Trilogy Health Services

Updated September 14, 2014
Updated September 14, 2014
2.5

Randy Bufford

Sold a "bill of goods" all the corporate hype is not a reality

I have been working at Trilogy Health Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working with some best people in the world, and I am referring to the resident's

Cons

Raises are a joke, swoop and poop corporate management, corporate egos and politics are the worst I've seen before.

The Handbook is Ignored

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Lebanon, IN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lebanon, IN

I worked at Trilogy Health Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Coworkers were great and pay is satisfactory

Cons

There is no personal growth and the perks become less and less with each year

At Homewood Health Campus seniority means nothing! Don't allow management to tell employees that each building makes up there own rules regarding attendance, PTO, and, requesting time off. The fact that employees can no longer write stars for each other is a moral dampener. Do not hire people in management who do not recognize the name of the CEO!

Stay Away!!!

Former Employee - Environmental Services Supervisor  in  Peru, IN
    Former Employee - Environmental Services Supervisor in Peru, IN

I worked at Trilogy Health Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

Pay, PTO, work life balance

Cons

There were too many to list

I feel like I need to tell my story so in case you are considering employment with this company that you pause. First off the orientation with this company is purely puffery to inform you how awesome Trilogy is, but gives you no real practical training in what to expect. My experience in my particular campus boiled down to the fact the Executive Director I thought really had no idea what department was in charge of certain tasks. I would think the man that has Executive Director on his office door would have a very firm grasp of everything from who vacuums the floors to who fills out certain paperwork. The way in which you learned how things are ran is by performing them "wrong", being reprimanded, then learning the correct way, when in fact you were never trained or informed of these practices to begin with. Housekeeping and laundry in this campus are treated like peons, and "housekeeping will take care of it" seems to the be a mantra. Communication was lacking in every regard from department to department, the chosen way of communicating was by email when your offices are literally right down the hall from one another. Don't let this company fool you, by offering compassionate service and exceeding your expectations. The nurses and aids are grossly understaffed (up to 16 residents per aid!). Management at campus level have two priorities, making sure there are heads in all the beds, and doing well on the biannual customer service survey. Oh, and if you are a maintenance man, good luck performing all the things that they expect from you, along with serving meals to residents, and making calls to family members discussing how things are going. You are only allowed 40 hours a week to perform your duties when 4-5 of those hours are spent making phone calls, serving meals, and sitting in meetings with others staff members discussing things that have no relavance to you or your department. Not to mention the blatant disregard for deceased peoples items. You were told to move people's personal affects from their rooms they had died in, move them to the ED's office, so they could flip the room and move another resident in with hours!! It's a business just like any other!! Don't let them fool you!! It's all about appearances!! They push off building repairs that need done, but will spend thousands of dollars on flowers in the spring time!! Handwashiing, sanitation, and infection control is a joke! Their are no isolation rooms, anyone with a blood born illness, can be put into any room, and be allowed around other employees and other residents. There is no consistency from campus to campus regarding isolation, and infection control!!! I just have one more thing to say...the ED asked me one day,"You don't clean carpet do you?". I am the Environmental Services Director, this particular ED has been with this company 9 years and that is the question i get? WOW!!!

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Eh...

Former Employee - STNA  in  Englewood, OH
    Former Employee - STNA in Englewood, OH

I worked at Trilogy Health Services part-time for more than a year

Pros

Weekly pay. Residents are awesome. Co workers are easy to get along with.

Cons

Not willing to work with you and your college school schedule at all. Upper management does not care about employees at all. Says to have competitive wages but other places were willing to wire me for $1 to $1.50 more an hour than trilogy. Also promises all these incentives after working there for so long. I saw absolutely nothing.

Get your act together please.

Basically good company, needs some work on upper management

Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse  in  Evansville, IN
    Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Evansville, IN

I have been working at Trilogy Health Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Weekly pay, overall decent job

Cons

Any of the benefits such as ER 3 party doesn't benefit night shift unless you want to get out of bed and come to party, your name isn't it in if you're not there, same with gas cards.

Some managers get by with leaving work for next shift constantly, it's a favorite game

It's okay

Current Employee - Crca
    Current Employee - Crca

I have been working at Trilogy Health Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Pay is decent
    Great Co-Workers
    Flexible
    Great Mission Statement
    Decent Benefits and Employee Programs

Cons

Short Staffed
    Money first, care second

Work on getting a lower turnover rate
    Get out in the trenches more to see that we need more help.

Fantastic Place to work, Great Culture!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Louisville, KY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

I have been working at Trilogy Health Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

Competitive healthcare and benefits. Great leadership and vision.

Cons

Would like benefits to kick in sooner

Aspen has the POTENTIAL to be a great place to work

Former Employee - Dietary Aid  in  Greensburg, IN
    Former Employee - Dietary Aid in Greensburg, IN

I worked at Trilogy Health Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nice policy on building up PTO time. Employee recognition perks and gas cards for perfect attendance each month. A lot of very helpful people work alongside you. The senior management team are second to none!! Step in when and where a crisis arises.

Cons

VERY short staffed, very little time off, not a set schedule. 3 days of on boarding to tell how fabulous the company is, and the first day on the floor.....you quickly find that THIS facility does not measure up to the lip service that they just performed during the last 3 days. Disappointed from lack of care when giving my notice. Seemed me leaving meant nothing.

Better staffed, appreciate the employees, and more time off. This would benefit employees and residents!!

Morrison Woods

Current Employee - Crca  in  Muncie, IN
    Current Employee - Crca in Muncie, IN

I have been working at Trilogy Health Services part-time for more than a year

Pros

Nice building, good pay, patient to staff ratio is good on most halls, gas compensation, communication bonus, company parties every month and great Christmas party.

Cons

There has been problemd between shifts. Rumors and drama run high. There are cliques and favorites. There used to be more consistant staff but turnover has started to run high. Hard to get full time status.

Grt rid of the people who dont do their jobs right time and timd again. Apply rules to everyone fairly and consistsntly.

Most disorganized mess of a company I've ever seen

Former Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse  in  Batesville, IN
    Former Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Batesville, IN

I worked at Trilogy Health Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

Health Benefits are good that is all the positive I have to say.

Cons

Poor management. Turnover rate phenominally high. Witnessed management let patient abuses slide, lied about reporting this to state. Pay practices are deceptive and change constantly at whim. Too much unnescessay paperwork. Too much politics. Staff overworked and berrated in front of residents and residents families. They do not follow their own standards gossipy and rude management. Play favorites

Fired every one of you building "leaders" and start from scratch! There is a reason your turnover rate is so high.

Worked for Trilogy Health Services? Contribute to the Community!