Trinity Partners

4.1

John Corcoran

Engaging Work and People

I have been working at Trinity Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Many opportunities for mentorship in and outside project-setting
    - Intellectually curious and thoughtful colleagues
    - Inclusive and supportive environment
    - Lots of socialization
    - Substantial vacation time as a new-hire

Cons

- Unpredictability of work-load/hours (but this is part of consulting - and you can work from home if needed)

Broad diversity of work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment

Current Employee - Senior Consultant  in  Waltham, MA
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Waltham, MA

I have been working at Trinity Partners full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The staff are highly motivated to do a great job not just for themselves, but also for their project teams, the company, and their client. You can learn a lot about the life sciences industry in a short period of time.

Cons

Hours can be long (but that is true of consulting generally), and the multi-project staffing model can be difficult to manage if project deadlines overlap.

Don't over-promise the work-life balance. Be prepared to push back a little more against clients if what they are requesting is out of scope.

Happy at Trinity

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Waltham, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

I have been working at Trinity Partners full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Intelligent, hard working, friendly, and down to earth people all around. The owner and managing partner are good genuine people. Trinity strives to continually improve itself by committing to employee development and culture, as well as delivering excellent work for clients. There's a lot of opportunity for professional growth and exposure to a variety of clientele and projects in the life sciences industry. Trinity seems to constantly change for the better. Morale is strong, life long friendships are built, and business is thriving.

Cons

With a growing company that's high in demand, there's a lot of work. Not a bad thing, but growing responsibly to maintain the small company culture is at times a challenge. Leadership is committed to meet this challenge but one should expect long hours at various times of the year, something that is true at most consulting firms.

More external training and development opportunities for support staff. Keep Trinity's small company family feel as it grows by not succumbing to formal corporate structures, processes, or behaviors. Trinity should remain a fun place to work at.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Incredible projects as well as work environment

I have been working at Trinity Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros

Trinity has a really great culture. Everyone is welcoming and willing to help whenever you have questions. The project work is quite interesting. While Trinity mostly works in pharma and also with some medical device companies, they have visions to expand out more in the life sciences sector. It's a fairly young company so it has the pros of an entrepreneurial company, yet also has the pros of a more established company and is well-known and respected in the industry. Besides employees being welcoming, they are also generally fun and friendly people. We enjoy being around each other and choose to hang out outside of work whether it be going out to dinner and drinks, or meeting up at someone's house. As a growing company, there are many opportunities for employees to also grow within the company. My incoming class was eased into client work, first starting with a two week training program that was very helpful before being staffed on two client projects. I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of responsibility given to me and others from the beginning. It really feels as though we are able to make important contributions to the team despite being so new to the company and the type of work Trinity does.

Cons

As this is consulting and not a typical 9-5 pm job, you can expect some longer hours depending on the project. However, hours are not as long as other consulting firms. Trinity does try to ensure there is a work/life balance, but may need to take work home at times.

Growing, fun company with supportive senior management

I have been working at Trinity Partners full-time

Pros

The people - extremely bright, outgoing and fun group of people.

The work - varied in terms of clients, disease areas and project types

The compensation - competitive base salary and industry-leading bonuses

Little travel - travel only 2-3/quarter, for final project deliverables

Growing company - both in terms of work and people

Cons

The hours can be somewhat unpredictable, but almost never bleeds into weekends (I work an average of 1 weekend per quarter, and typically that just means 4-6 hours, not the whole weekend)

A great place to work

Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Trinity Partners full-time for more than a year

Pros

Employees of Trinity really enjoy working together and often socialize outside of the workplace as well. The company is young, energetic, very intelligent, and motivated to work hard for a company that works hard to value its employees. Culture is important to Trinity and Associates through Partners work hard to maintain it rather than let it slide as the company grows.

Cons

Work hours and work load is variable, causing some work/life balance difficulties.

Trinity is a great place for a first career experience

I have been working at Trinity Partners full-time

Pros

Employees speak very highly of each other, socialize often, and are extremely helpful and willing to give their time. Company growth is very impressive right now. People actually unplug for vacations, and work on weekends is not the norm. And very little travel required!

Cons

Hours can be unpredictable, but that's typical in consulting. Work can ebb and flow pretty sporadically. Working on expanding work in other life science industries, but still pretty focused on pharma.

Top tier life science consulting practice with outstanding culture

Current Employee - Senior Associate  in  Waltham, MA
    Current Employee - Senior Associate in Waltham, MA

I have been working at Trinity Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros

You have the opportunity to take on a lot of responsibility quickly and work on really interesting cutting-edge projects with major biotech and medtech companies around the world. Also, Trinity puts a lot of emphasis on training and development internally, so you have a lot of opportunity to enhance your skills and ultimately, become a more valuable player. Compensation is excellent and the culture and emphasis on work/life balance is unparalleled.

Cons

Hours can be long from time to time, but not nearly as tough as other consulting firms. Getting an interview can be tough without a degree from Harvard, Princeton or Dartmouth.

Fun, Collaborative Workplace, Amazing Coworkers & Interesting Project Work

I have been working at Trinity Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros

Environment: amazing coworkers ready to help out, give advice or grab a beer. fun office environment with events outside of work (golf outing to the cape in the summer, black tie holiday party, happy hours etc.). Trinity makes it easy to get to know your coworkers in and out of the office. A flat structure also helps with this-- its so easy to walk up to a Trinity employee at any level (all the way up to the partners) and strike up a conversation about Trinity, a project you're working on, or just your weekend.

Project work: Trinity is a leader in the healthcare consulting field and it feels good to work at a place that is clearly respected by our clients. The work itself varies a lot and touches many aspects of the life sciences space. As somebody interested in healthcare, pharmaceuticals and (more broadly) the life sciences I've found my project work really interesting and I'm genuinely excited to go to work in the morning.

Training: As a newer hire I've found training at Trinity to be phenomenal. They ease us into project work so that we can be confident and prepared for anything that comes at us. I know that wherever my career takes me (hopefully staying at Trinity forever!!!!) I'll have an amazing base of consulting skills to build on.

Growth: Trinity is growing rapidly. This is possible because we do good work, so more clients keep asking us to work for them-- always a good thing. Lots of potential here and growing offices in NYC and SF

Cons

Long hours but probably better than other consulting firms. As a newer employee I've found that Trinity really respects the work-life balance especially for recent graduates (so no 3am Saturday nights) and they give me a lot of responsibility so I'm motivated to do my part for the team even if it means staying late. Payoff is totally worth it plus the project work is crazy interesting which helps with the long hours

Maintain relationships between lower-level employees and the leadership team. I really enjoyed getting to know LT during training and its made me so much more comfortable in the office and on project teams. I hope that level of interaction continues beyond the first few months

Leader in Life Sciences Consulting & Fun Place to Work

I have been working at Trinity Partners full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Bright and friendly coworkers, lots of responsibility and exposure, and strong company leadership

Cons

Work/life balance is lacking, but consistent with industry standards

Trinity Partners Photos

Worked for Trinity Partners? Contribute to the Community!