Tribridge

Tony DiBenedetto

An excellent company

Former Employee - Senior Technical Consultant in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Senior Technical Consultant in Houston, TX

I worked at Tribridge full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Tribridge was a great place to work. The mid-level leadership is dedicated to both customer service and developing their employees to their best potential. The annual review process was fair and included the ability to give feedback to the leadership team. Tribridge invests in their people - they have an annual company-wide conference, and training opportunities available year-round for their employees.

Cons

The growth of the practice I worked for made it difficult to know which way was up at times. Due to a somewhat unpredictable sales pipeline, we went through waves of hirings and letting go, which was destabilizing at times, though of course this is standard across IT consulting companies, and in fact Tribridge was more reluctant to let people go even if they were sitting on the bench for a while.

One of the best AX consulting firms around

Current Employee - Tribridge Senior Consultant in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Tribridge Senior Consultant in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Tribridge full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great coworkers, work life balance, and upper management that cares.

Cons

Can be a little hectic as sales can be greater then the available delivery teams ability so can get spread out over project.

Need to keep the org chart updated and be a littler more proactive with updates to the practice.

VERY satisfied... I actually LOVE to come to work, every.single.day!

Current Employee - Back Office in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Back Office in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Tribridge full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

- Open door policy. I can go to any "C" level, or VP or Sr. Management team member and they will make the time to talk to me, listen to my concerns or help me with career path. It doesn't matter what level you are- everyone is willing to help you out at every level. People genuinely care and love one another. I also love the things we do around the office- Halloween dress up contest, Christmas cube decorating, beer Fridays... its just a fun place to be!

Cons

Talking Tribridge- an internally monthly call has now gone to a quarterly call. I feel as if that isn't enough communication. Tribridge is a very transparent business... and sometimes every 3 mos is too far between.

Listen to the team. Even though some people don't have a VP title, or a Director title, we still have great ideas. Take a closer look at your back office team members busting butt and bring up a headcount to give some relief. Get your expenses under control because they are out of control!

A company with great values, full of smart and hard-working people who care about YOU!

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Tribridge full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Tribridge allows for a good work and personal life balance.
    Tribridge is fast-paced and demands a lot from you at times - but in a healthy manner.
    Lots of intelligent people work at Tribridge who strive to help and serve others.

Cons

In the consulting world, and at Tribridge, there can be a lot of turnover which can cause some headaches in the practices.
    There are occasionally lulls between billable work depending on the sales pipeline and active projects in the practice.

You have to look out for yourself and make your goals and career path transparent to your upper managers.
    Management does a great job of keeping open communication with you. Mostly all of the management team that I have worked with lives and breathes the companies values and wants to see you succeed and grow professionally and personally.

Tribridge is not just a place to work, it is a family! The professionalism, knowledge and drive of the team is unreal!

Current Employee - Sales in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Sales in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Tribridge full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I am able to maintain work-life balance and be with my family when needed all while working in a place that allows me to continue to grow, succeed in my field and be a part of a winning team. The spirit of Tribridge is evident in the leadership through out the executive team and all the employees.

Cons

Tribridge is a fast paced, constant changing and challenging environment. It is a place for entrepreneurial & driven professionals to succeed!

Continue to stay connected to the teams through the use of open door and our People team to never stop getting better!

An excellent company, with growing pains.

I have been working at Tribridge full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

The founders and senior leadership are some of the best I've worked with. The company has done well in hiring and retaining some of the best people in the field.

Cons

Aggressive growth goals make it extremely difficult to invest in people, training, and new ideas. These things are all encouraged, but there is little to no time set aside to accomplish them.

Invest in helping to truly craft and deliver training, not only in the skills needed to help the clients, but also to help team members understand how the company works internally.

Don't change every back-office process every year...that makes training people nearly impossible.

Tribridge is a great employer. Strong culture, solid values and targeted investment in employees.

Current Employee - Dynamics GP in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Dynamics GP in Boston, MA

I have been working at Tribridge full-time (more than an year)

Pros

A proven track record in excellence. Continued investment in employees in the forms of learning tools, personal growth, yearly off site team gatherings, direct involvement of leadership. Extremely talented teams with high expectations. Very fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.

Cons

Sick time bundled in with paid time off. Heavy workload.

Sacrifice a small bit of that healthy gross margin to add staff and relieve workload.

Amazing company to work for.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Tribridge full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

A great culture, and drive to help each person reach their full potential. Its the best place I've ever had a chance to work at.

Cons

If you're looking for an 8 - 5 job, this isn't it. You will put in some nights and weekends. Expect to work hard, and ask yourself, "What can I do to make it better fro everyone around me?"

Continue to push employees to make themselves better. The high tech industry is constantly growing, and people need to evolve or they will be left behind.

Opportunity to make an impact

Current Employee - Functional Consultant
    Current Employee - Functional Consultant

I have been working at Tribridge full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Investment in Team Members; Work Life Balance; Flexibility; Impactful; Work Hard, Play Hard Attitude.

Cons

Tribridge is investing more in a personal career tracking experience. This may be creating more overhead in the short term, although in the long term this is beneficial for growth of employees.

Glass ceiling is pretty low

Current Employee - Consultant in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Consultant in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Tribridge full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

A lot of autonomy (aka work-life balance) as long as you're billable and meet your deadlines. Some of the leaders and managers are honest and trustworthy. There is definitely a desire to improve and to be considered a leader in the marketplace. There are some new initiatives being put in place for training and career path - looking forward to seeing how those play out.

Cons

The glass ceiling is set pretty low. It's hard to advance unless you come in at a director level - maybe because there's really no where to advance to. The criteria to advancement is not clear either. I've been in the same role and nearly the same pay for the entire time I've been here, and don't see many options to upward movement. This is not reflective of performance, as customer satisfaction remains high. Annual raises are flat. Senior leaders move around a lot - good for them for having variety, but the billable people have to just keep chugging. Be prepared to do a time sheet every week, sometimes more than one a week. Every team has a different experience, but the lack of promotions is pretty much across the board. But this is still a good place to get experience.

Put the right person in the role, not just a person who needs a role especially at the Sr Leadership level. I do see where there is effort being made to improve.