Triple Point Interactions

Updated July 23, 2014
Updated July 23, 2014
3.4

CEO

Very nice, a lot of jobs available if you live in the right area!

Former Employee - Brand Ambassador in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Brand Ambassador in Washington, DC

I worked at Triple Point Interactions as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

You are an Independent contractor you get paid immediately after marketing promotion, photos and report is submitted. No complaints. Make sure as soon as you see a gig available that interest you; apply immediately. Also apply to second and third choice as well just in case you do not get your first choice.

Cons

Not really make sure you are on time for every event and you take photos of your set up , interactions with public, and set up. No cons you have to be a people person and initiate contact if not this is not for you.

None

Resourceful...

Former Employee - Education Associate in Sacramento, CA
    Former Employee - Education Associate in Sacramento, CA

I worked at Triple Point Interactions as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

Great way to make some cash on the side.

Cons

Getting hours and no incentives for contracting jobs.

Better incentives for contracting jobs.

Work Can Be Fun!

Current Employee - Brand Ambassador in Albany, NY
    Current Employee - Brand Ambassador in Albany, NY

I have been working at Triple Point Interactions part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Fun, organized, store is interested in helping with the events.

Cons

I apply for events, but don't get them. When you sell out of all product don't leave the store or your pay will reflect it. Lots of unpaid time! :(

Appreciate your hardworking product specialists, even if they are on the east coast.

Paid to schmooze

Current Employee - Demonstrator in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Demonstrator in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Triple Point Interactions as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Awesome customers - usually very friendly and seem genuinely interested in the products.
    Managers are easygoing and flexible California folks.
    Unlike other product demonstation agencies, Triple Point rarely makes you lug a table and electric skillet into the stores with you - it's usually already there in storage.

Cons

Feast or famine in terms of work opportunities.
    They recently changed us from independent contractors to wage employees. While that is nice (easier taxes), it has also reduced the amount made per demo.
    Some products demonstrated are kinda lame - have to really push the "hard sell." I mean, c'mon - who wants to sample prune juice ;-/ ??

Make the transition from contractor to wage employee a more competitive rate.

the new and the old

I have been working at Triple Point Interactions part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Very nice california people to work with. Did not find any issues with getting paid regularly after any event. Product demonstrator did work as an independent contractor. Now Sales Advisor does not.

Cons

Since the transition, there has been little considered for those who had worked in the same position as a product demonstrator. Taking into consideration or the lack of it, their experience after the converging of companies took away 1/3 of their hourly wages instead of maintaing at least the hourly rate. The new interactions offers less pay for same responsibilites with no chance of promotion, limited hours and no option for benefits. Based on the reviews on this website,the new sales advisors are " Sample Givers" rather than the direct vessel to the public for generating sales.. Whatever the mindset, the NEW mentality requires only minimal ability with no experience. Experienced reps or quality sales performers will find no place among this new converged corporation that warrants taking less pay. So, if you are a young college person, retired with nothing to do or just need some hours out of the house this is the job for you! Those who are sales performers will have to take their experience elsewhere.

I would like to provide advice for management however, the majority of the time has no voice among upper or mid management to waste my time suggesting other alternatives. Management has no interest in listening to anyone rather, they perfer to keep a closed mind and a cha ching in their pockets..No incentives, no increases, no benefits, no promotions... how would that work for you! Oh yes, the new rewards program. Who's the rocket scientist who thought of this? Support your field people and if nothing else, give them the supplies they need to provide a quality demo.
    I think their a little tired of broken tables and the lack of kitchen needs to function.

good and i like the people

Current Employee - Customer Service Advisor in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Customer Service Advisor in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Triple Point Interactions part-time (less than an year)

Pros

compensation and they value my skills

Cons

none i have a good relationship with everyone

more communication

Haven't really worked, yet.

Current Employee - Product Ambassador in Melbourne, FL
    Current Employee - Product Ambassador in Melbourne, FL

Pros

you decide when to work, good pay

Cons

mostly weekends, same location, have to decide right away

good for part time work and exrtra money

Former Employee - Rep in Birmingham, AL
    Former Employee - Rep in Birmingham, AL

I worked at Triple Point Interactions as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

work when you want and where you want

Cons

all weekend work and sometimes no work

none

Just started, so far so good.

Current Employee - Brand Ambassador in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Brand Ambassador in Las Vegas, NV

Pros

Communication is consistent, they remember my name.

Cons

Leave you on your own too much, almost like they WANT you not know wtf you're doing.

Tell me EXACTLY what you want me to do, so I can more effectively accomplish it.

Pay

Current Employee - Ambassador in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Ambassador in San Diego, CA

Pros

They are friendly and easy to work for, I loved when I did my event.

Cons

Events are few and far between.
    My biggest complaint is the way they pay, I was promised I would be being paid two weeks ago. I still haven't received anything. I know they say 2-4 weeks but when they say they are sending out payments they really should keep their word. Next Friday will be week 4 since I worked and if I don't yet paid by then I will be highly upset. Please keep your word Triple Point!!

Don't say your going to do something if your not!!!

Triple Point Interactions Photos