Trilogy Health Services

Decent Benefits and Employee Programs

ConsShort Staffed
    Money first, care second

Advice to Senior ManagementWork on getting a lower turnover rate
    Get out in the trenches more to see that we need more help.

Fantastic Place to work, Great Culture!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Louisville, KY

ProsCompetitive healthcare and benefits. Great leadership and vision.

ConsWould like benefits to kick in sooner

Aspen has the POTENTIAL to be a great place to work

Dietary Aid (Former Employee) Greensburg, IN

ProsNice policy on building up PTO time. Employee recognition perks and gas cards for perfect attendance each month. A lot of very helpful people work alongside you. The senior management team are second to none!! Step in when and where a crisis arises.

ConsVERY short staffed, very little time off, not a set schedule. 3 days of on boarding to tell how fabulous the company is, and the first day on the floor.....you quickly find that THIS facility does not measure up to the lip service that they just performed during the last 3 days. Disappointed from lack of care when giving my notice. Seemed me leaving meant nothing.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter staffed, appreciate the employees, and more time off. This would benefit employees and residents!!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Morrison Woods

Crca (Current Employee) Muncie, IN

ProsNice building, good pay, patient to staff ratio is good on most halls, gas compensation, communication bonus, company parties every month and great Christmas party.

ConsThere has been problemd between shifts. Rumors and drama run high. There are cliques and favorites. There used to be more consistant staff but turnover has started to run high. Hard to get full time status.

Advice to Senior ManagementGrt rid of the people who dont do their jobs right time and timd again. Apply rules to everyone fairly and consistsntly.

Most disorganized mess of a company I've ever seen

Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) Batesville, IN

ProsHealth Benefits are good that is all the positive I have to say.

ConsPoor management. Turnover rate phenominally high. Witnessed management let patient abuses slide, lied about reporting this to state. Pay practices are deceptive and change constantly at whim. Too much unnescessay paperwork. Too much politics. Staff overworked and berrated in front of residents and residents families. They do not follow their own standards gossipy and rude management. Play favorites

Advice to Senior ManagementFired every one of you building "leaders" and start from scratch! There is a reason your turnover rate is so high.

CNA

CNA (Former Employee) Noblesville, IN

ProsThey truly value their employees and reward them often with little incentives here and there.

ConsThe pay could definitely be better for the amount of responsibility that is required.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider the possibility of better pay and fewer incentives.

Not a good experience.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Battle Creek, MI

ProsBenefits are OK, rate of pay competitive.Facilities well maintained.

ConsThey claim they treat employees like gold but that does not happen. Upper management threatens to fire employees on a daily basis. Have seen many employees reduced to tears related to treatment from facility and corporate management . "Campus Support" personnel are a joke,offering no support or guidance, just belittling and threatening campus staff to make themselves look good. . Politics and back stabbing are the norm.

Advice to Senior ManagementLay off the politics,playing favorites, and focus on the care of the residents.

support staff

ProsNice people, good looking facility.

ConsMy only remark would be I interview for the position and mind you I was more then qualified for the position. They offered my the position, I felt the dollar amount was low for the amount of work I would be doing. I countered offer that was 2 weeks ago. The person that offered me the position has not called me back to say yes or no. I feel that shows a lack of professionalism and lack of care for a potential employee.
    The other part the benefits are horrid.

Advice to Senior ManagementAdvice to management follow through, improve communication, professionalism needs work.

Poor Company to Work For

Director of FoodService-Chef (Current Employee) Greensburg, IN

Prosweekly pay, work-life balance, residents

Consmanagement needs to buy into culture. Gossipy drama throughout the director level staff

Advice to Senior Managementnon

Great place to work!

ProsVery people centered. Care for staff, care for residents. I have found the support from the Home Office in Louisville to be very good - all you have to do is ask. I find the people who complain about lack of support haven't asked for any.

ConsSome of the reimbursements are less than a lot of companies, especially cell phone. However, the culture and the other benefits overshadow any negatives.

Advice to Senior ManagementGood processes in places, just make sure people know how to use them. Communication can always be improved in any organization.

Worked for Trilogy Health Services? Contribute to the Community!