Triple Point Interactions

www.triplepointinteractions.com

Triple Point Interactions Reviews

Updated Jul 23, 2014
Triple Point Interactions – Laurel – “Diaplay Table used in sampling”

Triple Point Interactions – Laurel – “Diaplay Table used in sampling”

Very nice, a lot of jobs available if you live in the right area!

Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) Washington, DC

ProsYou are an Independent contractor you get paid immediately after marketing promotion, photos and report is submitted. No complaints. Make sure as soon as you see a gig available that interest you; apply immediately. Also apply to second and third choice as well just in case you do not get your first choice.

ConsNot really make sure you are on time for every event and you take photos of your set up , interactions with public, and set up. No cons you have to be a people person and initiate contact if not this is not for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

Resourceful...

Education Associate (Former Employee) Sacramento, CA

ProsGreat way to make some cash on the side.

ConsGetting hours and no incentives for contracting jobs.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter incentives for contracting jobs.

Work Can Be Fun!

Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) Albany, NY

ProsFun, organized, store is interested in helping with the events.

ConsI apply for events, but don't get them. When you sell out of all product don't leave the store or your pay will reflect it. Lots of unpaid time! :(

Advice to Senior ManagementAppreciate your hardworking product specialists, even if they are on the east coast.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Paid to schmooze

Demonstrator (Current Employee) Philadelphia, PA

ProsAwesome customers - usually very friendly and seem genuinely interested in the products.
    Managers are easygoing and flexible California folks.
    Unlike other product demonstation agencies, Triple Point rarely makes you lug a table and electric skillet into the stores with you - it's usually already there in storage.

ConsFeast or famine in terms of work opportunities.
    They recently changed us from independent contractors to wage employees. While that is nice (easier taxes), it has also reduced the amount made per demo.
    Some products demonstrated are kinda lame - have to really push the "hard sell." I mean, c'mon - who wants to sample prune juice ;-/ ??

Advice to Senior ManagementMake the transition from contractor to wage employee a more competitive rate.

the new and the old

ProsVery nice california people to work with. Did not find any issues with getting paid regularly after any event. Product demonstrator did work as an independent contractor. Now Sales Advisor does not.

ConsSince the transition, there has been little considered for those who had worked in the same position as a product demonstrator. Taking into consideration or the lack of it, their experience after the converging of companies took away 1/3 of their hourly wages instead of maintaing at least the hourly rate. The new interactions offers less pay for same responsibilites with no chance of promotion, limited hours and no option for benefits. Based on the reviews on this website,the new sales advisors are " Sample Givers" rather than the direct vessel to the public for generating sales.. Whatever the mindset, the NEW mentality requires only minimal ability with no experience. Experienced reps or quality sales performers will find no place among this new converged corporation that warrants taking less pay. So, if you are a young college person, retired with nothing to do or just need some hours out of the house this is the job for you! Those who are sales performers will have to take their experience elsewhere.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would like to provide advice for management however, the majority of the time has no voice among upper or mid management to waste my time suggesting other alternatives. Management has no interest in listening to anyone rather, they perfer to keep a closed mind and a cha ching in their pockets..No incentives, no increases, no benefits, no promotions... how would that work for you! Oh yes, the new rewards program. Who's the rocket scientist who thought of this? Support your field people and if nothing else, give them the supplies they need to provide a quality demo.
    I think their a little tired of broken tables and the lack of kitchen needs to function.

good and i like the people

Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) Jacksonville, FL

Proscompensation and they value my skills

Consnone i have a good relationship with everyone

Advice to Senior Managementmore communication

Haven't really worked, yet.

Product Ambassador (Current Employee) Melbourne, FL

Prosyou decide when to work, good pay

Consmostly weekends, same location, have to decide right away

good for part time work and exrtra money

Rep (Former Employee) Birmingham, AL

Proswork when you want and where you want

Consall weekend work and sometimes no work

Advice to Senior Managementnone

Just started, so far so good.

Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) Las Vegas, NV

ProsCommunication is consistent, they remember my name.

ConsLeave you on your own too much, almost like they WANT you not know wtf you're doing.

Advice to Senior ManagementTell me EXACTLY what you want me to do, so I can more effectively accomplish it.

Pay

Ambassador (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsThey are friendly and easy to work for, I loved when I did my event.

ConsEvents are few and far between.
    My biggest complaint is the way they pay, I was promised I would be being paid two weeks ago. I still haven't received anything. I know they say 2-4 weeks but when they say they are sending out payments they really should keep their word. Next Friday will be week 4 since I worked and if I don't yet paid by then I will be highly upset. Please keep your word Triple Point!!

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't say your going to do something if your not!!!

Worked for Triple Point Interactions? Contribute to the Community!