Trianz

Trianz Reviews

Updated Jul 16, 2014

Trianz President and CEO Sri Manchala

Sri Manchala

Pros
  • Better work-life balance than most other consulting firms(in 6 reviews)

• Good place to start as mistakes are tolerated(in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • No opportunities for career growth(in 5 reviews)

• Pay more attention to employee work-life balance(in 3 reviews)

Good People, Projects and Work Life Balance

Senior Consultant (Current Employee) Santa Clara, CA

ProsGet opportunities to work on good projects with qualified, smart people. Strong execution strategy. Better work-life balance than most other consulting firms.

ConsSalary structure needs to be aligned with industry standards.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeeds more transparency and communication - but getting better at it.

Don't trust all the positive reviews they are all cooked up.

Anonymous (Former Employee)

ProsBetter than being jobless at least a paycheck. Only if you don't have another job

ConsNo new clients
    No bonus
    Plagiarized intellectual property
    Weak management
    Retirement options for their board
    A CEO who doesn't realize you actual need to make profits to run a company
    No value for the right talent and all people want is to suck up

Advice to Senior ManagementHire professionals not a retiree to run the company

Great company with unique value proposition and good learning opportunities

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Santa Clara, CA

Pros- Very good learning opportunities with people from all the top consulting and IT company background
    - clients are Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies, which gives the exposure to large corporates
    - Dynamic to adopt to the changing market needs, but sticking to the core values
    - Focused approach in the areas of strength, provides a clear career path and growth opportunities

ConsNeed to improve on training

Advice to Senior Management- Well thought out structure laid and focused service offerings. Keep continuing the great work
    - People with Good Attitude need to be coached and guided to take up more responsibility

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Experience the joy of shaping client success in a family eco-system

Vice President (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsExecution and Client experience is the 'Mantra' at Trianz. The new leadership team that has come on board is highly committed and strives hard to deliver a seamless experience to clients starting with Business Consulting through successful project delivery. I see Fortune 100 clients acknowledge the difference they experience working with Trianz

ConsAs with any small Organizations, mistakes can be very expensive which could impact the brand. The CEO and the board recognized that and have now assembled a very strong finance, delivery (Consulting and IT Services) and business development leadership with strong credentials; results in the last 2 quarters looks amazing.

Advice to Senior ManagementOrganization need to continue to attract and retain Top Talent, build on the success achieved with strategic clients and keep growing !

Dishonest company to employees and clients alike

Manager (Current Employee) Santa Clarita, CA

ProsIf you are a place where mediocrity is the norm and stupidity is celebrated, this is the place to be. 14 years of being around and its unbelievable how they are still in business. The management is bunch of ex wipro who think they are making a KPMG since the CEO is an Ex KPMG.... If you are lazy and have no salable skills this is the place for you.

ConsFor a 500 people company way too many managers. Do not trust any promises they make. they will keep none. Compensation other benefits or immigration related... This company is a fraud. Their management team changes every 12 to 15 months and for the people who are lifers, probably no one will hire them in the industry.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet real and shut shop before you are forced to do so. You do not know how to do consulting or IT delivery, maybe body shopping, but even that you are not capable of .

I am in business development and the company is delivering on its promises

ProsThere is an entrepreneurial spirit here which is what I was looking for. The company has all the foundation in place to see rapid growth in the next 3 years. Couple the foundation with a marketplace that seems to be growing tired of the treatment they are getting from Tier 1 vendors and it exponentially increases the opportunity. Salary, comp plan, flexibility are all promises that have been delivered on.

ConsHigh growth comes with its bumps and bruises. A strong commitment from the CEO to "get it right" and a very involved Board of Directors is helping to smooth some of the bumps.

Advice to Senior ManagementDouble down on feet on the street.

satisfactory

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) Santa Clara, CA

Prosi have been working here since more than 3 years. it has been wonderful since last year as the company has taken a great approach towards its way of offering services to the clients. definitely there is a chance of winning so many clients with this approach. more career opportunities for existing employees.

Consbenefits to employees must be your priority

Advice to Senior Managementemployees must be your concern

Trianz = pathetic excuse for a company

ProsNice to have some exposure to leadership

ConsI can only speak for the Silicon Valley office. Anyone who is being recruited, take a serious look at this company. I myself am not planning to stay here much longer. Here are some questions to ask:

- How many paying customers do you have?
    - Are you growing or shrinking?
    - What is your employee turnover rate? Why is everyone leaving in droves?
    - What's the average life span of an employee at Trianz?
    - What's the actual average annual raise and bonus for the past 5 years?

Hope that helps.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt's time to admit who you are...a staffing agency

Great exposure to management and business development

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Santa Clara, CA

Pros-Great exposure to Trianz VPs and Directors
    -Huge potential for entrepreneurial development with high involvement in business development initiatives
    -Opportunities to develop new skill sets
    -Hires smart people that are great to work with
    -Becoming more transparent with the employees and seems to be heading towards a great direction following hot market trends

Cons-Limited client base (but the existing clients are great ones to work for)

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to reward top performers in the firm

Trianz = lies and incompetency

Senior Consultant (Former Employee) Santa Clara, CA

ProsPoor hiring process negatively impact the average level of the consultants which is low to mediocre with few exceptions

ConsLeadership (CEO included) is not reliable or trustworthy. The most important goal are money and employee are left behind... just ask them when they got the last bonus or the last promotion and you get an idea. Mobility upward is based on personal relationship. Projects are more staff augmentation rather than consulting gigs. The leadership is going through a major turnover impacting long term vision and stability across all the company level

Advice to Senior ManagementNot sure there is something they can salvage for the consulting practice. Just close shop and focus on your IT offer

Worked for Trianz? Contribute to the Community!