Triggit

www.triggit.com

Triggit Reviews

Zach Coelius

Great company, growing fast, super fun.

ProsAlways something new to learn;
    Hiring process is not easy, so we end up working with amazing people;
    Fast changing industry;
    Opportunities for growth if you are self-motivated;
    International experience;
    Everyone thinks you are cool for working at Triggit;
    Office space is awesome with a kegerator;
    Swags are awesome!

ConsIf you need structure and set in stone expectations, this is not for you. There is plenty of "trying", "testing", "start over", repeat.

Advice to Senior ManagementBoss' feedback;
    Please explore another caterer;
    Two weeks vacation.

Great space, good company, poor management.

Regional Sales (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsCompany wisely focused on Facebook retargeting opportunity(FBX) instead of struggling to differentiate in the overall RTB space. Work hard /play hard atmosphere, great office location in SF, catered lunches in office together with team. Smart and passionate CEO.

ConsMust work in SF. You are completely cut off from the company if you work remotely. Not much interaction outside of eating lunch together. Lack of teamwork/ training.

Fast paced company

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

Pros- Lots of growth
    - Lots of ownership
    - Fun co-workers
    - Start-up culture
    - Good work/life balance

Cons- There is a lot expected from each person
    - Not a ton of time for training

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Highly sophisticated company with tight and productive partnerships with our clients and Facebook

Business Development (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsJoined Triggit largely on the promise of three words: "retargeting on Facebook." Three words that should be VERY interesting to direct response advertisers. What I've found since joining is that there is so much depth beyond the surface appeal of being an FBX partner, including:

+great co-workers, camaraderie, work ethics - VERY smart, data-driven marketers and techies
    +clients that love us
    +technology that has some key differentiators against some of the larger DSPs out there

ConsTo be expected with any company in start-up or hyper-growth phase or growing with a new channel (Facebook Exchange, in this case), there are moments of ambiguity, scramble, calls at all hours with clients in all parts of the world . . . but these are good problems to have :)

Advice to Senior ManagementDo everything you can to maintain the big-happy-family feel that we enjoy today as we grow!

Great place to build a career

ProsLots of potential to grow
    Growing industry and lots of excitement around the product
    Smart and fun people to work with
    Catered lunches and cool office space

ConsLots of responsibility
    Direct ownership of your work

Worked for Triggit? Contribute to the Community!