Trinity Technology Group, Inc

Add Photos

Douglas Bullock

Wonderful employer

Personnel Security Specialist (Current Employee) Bethesda, MD

ProsThey have an excellent benefits package, with a very proactive staff willing to assist in many matters to ensure both customer and employee satisfaction.

ConsThere were really no con's to working with trinity they were a very straight forward company with plenty of growth for the right candidate.

TSO

Tso (Current Employee) Key West, FL

ProsIf Trinity had more control I think it would be better company,Small company. Part time employment.

ConsThis company is a sub company for VMD. Trinity doesn't have much influence on how operations go at the airport in Key West, FLA. VMD runs the airport security (TSA) and Trinity is a shadow of VMD. I believe Trinity is more there for TAX breaks (Federal contracted out) and giving a small company a chance in federal eyes. Company founded in 2002.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake more control from VMD, If you lose more than 35 people in a year and you have a total of 31 current working employees that's problem.

Worked for Trinity Technology Group, Inc? Contribute to the Community!