Trophy Nissan Reviews

CEO

Avoid at all cost!

Former Employee - Sales
    Former Employee - Sales

I worked at Trophy Nissan full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is a very high volume dealership that always has a large amount of inventory available.

Cons

So many things wrong with this place. Very disorganized. Lots of racist slurs tossed around about customers. Extremely cut-throat. I felt that I couldn't trust anyone there for anything. Look forward to spending hours calling customers that have already been called dozens of times by your co-workers and are angry because they've asked 10 times for you to stop calling. And then you'll have management wondering why you can't get appointments. You'll spend the rest of the time out on the lot in the heat (or cold) calling cars as they drive by. Expect management to treat you like an idiot if you make a mistake. Expect customers to be very upset when management forces you to apply the old bait-and-switch move on them.

Plus, I was told that there was a certain payment and bonus plan in place but when I started working, they told me that it changed months ago. They pulled the old bait-and-switch on me!

Advice to Management

Get organized! Treat your employees with respect and maybe you won't have so much turnover. Treat your customers with respect and maybe your sales won't be down.

stressful, worse management ever

Former Employee - Sales & Leasing Consultant in Mesquite, TX
    Former Employee - Sales & Leasing Consultant in Mesquite, TX

I worked at Trophy Nissan full-time (More than a year)

Pros

strong customer service industry; a few good coworkers

Cons

crooks management, hypocrites, back-stabbing environment