Trisept Solutions Reviews

3.4
John Ische

1. Travel company with decent flexibility

I have been working at Trisept Solutions full-time

Pros

There is a lot of trust in you to do your work. Many times you get your request and are able to work on it without much distractions. There is a pretty good work/life balance most of the time where you can work the hours you are comfortable with as long as you're around for key hours. Steps are being taken to make the workplace have a more light an fun atmosphere, but they aren't perfect yet

Cons

Socially the company is very cliquey. Expectations are high and if anything goes wrong there tends to be a bit of an accountability issue. There is very little appreciation for your work and effort. Travel benefits are ok when they actually are offered otherwise the "deals" for travel that are offered are still higher prices than going to outside sources.

Advice to Management

The company advertises all these hiring drives, but doesn't seem to act very quickly on them which causes stress on everyone because things aren't getting done efficiently.

Small company feel with large company benefits

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Trisept Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The environment overall is relaxed and open - everyone in the company is willing to help out whenever I ask and people want to see me succeed. Work/life balance is good. Hours are very flexible as long as you don't disrupt business and you get your work done. The work is also challenging and interesting - there's always more to learn and you're given almost free reign to do that; as long as you put in the effort.

Cons

Work can get stressful sometimes with short deadlines and changing priorities.

Advice to Management

Keep investing in your employees and looking for ways to grow the company.

Apr 13, 2015Human Resources

Thanks for reviewing! We couldn't agree more with your statement - "People want to see me succeed." We're also glad you recognize that there are endless learning opportunities at Trisept. Thanks for ... More

3. Interesting work, great flexibility

I have been working at Trisept Solutions full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

When I first applied I thought it would be something to get me by for a few years, but now I've been here for nearly 10. Though I've looked at other employers since, I haven't found one that has projects as interesting as the ones I work on here or offer the same level of flexibility. I can work the core hours and start the day earlier or later depending on my personal needs and schedule.

Cons

Sometimes timelines can run a little short. Customer needs are always changing.

Advice to Management

Trust in the advice of your youth in the organization. Some of the new recruits offer the best ideas that can get lost in the shuffle.

Apr 13, 2015Human Resources

Thanks for your review. We're glad you've been part of the team for almost 10 years - Congratulations! It's great to hear you find your projects interesting and the hours flexible. We hope that ... More

5. Great Mid-Sized Leading Travel Technology Company

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Trisept Solutions full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Sophisticated software design makes for a great technology challenge, It feels great to see that my work directly contributes to the success of the company. Great team of people to work with who are highly professional and share high level of expectation and commitment. Company values work life balance and has great vacation policy.

Cons

Work some time comes in spikes (I guess that is normal everywhere). Company doesn't have a work from home policy. Office environment is clean and comfortable but kind of plain.

Advice to Management

Keep growing the business so even more can be invest even more so that we keep beating our competition. Appreciate the company's focus on wellness.

Apr 13, 2015Human Resources

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about working at Trisept Solutions! We are glad you see your role in the End-to-End Experience and enjoy the team you work with.

We appreciate your adaptability
    ... More

6. Why would you not want to work in the travel industry?

I have been working at Trisept Solutions full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The best part about working for Trisept is you are providing custom technology solutions to the the top airlines, hoteliers and theme parks in the world. My work directly affects how you book travel.

Wearing jeans to work is also a plus.

Cons

There are limited work from home opportunities but the hours are truly flexible.

Advice to Management

Trisept Solutions is a great company to work for but nobody has heard of us. Publish more press releases about the great working taking place here.

Jan 29, 2015Human Resources

Thanks for taking the time to review your experience at Trisept Solutions. We are glad to hear you recognize your part in the End-to-End Experience and we hope this translates to potential candidates ... More

7. Milwaukee's Hidden Tech Gem

I have been working at Trisept Solutions

Pros

Fun subject matter (leisure travel). Daily problem solving is both challenging and rewarding due to the high volume and constraints of the industry (i.e. not just pulling stuff out of a database and displaying it on a webpage). Private company started, owned and run by an industry trailblazer. Small enough that even an entry level employee can have his/her idea become a reality.

Cons

A few bad apples with negative attitudes, but you'll find that anywhere. Could use some new ideas from outside the company.

Advice to Management

Build better visibility of the company in the local area so that people are aware of it.

Jan 29, 2015Human Resources

Hello,
    Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts about working at Trisept Solutions. We are glad you find the leisure travel industry fun and that you feel your work is rewarding! We are
    ... More

8. Great for college grads and that's about it

Former Employee - Web Producer
    Former Employee - Web Producer

I worked at Trisept Solutions full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great and talented people to work with.

Cons

Low pay
    no advancement opportunities

If you are a college grad its a good place but after about two years start looking else where.

Advice to Management

Need to listen to your people. You have very talented people that work for the company but your lack of innovation hurts your company and workers.

9. The most dysfunctional company for which I have ever worked

Former Employee - Project Manager in Milwaukee, WI
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Milwaukee, WI

I worked at Trisept Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Looking back, I can't think of anything.

Cons

Was promised great travel perks. Never happened. Great work environment? Nope. Management throws people under the bus in a heartbeat.

Advice to Management

Tell Bill Jr. to stop flaunting his wealth, and harming employees with his pettiness.

Nov 11, 2014VP-Human Resources and Corporate Counsel

Hello, we always encourage our team to provide feedback. We strive to create an atmosphere to hear the good, the bad, or the ugly while our employees are with us so we can act upon it right away. It ... More

Trisept Solutions Review

I worked at Trisept Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Co-workers for the most part are pretty friendly

Cons

Complicated company and too many managers, not enough workers.

11. Disorganized

I worked at Trisept Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Come and go as you please

Cons

Such horrible culture and company image

Advice to Management

care more about your employees and they will care more about the company

Trisept Solutions Photos