Trinity Management Services Reviews

3.9
Walter Schmidt

1. Love where you work!

I have been working at Trinity Management Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great team with a really supportive Regional Manager

Cons

Employee turn over is really high

2. Amazingly Different & Positive Changes at Trinity

I have been working at Trinity Management Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Productive and positive office procedure changes Monthly manager's meeting fun and informative Re-branding of Trinity creating positive outlooks among customers and businesses Affordable benefits and company contribution to 401K Encourages career growth & opportunities to grow

Cons

Work can be stressful at times Not all holidays are given Tuition reimbursement would be a nice benefit Compensation package can be better

Advice to Management

Less policy driven to employees Flexibility with work/life balance

3. Very friendly staff to work with

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Trinity Management Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Approachable Supervisors, flexible schedule and always learning something new about the industry. Salary comparable to other companies. Always an opportunity for advancement in some areas.

Cons

Some employees set in their ways, don't want to make change. Need to make the flow of work an easier process. Company doesn't cover full cost of insurance for employees and only offers Kaiser.

Advice to Management

Take surveys of employees and ask what they think would help make the work process work smoother and make the company a better place to work.

5. Appreciates the Team!!!

I have been working at Trinity Management Services (Less than a year)

Pros

Always an open door. Communication with all staff levels is great.

Cons

Our Holiday party is only once a year. Big company but family welcoming environment. The entire family comes out to show how much they appreciate the employees that work for them.

Advice to Management

Keep up the hard work. Lots of positive and exciting changes already this year.

6. Corporate Leasing Manager

I have been working at Trinity Management Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I've worked at Trinity for over 2 years and have experienced the great changes that have recently taken place. We have amazing colleagues and wonderful new management. We've recently re-branded the company in a new direction and we all see the difference!

Cons

I'm sure this is a "con" with every company but I would personally appreciate having more of the calendar holidays.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great atmosphere, we all appreciate it!

7. Moving forward to a bright new 2015

Current Employee - Maintenance Manager @ 1188 Mission in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Maintenance Manager @ 1188 Mission in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Trinity Management Services

Pros

Trinity Management Service is a place where we do not call "just a job" it is a place where we have our friends (team member) that work with us each day of the week to solve new challenges and move forward to see our goals become a success and to keep moving forward to better our services to our tenants, staff, and each of our buildings needs at Trinity Management Services.

Cons

If you do not enjoy the everyday challenge, this is not for you. Bad attitude will not be tolerated at Trinity Management Services, this is a place where a good attitudes is what we are so proud of. Skill level can be learned, attitude must be within you, this is a happy place, we want; not only our tenants happy but also our team members to be fully happy on what they do.

Advice to Management

This is a team effort, skill levels can be taught and learned. A good attitude equals Trinity team member.

Trinity Management Services Response

Jan 13, 2015 – Manager of Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback on Trinity Management.

8. Love the new changes! Company rebranded itself in November 2014 - Happy to be a part of the new Trinity

I have been working at Trinity Management Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Awesome employees that work as a team New Executive Management and new hands on Human Resources Manager New benefits added for 2015 Updated Training with Rose Hill and new training plans put in plce for new hires

Cons

Continue to improve benefit options each year to stay competitive

Advice to Management

Continue to improve training opportunities and it would be great if we had an employee survey to see what other improvements are needed.

9. Even with the rebranding, this company has a long way to go.

I worked at Trinity Management Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Open bar at the Christmas party.

Cons

If you are looking for a company with a very high turn-over rate, low customer service and no training provided, then this is a company for you. It is true that the company just went through a "rebranding" but let's face it, simply changing the color of the logo to red is not going to explain for all the negative reviews on Yelp and Google. If you are looking to learn the ins and out of property management and want to develop your knowledge and skills with the latest PM technology, this should be the last company on your list.

Advice to Management

How about changing the policies and practices first before you spend thousands in trying to "rebrand" the company.

10. Nothing but oppurtunity

I have been working at Trinity Management Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

If you work hard, Trinity will notice. They give opportunities to be promoted from within. It really feels like a family here, you can pick up the phone and call other associates for help and they are always willing. Upper management will be in your corner and want to see you succeed. They will offer you opportunities to further your education and career goals.

Cons

You will be in a constantly changing environment. If you are not organized, you will fail. You need to have tough skin as some of the residents can be very demanding.

Advice to Management

A better focus on training. Hiring and keeping great employees.

11. Painting and Powerwashing

I have been working at Trinity Management Services

Pros

Independent Contractors working together for a common goal.

Cons

Work is sectioned out and tasked differently

Advice to Management

We have found mothers who have children to feed make the best workers.

RSS Feed </> Embed