Trinity Technology Group

Great Place to Work

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Trinity Technology Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I've worked here for a number of years and have never been bored. I've been given many opportunities to learn, grow and to help our projects succeed. It is a very family friendly workplace, which was one of the most important things for me when I first began work with the company.

Cons

Currently some of the upper management can be spread a little thin with their many responsibilities, but this is something that they are working on trying to remedy - so it won't be much of a con in the future.

Average work, good salary and worse immigration

Former Employee - Analyst in Sacramento, CA
    Former Employee - Analyst in Sacramento, CA

I worked at Trinity Technology Group full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Salary is good compare to local companies.
    All projects are in downtown Sacramento except a few.
    Benefits are ok kinda.

Cons

Immigration is worse. Company is doing many H1 transfers but no word on green card process. No point of contact person for immigration. No defined process for immigration.

Resolve your immigration process otherwise start losing all your immigration workers.

Great company always looking for challenging and interesting projects

I have been working at Trinity Technology Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Management tries to get employees involved in company culture building activities such as lunch and learns, happy hours, and other activities; Company management provides opportunities to learn and grow outside direct job responsibilities if you are willing to take them.

Cons

14 year old firm experiencing some growth and minor growing pains and in refining its management policies.

Improve follow through and keep refining processes and procedures

No immigration process and irresponsible management

Current Employee - Software Engineer
    Current Employee - Software Engineer

I have been working at Trinity Technology Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Salary is good
    All client locations are in downtown Sacramento
    Company reimburse parking expense
    Average growth in career

Cons

Immigration is a very big issue with the company. No greencard process and the employee does not know when it will be filed or it will be filed or not. No compensation for overtime and working overtime is usual process.

Be concerned for your immigrant employees and don't consider them overheads.

Don't believe a word on bonuses!

I have been working at Trinity Technology Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

They will talk often about what a great and noble company they are when hiring you. Bonuses are never paid, some employees were promised a bonus structure and then it never happens, owners will try to say that next year they will do it.
     Two owners are in complete disagreement about what they trying to do with the company

Cons

Company has been in business for a long time and has remained very stagnant, if your looking for a long term career building environment this is not it. It's just a body shop with a nicer facade.

Quit.

Good place to work, great work-life balance, average salaries, very smart and capable people.

I have been working at Trinity Technology Group

Pros

Talented Staff who can actually get things done, Management that cares about its staff, project based work environment always keeps things new.

Cons

Working in a small firm has its disadvantages, if you are not comfortable working outside of your norm this may not be the place for you.

Don's sweat the small stuff, delegate more middle management, you can't do everything - pick what you need to be involved in.

Commitment to excellence, a little confusing at times, projects get isolated from sense of a firm.

Current Employee - Director in Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Director in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Trinity Technology Group

Pros

commitment ot excellence, leading edge technologies, very strong in interoperability (SOA, middleware infrastructure), creative solutions. People are the best and brightest, just not well-managed. 100 percent health coverage for me and 80 percent for my family is very generous. they want me to work hard but they want to keep people for the long term. Dont lay people off at the end of the project. starting (finally!) formal microsoft certification sponsorship.

Cons

Lack of formal company management, each project goes its own way. Criteria for promotion unclear but pay is good; internal management a little chaotic.

Get the owners out of the company administration;

They'll bleed you for your talent, dangle your raise, and show you the door.

I worked at Trinity Technology Group full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I can't really think of any.

Cons

Shell-gamed your salary and made it look like they were paying for benefits, I worked to hard and got nothing out of the experience, and they allow/tolerate co-workers/employees to harass and bully others employees despite notification.

Listen to your employees and try to pay them what their worth!

Trinity Technology Group Photos