Trinity Pharma Solutions

3.1

Zackary King

Business Analyst

I have been working at Trinity Pharma Solutions

Pros

Nice Environment and challenging too

Cons

Some times lot of work stress

All about "culture"

Former Employee - Business Analyst in Waltham, MA
    Former Employee - Business Analyst in Waltham, MA

I worked at Trinity Pharma Solutions full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

This is a company spun off from its parent 2 years ago in order to cash out, which serves as the main purpose for its stakeholders and investors. What they actually do don't matter, as long as they can create a hype to jack up the value.
    To do well in this company is all about conformity, not competence. If you know how to play the "culture" and social game, you can get promoted in the fast lane in no time. Better yet, you don't have to do the actual work, as the management will always assign good quality people to do them and let you take the credits. All you need to do is to please your boss and you are all set. So this is a great opportunity for certain type of people.

Cons

If you know what you are doing instead of just talking BS or doing dishonest conducts, you will be greatly disappointed even to a point of depression. The management can be deceiving to its employees and to the clients, just to serve their short-term personal needs. If you are not ok with cronyism, backstabbing, feudalism in a highly political environment, save yourself some agony. You will probably only be impressed by its office outlook for once during your interview day.

The real company value is reflected on who’s promoted and who’s let go, literally and monetarily.

Smoke and mirrors

Former Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Waltham, MA
    Former Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Waltham, MA

I worked at Trinity Pharma Solutions full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

There were many bright people working there, and they tried to implement a "relaxed" culture. Life sciences industry is also an interesting place to be

Cons

They really don't have an identify, considering themselves a "software" company one day, but a consulting firm the next. They don't actually have a product, but market themselves as having one. This leads to inefficient work and unhappy employees. It's also not an entrepreneurial environment, for the most part ideas were stifled by management. They also tend to trade on the parent company's name, calling themselves "Trinity", which is very misleading and dishonest. The culture there is do as I say not as I do

Create an identity for who you want to be, one that doesn't change depending on who you're talking to.

Challenging, fast paced place to work

I have been working at Trinity Pharma Solutions

Pros

What I like best about working at Trinity Pharma is that it is very challenging. I've learned a lot since I first started and really enjoy the people and the unique working environment here. We have implemented some new training and mentoring programs for new employees, which makes the transition into the company faster and easier. There is a lot of opportunity here for growth. If you show you can handle the work and do well, then you will be given more responsibility and variety of work.

Cons

Timelines can be tight at times, and we are expected to work hard and get out the solution. At times deadlines can be moved, but not very often if it has already been communicated to our clients.

Continue to promote a good working environment and to provide more standardization across all teams.

Rapidly growing company with a ton of potential.

I have been working at Trinity Pharma Solutions full-time

Pros

Most if not all people employed here are great to work with.
    Great culture (Beer Fridays, frequent company events) which I think helps facilitate what I stated above.
    Great Benefits like actual accrued paid time off. None of this "open vacation" policies other companies have been providing.
    Rewards employees who work hard!
    Career advancement opportunities.

Cons

No company is perfect. The speed in which the company is growing is certainly causing some pains such as late nights and miscommunication. As time goes on and things settle down these issues should resolve themselves.

Some internal processes are not very well thought out or exist. But some effort has recently been made to improve this.

Continue to promote a great working environment. Continue to provide employees with opportunities to enhance their careers. Make more of an effort to streamline internal processes. Manage growth to alleviate the growing pains.

Working at Trinity Pharma is a unique company to work for.

I have been working at Trinity Pharma Solutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

We work in an old Watch Factory. Atmosphere is friendly. Many Social events; Great benefits (good healthcare, bonuses); management likes to keep the staff well informed. We have some great managers here who listen to you and try to address your needs. I don't think I have ever worked with such responsive managers! Great team of co-workers.

Cons

There is a lot of work and it takes time to get familiar with the processes which can seem overwhelming. But it is amazing how fast you can get up to speed once you start getting into it. The company is small so opportunities for growth at the moment are limited, However we are growing fast and that can change quickly.

Fun, Challenging Environment

Current Employee - Database Developer in Waltham, MA
    Current Employee - Database Developer in Waltham, MA

I have been working at Trinity Pharma Solutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I've been working at TPS full time for less than a year. As my first job out of college I've enjoyed having a manager that is very easy going and patient with me as I got up to speed on the company and the workload. It has been a great place to learn and the work is challenging but pretty exciting.

TPS has a lot of company events (Thirsty Thursdays, Beer Fridays etc.) which helps make the end of the week better.

Cons

In my opinion, my team has the biggest workload but the smallest staff so there is a lot of work and late nights working. There is also a lot of confusion in the process of trying to streamline projects across all clients which causes more work to correct mistakes.

Try and get more efficient and streamlined processes in place between projects and BA/BI/DB teams

Innovative company with a great culture growing quickly

Current Employee - Business
    Current Employee - Business

I have been working at Trinity Pharma Solutions full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great culture makes it a fun place to work every day. Challenging work and a diverse and talented staff advance your skills and experience very quickly (I learn something new everyday). The company is innovating in healthcare and gaining significant traction. Management team cares about the employees and keeps us well informed. Start-up vibe with great pay, perks (free beer and food), benefits and stock options.

Cons

As a small fast growing company you’re expected to pitch in at many levels and sometimes pull late hours to meet deadlines. Need more structured processes to make the company more efficient as it grows.

Keep the communication coming - it keeps everyone informed and aligned. Continue to hire the best people and resist the temptation to settle.

Emerging growth company with big aspirations

I have been working at Trinity Pharma Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

It is certainly a busy, fast-paced environment. The company is in a phase of growth and expansion, as it recently raised $15m in series A funding. New teams are being established in Sales, Finance, and IT. Business and Tech teams are also expanding which should bring a lot of opportunity for advancement. From a culture standpoint, everyone comes to the office with an energy towards their work, but can also kick back at social events and have a good time. In my role, I tend to work pretty closely with the Sr. Management team and can say I have nothing but respect for them. They are intelligent, approachable, and welcome feedback. I've seen them consistently set realistic goals, challenge the norm, and make decisions in the best interest of the company and its employees.

Cons

Trinity is a small company that is going through transition process. As with many small companies, employees can take on many different hats. I find this to be a blessing and a curse. It can be difficult to manage at times, but for me personally, I love the challenge.

Never lose sight of the value of communication. I believe the Management team is making large strides to improve communication. It is so important, especially in a growing company.

hired as entry level but set unrealistic/unreachable expectation

Current Employee - Business Intelligence Developer in Waltham, MA
    Current Employee - Business Intelligence Developer in Waltham, MA

I have been working at Trinity Pharma Solutions full-time

Pros

lots of company outing and events

Cons

company bring in entry level but had no training plan for employees, Additionally, managers set unrealistic expectation.

check on lower Management so the the company does not loose good employees

Trinity Pharma Solutions Photos