Tribridge

Updated February 4, 2015
Updated February 4, 2015
3.5

Tony DiBenedetto

If I am going to consult for msft dynamics, no place else I would want to work.

Current Employee - Consulting Senior Manager
    Current Employee - Consulting Senior Manager

I have been working at Tribridge

Pros

Team members are fantastic. Senior manament strives to be fair and create a place you want to work. Everyone says take your Vacation. But then you on ar hurt on utilization in a billable roll this means money out of you pocket. Not at tribridge, they reduce your available hours. You don't have as many but your ute is still high and you get billable bonus even when take Time off. They also do a full company meeting each year. That is expensive... Yes it is over a weekend, yes they have goofy roommate policy... But they do it.

Cons

Do not always do it right. Sometimes loose the "spirt" of the reason why. Example: goofy roommate policy at annual event. Ok have employee want single room pay the up charge as stick but instead ee pays while room fee... Like a two by four that is not stick is whole tree. As they grow continue to be challenged.

Maintain and instill spirt/culture that makes the company special. I joined because you really have put employees first and let them take care of the customer. That is starting to slip as you grow ... Do not loose it.

Good place to work, most times; genuinely tries to care, but can't help the growing pains

I have been working at Tribridge

Pros

The people you will work with will be mostly great, if you get in at all, based on this prided "culture fit"
    Astonishingly this firm is focusing some decent money on team member health in all aspects of life, very unique.
    This is and will potentially be an even bigger company with broad name across US. Diversified portfolio of services.
    More work that team members in most groups, so not very much down time on a bench. Bill-ability bonuses.

Cons

Focus on growth numbers is felt with each leadership communications. Top end re-orgs are promoted with fanfare but yield no team member change. Many things are said at team and high level calls but not much of it sticks, other than growth numbers expectation. Pay is just ok. Don't expect to get raises when team misses it's numbers. Moving target for do great work, reap rewards model.

Stick with your promises, do not over promise what you know you are not going to get to. Stop hiding behind "senior management" as an excuse to just about everything, except no one can point to whom that is. Really get better at career advancement guidelines.

An Amazing Place to Work

I have been working at Tribridge full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The people are great to work with. Everyone is super down the earth and always willing to help. Manager and directors really have an open ear to ideas. It's more like a family than anything else. I was in a car crash. As soon as someone found out at work, the CEO was calling me to see if there was anything he could do to help.

Cons

We have grown so fast. I am sometimes worried that we might forge,t what makes this company so great.

Don't lose track of your personal connections with your team members

good company with good culture

Current Employee - Senior Technical Consultant
    Current Employee - Senior Technical Consultant

I have been working at Tribridge full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

- strong commitment to company values
    - excellent culture
    - excellent wellness program
    - industry-standard benefits packages
    - full of smart, dedicated people
    - leader in the Microsoft Dynamics and private cloud markets

Cons

- few career growth opportunities
    - average compensation
    - focused on billability of consultants with little focus on developing employees

- continue commitment to hiring the best and brightest
    - provide more opportunities for those people to continue their career growth

An excellent company

Former Employee - Senior Technical Consultant in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Senior Technical Consultant in Houston, TX

I worked at Tribridge full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Tribridge was a great place to work. The mid-level leadership is dedicated to both customer service and developing their employees to their best potential. The annual review process was fair and included the ability to give feedback to the leadership team. Tribridge invests in their people - they have an annual company-wide conference, and training opportunities available year-round for their employees.

Cons

The growth of the practice I worked for made it difficult to know which way was up at times. Due to a somewhat unpredictable sales pipeline, we went through waves of hirings and letting go, which was destabilizing at times, though of course this is standard across IT consulting companies, and in fact Tribridge was more reluctant to let people go even if they were sitting on the bench for a while.

One of the best AX consulting firms around

Current Employee - Tribridge Senior Consultant in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Tribridge Senior Consultant in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Tribridge full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great coworkers, work life balance, and upper management that cares.

Cons

Can be a little hectic as sales can be greater then the available delivery teams ability so can get spread out over project.

Need to keep the org chart updated and be a littler more proactive with updates to the practice.

VERY satisfied... I actually LOVE to come to work, every.single.day!

Current Employee - Back Office in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Back Office in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Tribridge full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

- Open door policy. I can go to any "C" level, or VP or Sr. Management team member and they will make the time to talk to me, listen to my concerns or help me with career path. It doesn't matter what level you are- everyone is willing to help you out at every level. People genuinely care and love one another. I also love the things we do around the office- Halloween dress up contest, Christmas cube decorating, beer Fridays... its just a fun place to be!

Cons

Talking Tribridge- an internally monthly call has now gone to a quarterly call. I feel as if that isn't enough communication. Tribridge is a very transparent business... and sometimes every 3 mos is too far between.

Listen to the team. Even though some people don't have a VP title, or a Director title, we still have great ideas. Take a closer look at your back office team members busting butt and bring up a headcount to give some relief. Get your expenses under control because they are out of control!

A company with great values, full of smart and hard-working people who care about YOU!

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Tribridge full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Tribridge allows for a good work and personal life balance.
    Tribridge is fast-paced and demands a lot from you at times - but in a healthy manner.
    Lots of intelligent people work at Tribridge who strive to help and serve others.

Cons

In the consulting world, and at Tribridge, there can be a lot of turnover which can cause some headaches in the practices.
    There are occasionally lulls between billable work depending on the sales pipeline and active projects in the practice.

You have to look out for yourself and make your goals and career path transparent to your upper managers.
    Management does a great job of keeping open communication with you. Mostly all of the management team that I have worked with lives and breathes the companies values and wants to see you succeed and grow professionally and personally.

Tribridge is not just a place to work, it is a family! The professionalism, knowledge and drive of the team is unreal!

Current Employee - Sales in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Sales in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Tribridge full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I am able to maintain work-life balance and be with my family when needed all while working in a place that allows me to continue to grow, succeed in my field and be a part of a winning team. The spirit of Tribridge is evident in the leadership through out the executive team and all the employees.

Cons

Tribridge is a fast paced, constant changing and challenging environment. It is a place for entrepreneurial & driven professionals to succeed!

Continue to stay connected to the teams through the use of open door and our People team to never stop getting better!

An excellent company, with growing pains.

I have been working at Tribridge full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

The founders and senior leadership are some of the best I've worked with. The company has done well in hiring and retaining some of the best people in the field.

Cons

Aggressive growth goals make it extremely difficult to invest in people, training, and new ideas. These things are all encouraged, but there is little to no time set aside to accomplish them.

Invest in helping to truly craft and deliver training, not only in the skills needed to help the clients, but also to help team members understand how the company works internally.

Don't change every back-office process every year...that makes training people nearly impossible.