Tris Pharma Reviews

Tris Pharma President & CEO Ketan Mehta
Ketan Mehta

1. Enriching and Beneficial

I have been working at Tris Pharma full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Working at Tris Pharma the last 4+ years I learned quickly that it was a rich environment that would enable be to grow both professionally and personally. Today, after being with the company for a substantial amount of time I have come to learn that working for Tris means that I am a part of a hardworking team which supports one another in working towards both company goals and individual goals. However, that being said, working for Tris is the perfect example of equal effort in the work place; if I do not strive to attain my own goals, my colleagues will not strive to attain them on my behalf.

My own professional growth at Tris has come from hard work, supportive management and the strong leadership which is exemplified from Senior Management and the company's CEO.

Cons

Tris Pharma is a growing private company; therefore the progress of the company is determined by the effort of the team. Things do not progress overnight, not just at Tris - but at any company. Those looking for rapid company expansion and instant gratification in their professional careers may end up disappointed. However those seeking to find a company which they can learn, develop and grow with may see this as a pro for Tris rather than a con.

Advice to Management

Currently at Tris I have experienced excellent communication between the CEO, Management and department employees. In my opinion it is this skill of communication within the company which allows for such advancement within the field of pharmaceutical technology.

In order for Tris to continue to function as the well oiled machine that it has proved to be, this communication must continue. I must say that the CEO does an effective and efficient job of ensuring that the communication among employees is not lost.

Keep up the excellent communication and positive incentive for employees to not only work for their own benefit, but also for the company's success. Excellent job.

Biggest mistake

I have been working at Tris Pharma full-time

Pros

I can't think of any

Cons

The management team expects us to work 7 days a week without any advance notice. There is no communication between managers and the working people, no respect is given. We are expected to do as told and not question anything. The owner is nothing but a stuck up racist.

Advice to Management

If you expect positive output, be a little thankful for the work done by your staff.

It Is Time For Change!!!

I have been working at Tris Pharma

Pros

Management tries to do the right thing, but as other reviewers mention they are just puppets and forced to do the omnipotent ones bidding.

Cons

Read the reviews and you will quickly figure out the biggest problem with Tris - the owner. He runs the company like a North Korean labor camp. There are no weekends, no holidays, no time to spend with your families, no additional pay for this time, low salaries, horrible benefits, dangerous work conditions, broken promises and shady practices. The more I speak with our new employees, the more the path is evident. We must all stand together and stand up for the treatment we deserve. I know there has already been some whispers, but if things don't change and change soon, my brothers and sisters of Tris we must UNIONIZE!!! Only then can we stop this bully from the ongoing abuse and disrespect. Please do not be afraid, the law protects our rights to take these steps and protect ourselves. There is nothing they can do to stop us.

Advice to Management

Do the right thing before we do it for you.

5. I had the worst experience working for this company. They are very unorganized.

I have been working at Tris Pharma

Pros

There are no best reasons to work for that company.

Cons

Very unorganized need better management.

CEO & Upper Management treat everyone like slaves, no room for advancement, horrible outlook

I worked at Tris Pharma full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Wasn't the lowest salary I've ever received in my life. Get paid for doing minimal work. Their wifi isn't private so you can connect to it on your phone. Work environment helped motivate me to find a new doc to prescribe anti-anxiety meds.

Cons

The way the CEO and upper management treat people is DISGUSTING. CEO think he is king of the world and treats everyone except his upper management puppets like his slaves. He publicly humiliates people and thinks it's funny. Raises and bonuses are promised but never given. Promotions are promised but never given. People on Visas are worked to the bone and not compensated for it. Nobody gets promoted, they always hire managers externally. QA is the biggest joke, a bunch of giggling middle schoolers who are more concerned with their facebook statuses than with the adequacy of products. I wouldn't give their medicine to my worst enemy. Well, to my second worst enemy, because my worst is their CEO. Nobody with a soul and half a brain lasts any amount of time there. Do yourself a favor and apply ANYWHERE ELSE BUT HERE.

Advice to Management

Treat people with respect. Offer training. Actually give evaluations and raises when promised. Stop rewarding incompetency. Promote from within.

Respond to “Tired of All These Unrealistic Reviews ” I worked wit Tris for more than a year. Never wish to come back

Former Employee - Former Employee in Monmouth Junction, NJ
    Former Employee - Former Employee in Monmouth Junction, NJ

I worked at Tris Pharma full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Close to Highway and restaurants. More people than required. Almost 25% more employees compare to out put.

