Trisept Solutions

Trisept Solutions Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

John Ische

Not a bad place to start out of college but don't stay too long

Web Producer (Former Employee) Milwaukee, WI

ProsYoung people, fun and laid back atmosphere

ConsLack of career growth, easy to get pigeon holed into one expertise.

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow the ability to expand knowledge of current trends

Disorganized

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsCome and go as you please

ConsSuch horrible culture and company image

Advice to Senior Managementcare more about your employees and they will care more about the company

Avoid

(Former Employee)

ProsFor a while, there was a good team of people I worked immediately with, despite the companies culture. But most of them left.

Vacation benefits were above the norm.

ConsThe culture at Trisept Solutions was one that was overbearing and oppressive. Management never wanted to take responsibility for anything or get behind any new ideas, so there was very little, if any innovation going on. More projects were started and canceled than actually completed, I'd say at around a rate of 4 to 1 (for every 4 projects started, 1 completed).

Additionally, there was really bad attitudes towards the employees; the overarching theme from management was that you should be grateful you have a job with them because everyone is replaceable. Turnover rate was alarmingly high, especially with new hires who were lead to believe it would be a "fun" place to work. Arcane polices about dress were the norm, as was keeping the office "professional" (which in some cases meant removing cherished mementos, like pictures of ones children from cubical walls). Employees were treated with no respect, and constantly watched to make sure no one was cheating the company.

Their health benefits were the worst I've ever encountered, and I've had benefits that range from bad to okay, to really good. At Trisept, it was little more than negotiated prices, with the employee paying nearly everything. This was pretty much reflective of their attitudes towards employees, put as little money into the employee as possible. Raises were paltry too, most of the time barely covering cost of living increases.

Advice to Senior ManagementI'm not sure what advice I could give. The problems with the culture is so big that everything would need to be rethought from the top down. I guess I'd say read up on theory x and theory y of management, and work towards theory y because you're solidly in theory x, and it's not working for you.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great place to learn

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Proslots of people who really want to make things better. willingness to do what it takes to get things done. great comradiere. Overall a fun place to work.

ConsLots of extra hours can sometimes get in the way of home life. compensating controls for time off and flex time can counter the over worked nature but is getting better

Advice to Senior Managementlisten to your people. make sure correct amount of resources are available and that processes and procedures are in place to keep things on course.

Worked for Trisept Solutions? Contribute to the Community!