Trianz

Trianz Reviews

Updated Apr 19, 2014

Trianz President and CEO Sri Manchala

Sri Manchala

Pros:
  • "Good place to start as mistakes are tolerated"
    in 4 reviews
  • "Trianz allows for you to have a good work life balance and it does not require one to travel to customers"
    in 4 reviews
Cons:
  • "No opportunities for career growth"
    in 5 reviews
  • "Senior management lacks a defined vision"
  • Show more review highlights

Reviews

Great company with unique value proposition and good learning opportunities

I have been working at Trianz full-time for more than a year

Pros- Very good learning opportunities with people from all the top consulting and IT company background
- clients are Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies, which gives the exposure to large corporates
- Dynamic to adopt to the changing market needs, but sticking to the core values
- Focused approach in the areas of strength, provides a clear career path and growth opportunities

ConsNeed to improve on training

Advice to Senior Management- Well thought out structure laid and focused service offerings. Keep continuing the great work
- People with Good Attitude need to be coached and guided to take up more responsibility

Experience the joy of shaping client success in a family eco-system

Vice President (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Trianz full-time for less than a year

ProsExecution and Client experience is the 'Mantra' at Trianz. The new leadership team that has come on board is highly committed and strives hard to deliver a seamless experience to clients starting with Business Consulting through successful project delivery. I see Fortune 100 clients acknowledge the difference they experience working with Trianz

ConsAs with any small Organizations, mistakes can be very expensive which could impact the brand. The CEO and the board recognized that and have now assembled a very strong finance, delivery (Consulting and IT Services) and business development leadership with strong credentials; results in the last 2 quarters looks amazing.

Advice to Senior ManagementOrganization need to continue to attract and retain Top Talent, build on the success achieved with strategic clients and keep growing !

I am in business development and the company is delivering on its promises

I have been working at Trianz full-time for more than a year

ProsThere is an entrepreneurial spirit here which is what I was looking for. The company has all the foundation in place to see rapid growth in the next 3 years. Couple the foundation with a marketplace that seems to be growing tired of the treatment they are getting from Tier 1 vendors and it exponentially increases the opportunity. Salary, comp plan, flexibility are all promises that have been delivered on.

ConsHigh growth comes with its bumps and bruises. A strong commitment from the CEO to "get it right" and a very involved Board of Directors is helping to smooth some of the bumps.

Advice to Senior ManagementDouble down on feet on the street.

satisfactory

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Trianz full-time for more than 3 years

Prosi have been working here since more than 3 years. it has been wonderful since last year as the company has taken a great approach towards its way of offering services to the clients. definitely there is a chance of winning so many clients with this approach. more career opportunities for existing employees.

Consbenefits to employees must be your priority

Advice to Senior Managementemployees must be your concern

Trianz = pathetic excuse for a company

I have been working at Trianz full-time

ProsNice to have some exposure to leadership

ConsI can only speak for the Silicon Valley office. Anyone who is being recruited, take a serious look at this company. I myself am not planning to stay here much longer. Here are some questions to ask:

- How many paying customers do you have?
- Are you growing or shrinking?
- What is your employee turnover rate? Why is everyone leaving in droves?
- What's the average life span of an employee at Trianz?
- What's the actual average annual raise and bonus for the past 5 years?

Hope that helps.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt's time to admit who you are...a staffing agency

Great exposure to management and business development

I have been working at Trianz full-time for more than 3 years

Pros-Great exposure to Trianz VPs and Directors
-Huge potential for entrepreneurial development with high involvement in business development initiatives
-Opportunities to develop new skill sets
-Hires smart people that are great to work with
-Becoming more transparent with the employees and seems to be heading towards a great direction following hot market trends

Cons-Limited client base (but the existing clients are great ones to work for)

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to reward top performers in the firm

Trianz = lies and incompetency

Senior Consultant (Former Employee)

I worked at Trianz full-time for more than a year

ProsPoor hiring process negatively impact the average level of the consultants which is low to mediocre with few exceptions

ConsLeadership (CEO included) is not reliable or trustworthy. The most important goal are money and employee are left behind... just ask them when they got the last bonus or the last promotion and you get an idea. Mobility upward is based on personal relationship. Projects are more staff augmentation rather than consulting gigs. The leadership is going through a major turnover impacting long term vision and stability across all the company level

Advice to Senior ManagementNot sure there is something they can salvage for the consulting practice. Just close shop and focus on your IT offer

if you always dreamed of working in a staffing agency that's shrinking...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Trianz full-time

Proshonestly, i can't think of many pros. if you are being recruited in silicon valley, be careful. read the reviews and figure out which ones are written by employees, and which ones are written by recruiters.

and if you just want a place to bide your time while looking for a job, then take their offer!

Constrianz is a place to go when you have no other options. go ahead and interview with them, and ask them what percent of the people that were there 1 year ago are still there today. then ask them what percent of the people that were there 2 years ago are still there. get the picture?

oh, and none of the promises made to you when you're hired will be honored.

the company and its leaders are perpetually late, lazy, dishonest, uninspiring, short-sighted, cheap, reactive...not much else to say.

there you have it.

Advice to Senior Managementclose shop

Lack of vision and leadership

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Trianz

ProsIt's a place to get some experience on your resume, but you will quickly want to move on to a real company that has vision and market presence.

ConsCompany and its leadership are characterized by ineptitude, lack of vision, absence of leadership, stubbornness, secrecy, favoritism, lack of transparency, and fear of taking risks.

Great place to work, learn and lead

Senior Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Trianz full-time for more than a year

ProsI did some great projects at the company which you do not even get exposure at a Big 4. I was specifically impressed with the type of consultative selling I got an exposure to while working at Trianz. Work culture is open, and transparent . Most of the consultants in the company are focused on IT consulting and it is a growing its team of management consultants therefore, there are multiple opportunities.

ConsManagement consulting team is small and therefore there are issue with scale while delivering some key strategic engagements. I would also suggest that it is a great place to work for those who have some consulting exposure in their past career.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe leadership team need to better manage the brand perception at client. Overall, as a company, Trianz needs to hire, train and retain right people.

Worked for Trianz? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Trianz reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Trianz CEO Sri Manchala. All 90 reviews posted anonymously by Trianz employees.