Trilogy Health Services

Updated August 9, 2014
Updated August 9, 2014

2.7

Randy Bufford

Most disorganized mess of a company I've ever seen

Former Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse  in  Batesville, IN
    Former Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Batesville, IN

Pros

Health Benefits are good that is all the positive I have to say.

Cons

Poor management. Turnover rate phenominally high. Witnessed management let patient abuses slide, lied about reporting this to state. Pay practices are deceptive and change constantly at whim. Too much unnescessay paperwork. Too much politics. Staff overworked and berrated in front of residents and residents families. They do not follow their own standards gossipy and rude management. Play favorites

Fired every one of you building "leaders" and start from scratch! There is a reason your turnover rate is so high.

Not a good experience.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Battle Creek, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Battle Creek, MI

Pros

Benefits are OK, rate of pay competitive.Facilities well maintained.

Cons

They claim they treat employees like gold but that does not happen. Upper management threatens to fire employees on a daily basis. Have seen many employees reduced to tears related to treatment from facility and corporate management . "Campus Support" personnel are a joke,offering no support or guidance, just belittling and threatening campus staff to make themselves look good. . Politics and back stabbing are the norm.

Lay off the politics,playing favorites, and focus on the care of the residents.

support staff

Pros

Nice people, good looking facility.

Cons

My only remark would be I interview for the position and mind you I was more then qualified for the position. They offered my the position, I felt the dollar amount was low for the amount of work I would be doing. I countered offer that was 2 weeks ago. The person that offered me the position has not called me back to say yes or no. I feel that shows a lack of professionalism and lack of care for a potential employee.
    The other part the benefits are horrid.

Advice to management follow through, improve communication, professionalism needs work.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Poor Company to Work For

Current Employee - Director of FoodService-Chef  in  Greensburg, IN
    Current Employee - Director of FoodService-Chef in Greensburg, IN

Pros

weekly pay, work-life balance, residents

Cons

management needs to buy into culture. Gossipy drama throughout the director level staff

non

This company has the worst in and out managementof any company I have ever worked with.

Former Employee - CNA  in  Shelbyville, IN
    Former Employee - CNA in Shelbyville, IN

Pros

The only good reasons to work at Trilogy is that their insurence doesn't entirely suck.

Cons

The pay is horrible. The management is horrible. Many people get fired just because the company wants to be cheap. They expect too much out of their aides for them to be doing an appropriate job. A typical workload is at least 16-20 residents.

Walk a mile in your aides shoes, because they are the heart of extended care facilities, and if you don't staff enough of them your clients are not getting the care they deserve or need.

Stay Away from the Evansville Trilogy

Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse  in  Evansville, WI
    Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Evansville, WI

Pros

Residents..and being paid weekly not much else to be happy about here
    I wish we had better leaders here but we dont

Cons

Poor management!!!! Its all about money and who your friends with.The Unit Managers need to be replaced with ones who will actually do their job INSTEAD of playing favorites or too busy trying to get someone to work for them so they can go gambling,football games or camping
    WOW its not like you dont get every weekend off
    And the kitchen staff on one certain unit needs to do their job and keep their nose out of what is happening in the nursing side

Quit and let someone who actually cares do the job

Resident are great, home office folks have no class, backward in their social and business skills, catty and pretentious

Pros

Thr residents and local employees are genuine.

Cons

Corporate office in kentucky is gossip central. They practice swoop and poop management. Their accounting practices are backward. Talk about disorganized. They work really hard at selling how caring they are, but they only care about what they can get out of you. They make a lot of promises but underpay, take advantage of poor people and burn out the workers.

Try to actually work at a community for a week, every day, before you render your all knowing judgement. I had 6 different managers in 1year. This facility had 4 administrators in 3 years. Make sure your DVDs know the regs in the state they manage.

Eh...

Former Employee - STNA  in  Englewood, OH
    Former Employee - STNA in Englewood, OH

Pros

Weekly pay. Residents are awesome. Co workers are easy to get along with.

Cons

Not willing to work with you and your college school schedule at all. Upper management does not care about employees at all. Says to have competitive wages but other places were willing to wire me for $1 to $1.50 more an hour than trilogy. Also promises all these incentives after working there for so long. I saw absolutely nothing.

Get your act together please.

Great as an Internship but would not care to work for Trilogy

Former Employee - Social Services
    Former Employee - Social Services

Pros

The residents and the employees at the campus are truly genuine; they care. I met some of the best people I have ever worked with. The quality of care provided for the clients, residents and their family is top notch and excellent.

Cons

The cooperate standards at Trilogy (out of Louisville Kentucky) are ones that degrade and hinder employees at the campus level. The support from headquarters is next to nill and a political game that is sickening. Apparently, the best way to inform people on standards is not to train but to pounce and shame when they are not following "Standards". Everyone in "administrative roles" (the head of dietary, nursing, social services, billing and even activities) were always very stressed and nervous. The worst thing was the computer system which required so much paperwork that can now be done on computer and then signed electronically. I saw employees actually break down into tears on more than a handful of occasions.

You clearly started Trilogy out of concern for the betterment of Eldercare and physical therapy in the Midwest. A great idea that has major kinks

It's okay

Current Employee - Crca
    Current Employee - Crca

Pros

Pay is decent
    Great Co-Workers
    Flexible
    Great Mission Statement
    Decent Benefits and Employee Programs

Cons

Short Staffed
    Money first, care second

Work on getting a lower turnover rate
    Get out in the trenches more to see that we need more help.

Worked for Trilogy Health Services? Contribute to the Community!