systems, and people. Too much effort is expended on workarounds in order to just meet a target date.

Advice to Management

Keep driving on efforts to make trialcard a product based company. Exceptional customer service is what trialcard is already known for in the market space. It can scale significantly if its products/services can be equally agile

7. Strategic work, phenomenal culture

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

I have been working at TrialCard full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Strong growth in the company, great entrepreneurial culture, fun place to work hard. Benefits are good. Great visibility and interaction with Senior Management.

Cons

Typical growing pains of a growing company. Lacking in some process.

Advice to Management

Stay the course. Create more process and accountability.

Oct 7, 2014Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for your review and feedback. We are excited about the growth in our company.

Military Boys club

I worked at TrialCard

Pros

If You Went To WestPoint, Citadel, Air force Academy, Or Are a Veteran Etc. Thank You For Your Service, you'll Be A great Fit.

Cons

Limited Advancement For Women, HR Lacks Discression And Confidentiality.

Better than being on unemployment some days.

I have been working at TrialCard full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Company activities, they are working to improve executive communication with employees, employees work VERY hard to get the job done correctly and quickly for the sake of patients, decent benefits, growth… which could also be a downfall and reason for going downhill… High potential to be great again if they train the right people to be great leaders and not just throw anyone in these roles as they have been doing.

Cons

Management HAD been good, but in the past year they have added a bunch of micromanaging arrogant folks. If you’re a woman, forget it. At the top of the company hierarchy there is 1 female out of about 25. Women simply do not move ahead, nor are their ideas respected, if listened to at all. Feels like this place is put together with construction paper and scotch tape. They will find something wrong with whatever you are doing even if you work your butt off. Usually the problem seems to made up- the work is never good enough. Horrendous work life balance: I would rate them a flat 0 here. Noticed a lack of trust between employees… sometimes people are overloaded with work and don’t give any of it up when other people are twiddling their thumbs. Run by ex-military men which is highly respectable but a company will not continue to be great if run in the same militant form.

Advice to Management

Get your act together. Investigate management and pick real leaders, not just people who feign confidence and intelligence through arrogance. Diversify. Get some women at the top (diversified companies come up with a variety of new ideas and are better companies for it!!!).

I love it here

Current Employee - Salaried Employee in Cary, NC
    Current Employee - Salaried Employee in Cary, NC

I have been working at TrialCard full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

TrialCard has been a 180 from my previous employer. Everyone here has been helpful and the culture is generally laid back. The industry is very interesting and the business is evolving making it an environment for growth and ideas. I work in the HQ location and it seems like most people here have worked here for a long time. Many have had different positions too. The company seems to hire a lot of military people, which is admirable.

The dress is casual, the location is nice, and everyone is treated like a human being rather than a cog in the machine. I have never worked anywhere where the overall vibe in a workplace is happy. It's a relief and giant breath of fresh air for me personally. I only wish I applied sooner!

Cons

We are growing a lot--which is a good problem to have so long as you can handle the pace and have patience.

Advice to Management

As we grow, please don't lose site of our culture and how far we have come. It's easy to fall into a stiff corporate micromanaged environment as companies get bigger and I hope TrialCard does not become that way.

11. Growing company, nice work atmosphere, low pay at Op%call center

Current Contractor - Customer Service Representative (Call Center) in Cary, NC
    Current Contractor - Customer Service Representative (Call Center) in Cary, NC

I have been working at TrialCard as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Friendly management
    Excellent atmosphere
    Employee is being treated as a human being - with sympathy and respect
    Nice small perks (luches,TV in a breakroom, basket stand etc)

Cons

Low pay in call center
    IT project management style and poor effectiveness
    No PTO nor benefits while employed through agency

Advice to Management

Pls improve IT project management style, inform floor level employees about the day-by-day project actions and how it influences their work Po