Tribute Properties

Tribute Properties Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Great starter company

Property Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Tribute Properties

ProsPromote from within when applicable, reduced rent to employees if housing is needed, senior director/manager is really smart. You do not need a degree to get into the business or the company for leasing. The majority of employees are nice and good to work with.

ConsUpper management is not always good with handing out compliments, in fact they will tell you when they don't like you and seem to think it is ok. Company is small so you cannot transfer very far if you need to move. favoritism is shown. There are no training programs. You learn from your direct manager and from your experiences, but are never really trained- by outside sources

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a closer look at upper management and employees. Implement training programs

Love the Job, hate the pay!

Leasing Consultant (Current Employee)
Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Tribute Properties

ProsLove everyone I work with; from maintenance to leasing staff. Managment is very respectable for the most part. I get time off when I need to and we all work very well together.

ConsWe don't get paid near enough for what we do here in the office. We put up with way too much to not be compensated fairly. Sometimes things the management says is very contradicting. One time its one way... two days later we are told we were wrong.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat employees with more respect. We are doing our jobs, and doing them well. Give employees more freedom to handle resident issues.

Worked for Tribute Properties? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tribute Properties reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Tribute Properties employees.