Triumph Professional Staffing

4.1
Zeikowitz Warren

1. Great Company to make money and enjoy work

I worked at Triumph Professional Staffing

Pros

The opposite of Big company, red tape, stuffy environment. Culture is fun, fast paced and exciting.

Cons

The work is hard, sales is hard but they trained me for success.

Advice to Management

Hire more people and open more offices. Spread the gospel!

2. The best company I've ever worked for... By far

Current Employee - Director of Executive Placement in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Director of Executive Placement in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Triumph Professional Staffing full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

As a professional, certain things are very important to me; a strong culture, positive work environment, Training & Support, transparency, growth, and fair compensation. I have found all of these things at Triumph. You have the opportunity to receive unlimited training from some of the most successful professionals in the industry, you can go to the CEO anytime for any reason, the compensation is the best in the business, and you become an equity partner after a few short years. What else can you ask for?

Cons

Need to ramp up marketing efforts.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing.

3. Disrespectful environment. Be aware. You will be conditioned to believe in their unethical practices.

Former Employee - Anonymous
    Former Employee - Anonymous

I worked at Triumph Professional Staffing

Pros

If you are a wolf and want to make candidates and clients believe that you care and all you really care about is making a commission check is all you really care about, you will be a super star here.

Cons

A lot of intimidation used by upper management. Recruiters scream and swear freely. Commissions paid late. Computers are ancient. Horrible all around! Your commissions will always be late. If you ask for it, be ready to be Intimidated. If you leave, you will have to fight to get paid.

Advice to Management

Stop badmouthing, intimidating and acting like you care. Put in an honest day's work for a change. This will be a hard one for you, STOP LYING.

I was a candidate and had an extremely positive experience.

I have been working at Triumph Professional Staffing part-time

Pros

The customer service at Triumph Professional Staffing was beyond exceptional. They were able to answer any and all questions that I had regarding my interviewing process. I was able to expand my network through Triumph Staffing and connect with many people that I would have otherwise not had the ability to connect with.

Cons

I found no cons to this company in my experience with them whatsoever. Wonderful company and very helpful staff.

Advice to Management

My advice to management would be to figure out how to reach more prospective clients because I know that they would be happy with your service!

Love Working Here

Current Employee - Senior Recruiting Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Triumph Professional Staffing full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have never made over $150,000 before now. I have been trained by the best in the business which now allows me to make a great living.

Cons

It was hard work, very hard work in my first 2 years. I made it, and now love my career!!

Advice to Management

Keep growing and spread the gospel. This is a great place to learn the business and feel like you are running your own business.

Great experience

I have been working at Triumph Professional Staffing

Pros

Loved working with them! Extremely helpful with finding me a job. They are attentive and cared about what was important to me. I highly recommend them for your next job search.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say. My experience was 100% positive!!

Perfect for entrepreneurs

Current Employee - Senior Recruiting Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Triumph Professional Staffing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fun environment for you to work in. Company allows you to handle your clients with an individual approach. If you are into enjoying your day and selling, this is a great place. Back office is incomparable.... They are Amazing and handle everything possible to allow you to produce effectively. Company is located in a beautiful building.

Cons

The building is hard for candidates to find. Hard to come into the company with no experience as this is not a huge training environment.

Advice to Management

Invest more time into marketing branding of the organization.

Triumph Staffing is where you go to flourish as a recruiter!!!

Current Employee - Recruiting Manager in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Recruiting Manager in Miami, FL

I have been working at Triumph Professional Staffing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

A place where your input is valued, family-like environment, lots of experienced recruiters to learn from, if you are willing to put in the time and effort you WILL be rewarded!! if you have a sense of urgency and can act on it, then you will thrive here!!! I have become a much stronger and fearless recruiter in my year and half here. Commissions are some of the highest paid in the industry. You are not restricted to territories, inudstries or whether you recruit temp or perm....here at Triumph you can do it all!!!

Cons

I wish we could add more "sense of urgency" recruiters working in our offices that truly get the ebb and flow of temp recruiters and why it is important to keep the pipeline full.

10. Horrific Experience On Day 1

Former Employee - Senior Recruiting Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Former Employee - Senior Recruiting Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at Triumph Professional Staffing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Potential good training and income.

Cons

Extremely disrespectful and use a threatening tactic to have you comply with the way they want you to work there.

Advice to Management

Teach management that threatening an employee will not work. If someone tries to do right under the circumstance, give them the benefit of the doubt and if the problem persists, then you can address it with that person, so the problem does not keep happening.

Triumph Professional Staffing Response

May 26, 2014 – Director/Owner

Thank you for the comments above. This issue was addressed and has since been corrected. We are always striving for improvement and sometimes there are misunderstandings and mistakes. Triumph has a ... More

Great Boutique Staffing Firm

Current Employee - Senior Recruiting Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Pros

Great Software Tools World Class Sales Training Competitive and Fair environment Truth and Honesty at all times with Management Solid Teamwork in all Verticals The ability to work your own business within their business Every employee has an opportunity to earn EQUITY in the firm- WITHOUT having to invest a dime!!

Cons

If you are looking for a slow paced environment, this is NOT the place for you. The recruiters here are hard charging, aggressive and money motivated. Not for everyone, but for some its great.

Advice to Management

Hire more true sales people!

RSS Feed </> Embed