Cons

Current employee reviews is not fair. I must say I resign from the company ,I am not fired.
    In review it is not mention that there is Indian, Chinese and Caucasians culture in the company. Racism is main target of all reviews I read here and it is true. Most employee hire from the same company from where Quality head is coming from with less experience and no experience in liquid technology with higher salary compare to old employees with much experience and more knowledge. Salary raise is not given regularly to all employees base on performance. Most bonus is not more than 3%.whole quality department is (95%) in hands of Caucasians. this is not good all departments must have mix race people to be equal opportunity employer. I worked with more than 10 companies in last 30 years which include multinational, medium size and small size companies never seen this kind of atmosphere where every one feels insecurity for the job. Company has zero tolerance policy is not bad but it applies to all from top to bottom level but for particular race human error is accepted and for others it is not and they are fired. Clean and big facility is not only required in pharmaceuticals but need accountability of materials and good and accurate documentation practice is required. what ever language you speaks, makes no difference on product quality. sometimes that helps people to get clear understanding of working. Technical knowledge of management persons is not up to the standard. Just Think in last two years approx.more than 250 people either quit or fired which includes presidents and managers. Does any good company has such a track? So many people from reputed companies joined Tris with lots of hopes but they won't fit in the culture.

Advice to Management

To run a company is one thing and to build a good reputation is another thing. CEO must involve in day to day management instead of blindly trusting a group of certain people.

8. Cronyism, Apathy, and Negligence

I have been working at Tris Pharma full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Advanced technologies on the analytical side, close proximity to a wide variety of restaurants and bars.

Cons

Firstly every negative review on here has pretty much touched on one aspect or another of this abysmal, near criminal enterprise. English is rarely spoken in various departments, including manufacturing. Incompetence reigns supreme and anyone not willing to at the very least turn a blind eye to the shady dealings middle and upper management engage in has no chance of advancement. The CEO himself is the driving force behind the utter disregard for law, procedure, and rules in general. Do not subject yourself to this place if you can help it, if you are sponsored for a visa you will be exploited beyond reason and law to a degree would put blood diamond production to shame. Do not work here, simply do not do it. Try to extend your unemployment, work a temp job, go into food service, pan handle, be homeless, or become a test subject for a clinical trial for lethal injection medication before you work at this place. If you do work there, trust no one. Anyone in a position of authority tells lies on a scale that would make Satan himself blush. Don't even think the money might let you forget this stuff, because if you are not directly involved in their devious behavior, you likely make far below industry average.

Advice to Management

Self Defenestration.

9. Management needs to change

I have been working at Tris Pharma full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

nothing good about this place

Cons

Low pay, bad benefits, sexual harassment, racism, discrimination

Advice to Management

grow up

This company and it's CEO are a TOTAL JOKE! Place is a DUMP!!!

I have been working at Tris Pharma full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

There are NONE. The place is awful. No standards what so ever to be found here.
    Worst of everything: pay, benefits, bonus, work life balance, and safety. AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL !

Cons

The place is filthy and Disgusting! I would not serve their products to inmates in jail. Their equipment is falling apart. Maybe they should stop buying junk equipment from India. I can not believe the FDA has not shut this place down. They do not pay their bills and they have no shame about it. It's no wonder the vendors that do work with them are at the bottom of the barrel. There is more than enough harassment, racism, and discrimination to go around for everyone. They abuse all the people here on Visa's. They are basically the company slave labor. Deplorable work conditions and even worse hours for those people. Their CEO is the biggest cheapskate. You can clearly see it in how the place is run. Its a total dump.

Advice to Management

Your CEO is known as a cheapskate in this industry. Hence why no one with talent stays longer than they have to. It trickles downs to all levels. Your facility is deplorable. Everything is done on the cheap and safety is joke. I don't know him personally but I have heard enough managers tell me that the one single reason why this place is run so bad is due to him and his cheapskate mentality.

I would not recommend this company to ANYONE

I worked at Tris Pharma full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You can learn to speak Hindi and Chinese very quickly.

Cons

PD is playing pin the tail on the horse while Analytical is playing piñata.
    Benefits are way below industry average.
    Super high turnover rate.
    Employees are expected to work long hours, weekends, holidays and state of emergency.
    A salary that is well below industry average, worse if you are not an United States citizen.
    High tolerance for sexual harassment, racism, discrimination and violence.
    Extreme favoritism towards caucasians.
    *** kissing is a wise career choice here.

Advice to Management

Run for political office.