Trilogy Health Services Reviews

Updated August 9, 2014
Updated August 9, 2014

2.6

Randy Bufford

Fantastic Place to work, Great Culture!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Louisville, KY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

I have been working at Trilogy Health Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

Competitive healthcare and benefits. Great leadership and vision.

Cons

Would like benefits to kick in sooner

Trilogy is a great company with great leadership.

Former Employee - Restorative Aide  in  Seymour, IN
    Former Employee - Restorative Aide in Seymour, IN

I worked at Trilogy Health Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Management cares about employees. Upper management are accessible; the CEO would come to our facility and bring a grill for the employee cookout. Employees are treated with respect. The corporate culture is focused on customer satisfaction, with the concept that everyone is a customer, including employees.

Cons

There are no real cons to working at Trilogy.

Keep doing what you are doing. Trilogy is a great company!

Love working for this company, it has given me many opportunities and does the right things for its customers

Current Employee - Marketing
    Current Employee - Marketing

I have been working at Trilogy Health Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I get fair pay, every employee gets a gas bonus, PTO kicks in at 90 days and i earn a good amount of it. my supervisor supports me. ranked best places to work

Cons

Communication can be a struggle when standards are misinterpreted or people put their own spin on them.

Continue to ask for feedback-which they do, hold people accountable to do the right thing-which they do

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

It is one of the best places i could be at right now, and i'm very happy.

Current Employee - Dietary Aid  in  Vincennes, IN
    Current Employee - Dietary Aid in Vincennes, IN

I have been working at Trilogy Health Services

Pros

It is a great place to work. The people are all friendly and very helpful. It's never just one persons job to do something everyone on the team helps out to make sure the job is done in a timely and profesional manner.

Cons

There truly aren't very many. A few of the staff members are sometime grouchy and could be friendly to other workers and to the patients.

Basically good company, needs some work on upper management

Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse  in  Evansville, IN
    Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Evansville, IN

I have been working at Trilogy Health Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Weekly pay, overall decent job

Cons

Any of the benefits such as ER 3 party doesn't benefit night shift unless you want to get out of bed and come to party, your name isn't it in if you're not there, same with gas cards.

Some managers get by with leaving work for next shift constantly, it's a favorite game

Morrison Woods

Current Employee - Crca  in  Muncie, IN
    Current Employee - Crca in Muncie, IN

I have been working at Trilogy Health Services part-time for more than a year

Pros

Nice building, good pay, patient to staff ratio is good on most halls, gas compensation, communication bonus, company parties every month and great Christmas party.

Cons

There has been problemd between shifts. Rumors and drama run high. There are cliques and favorites. There used to be more consistant staff but turnover has started to run high. Hard to get full time status.

Grt rid of the people who dont do their jobs right time and timd again. Apply rules to everyone fairly and consistsntly.

Great place to work!

I have been working at Trilogy Health Services full-time

Pros

Very people centered. Care for staff, care for residents. I have found the support from the Home Office in Louisville to be very good - all you have to do is ask. I find the people who complain about lack of support haven't asked for any.

Cons

Some of the reimbursements are less than a lot of companies, especially cell phone. However, the culture and the other benefits overshadow any negatives.

Good processes in places, just make sure people know how to use them. Communication can always be improved in any organization.

Local Campus Good, Corporate TERRIBLE

I have been working at Trilogy Health Services

Pros

Most of the employees at the campus level are committed and truly care about the residents. They work hard at their job. My supervisor has been excellent to work for. She has trained me with tons of patience. The company does monthly employee recognition parties with raffle prizes, gift cards for perfect attendance and tenure recognition. We also get a $30/month bonus to help with the cost of gas.

Cons

Corporate support is non-existent in several departments. The home office employees come to tell campus employees everything they are doing wrong. They have all the arbitrary company "standards" that no one seems to know about until they are told they are doing it wrong. These employees need to be let go off or given jobs at the campus level, because they are not cut out for support.

Try to help your employees instead of running them off. Employee recognition parties are great, but it doesn't mean a thing if the support is not genuinely felt.

Fun Job feel like making a difference in peoples lifes

Current Employee - Food Service Director  in  Princeton, IN
    Current Employee - Food Service Director in Princeton, IN

I have been working at Trilogy Health Services

Pros

Job security, benfits, paid time off, holidays off, weekends off, minimum travel

Cons

management, training for management substandard, have seen three excutive directors in one year, computer system needs HELP

Fix issues with log in errors for computer system,

It's okay

Current Employee - Crca
    Current Employee - Crca

I have been working at Trilogy Health Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Pay is decent
    Great Co-Workers
    Flexible
    Great Mission Statement
    Decent Benefits and Employee Programs

Cons

Short Staffed
    Money first, care second

Work on getting a lower turnover rate
    Get out in the trenches more to see that we need more help.

Worked for Trilogy Health Services? Contribute to the Community!