Trinet Internet Solutions

Updated Jul 21, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

John Carley

Stable company with some of the best employees I've ever worked with.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Irvine, CA

ProsI agree with an earlier post, great opportunity to learn and grow your career. Had many opportununities to grow my skills.

ConsI grew my skills while at Trinet so I can't really think of a downside because I learned so much while there.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo advise, thanks for the opportunity and best wishes as you grow.

So many positives...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsI think the previous poster was over critical. There are a lot of positives to working at Trinet. For example, on Christmas Eve we get to leave at 4:30pm! Your family will be around the tree drinking eggnog, but you're at work BETTERING YOURSELF. Every 4th of July we have a tradition of all the employees setting up tents, tables, bringing food, drinks, etc and the owner provides us all with a $3 hamburger. Sure it's like you're working, but you get to be outside during your lunch break eating a $3 hamburger. I know you're jealous! AMIRITE?! I could go on for hours but I don't want to steal everyone's fond memories of Trinet.

ConsI can't think of a con other than that your soul will die a slow death while working at Trinet. Who needs a soul anyway?!

Advice to Senior ManagementWriting something here is a waste of space because they got it all figured out.

Do not work here.

ProsAbsolutely no positive reason to work here. They make a lot of promises to employees and the promises never materialize. If you just had an interview or are thinking of taking a job offer from Trinet, I seriously urge you to reconsider. Not because I don't want to work with you, but this job is a dead end. If you are sane, smart, and a self respecting person, 3 - 12 months later you will leave wondering why you wasted so much valuable professional time.

ConsDon't bother learning anyone's name because they won't be there tomorrow. Turnover is atrocious. 8 people just last month, and now the company is down to 25. The front door just spins.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider bringing your company into the 21st century or save recruited employees a bunch of time and dissolve.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

A place to grow, learn, and gain experience.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsMost employees are AMAZING seriously awesome group of people to work with, it is truly like a family. Awesome opportunities are given for you to learn and grow and develop professionally for all levels. Definitely not a dog eat dog office.

ConsYou can only grow so much here until eventually you become the teacher, and sadly you may become the teacher of someone who gets paid more than yourself, even though they don't as much as you do. Experience, not skill and results matter here a little more to determine your pay. High turnover

Good chance to learn and then leave in 9-12 months

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsEmployees are given a pretty good amount of responsibility. I was an intern doing strategy reports for clients. There were some really smart and good people working there that I learned from, all of which were gone by the time I left after 9 months. You will get experience you might not get elsewhere - interns are not getting coffee, you are doing actual work.

ConsAmazed at how many good, intelligent, highly productive people left the company while I was there. Turnover is high at all agencies but Trinet's model appears to be hire and pay low wages as a way to maintain their level of profitability. Because they choose to operate this way (which they have every right to), turnover is even higher here than at other agencies.

I fundamentally disagree with this model and I think they really fail to understand the cost to their profitability with a continual revolving door of employees. This affects the quality of work they clients get and the amount of time they spend recruiting and training new employees is brutal to the bottom line.

No company is perfect, but I think Trinet squanders opportunities as good, young talent is initially drawn to their company mission and client-types only to be disappointed at what they find when they get on the inside.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry harder to develop and retain good employees. Increase the level of trust and transparency internally and externally to clients.

Trinet Internet Solutions Just Don't Do It

ProsAn exceptional team of people, collaborative, creative, hard working, have their clients best interest in mind.

ConsUpper management is paranoid to an extreme degree!! It's like an office full of robots who just do as they are told. People are consistently lied to about why people are no longer there. People who leave are ostracized, never allowed back in the building and have their email address blocked so no one can receive email. Human Resources will smile in your face while they stab you in the back repeatedly. They keep it gloomy, cold and woe to the person who smiles or speaks. Their bs open door policy is open the door to complain and the door will be opened for you to leave. Don't trust that anyone has your best interest in mind because they don't. There's a lot of good cop bad cop that goes on. Just remember, good cop is badder cop in disguise.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't leave people in the dark. Don't pretend to be some Christian culture when second chances are not in your nature. Don't lie to people. Don't waste people's time by having them come to interviews when you don't actually have an open position. Hire someone in Human Resources who has resources other than write ups. I know honesty is not in your policy or business model. Recognize good people when you you have them. Where did the girl at the front desk go, she up and disappeared. Let your staff talk to each other. Give up leading by Tyranny and you may have a chance.

A unique experience

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Irvine, CA

ProsPleasant and kind co-workers, work-life balance, nice location.

ConsSenior management is paranoid and dishonest. No room for growth. Compensation is at the very low end of salary ranges.

Advice to Senior ManagementStart treating your employees with respect.

many fake online reviews written by the two people in HR

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Irvine, CA

Prosonce you leave office no one bothers you. nice area of town, close to places to eat. array of client types and projects. clean, bright office with foosball table and kitchen. some really kind and fun people. casual dress, even CEO rarely wears business attire.

Consparanoid, mean-spirited, & disrespectful management. when you give notice to leave trinet, they do all they can to treat you like dirt and after you actually leave they tell staff that you "were not trinet material." programming team pushed too hard. management puts up fake reviews, how dishonest! no room for advancement - you will likely only go from intern to full-time. no benefits. low compensation. vast majority of strategy documents for clients created by an intern. tracks your every move in and out of the building. hourly employee; if you must take a 2 hour lunch to see a doctor, they will take 1 hour of pay out of your paycheck.

Advice to Senior Managementstop being so paranoid. it's a vicious cycle & that is the main reason why so many good people resign. the best people leave trinet, not stay. you say you are a christian company but management does not act like it at all.

Rewarding Experience

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Irvine, CA

ProsSome of the best people I've ever worked with. I can't imagine that you would find a better group of employees that work really well together.

ConsNothing really comes to mind. Trinet has been in business for many years and I would it's because they are doing a great job.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work.

Great company to build professional skills and network

ProsTrinet has an open door policy where employees can make direct impacts on company performance and build their skills professionally. Each department works effectively and efficiently together. Being a small company provides a great opportunity to learn new skills and experiences. The marketing department has done a fantastic job to help expand the company. HR brings in amazing people and talent, and are integral in ensuring the company operates smoothly.

ConsHaving an open door policy, Trinet does a great job of giving employees the opportunity to address any issues they have.

Worked for Trinet Internet Solutions? Contribute to the Community!