TruBridge Inc.

lack of good leadership,

Former Employee - Insurance Sales Agent
    Former Employee - Insurance Sales Agent

I worked at TruBridge Inc. full-time (more than an year)

Pros

decent pay, learned alot regarding health insurance

Cons

no chance for growth, you are just a number

Unorganized, lots of hours, No straight information relayed to employees, but great experience.

Current Employee - Medicare Sales Representative
    Current Employee - Medicare Sales Representative

I have been working at TruBridge Inc. full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Decent pay, healthcare experience, knowledge received, great resume builder

Cons

They never told employees exactly what was going on, over 70+hours a week, very unorganized, thrives on making this a "career" step, when really the turnover rate is so high its a stepping stone.

Get to know whats actually happening on the floor with sales reps, so unorganized no one actually really knows what is going on. Unfair to sell, sell, sell to uneducated people and misleading them is unfair. The Sale should be about the quality not the quantity.

This company is drowning.

I worked at TruBridge Inc. full-time (more than an year)

Pros

They used to be a fair company.

Cons

They like to pillage paychecks. So if you don't work a required amount of hours, even if you're scheduled 92 hours a week, they'll take a nice percentage of your bonus. The company does incredibly shady business, expecting it's employees to take potential clients out of good plans and put them in plans that really wouldn't work for the client. Commission structure changes frequently. And as of late, they've been losing their highest producers to make room for employees willing to work for a much lower quality of life. The company talks about going from good to great, but all I've seen in my years there is a steady decrease in ethics and fair treatment of employees.

Value the people that make your business successful. Because when they're gone, you've become just another call center with no opportunity.

Started off great

Former Employee - Insurance Sales Agent in North Canton, OH

I worked at TruBridge Inc. full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Excellent training very friendly coworkers.

Cons

The first annual enrollment season I knew something was up with all of the people before me were quitting,the top producers. He would send leads to the new people who made less to try to get the older people to produce more. No reason to force the long hours when the production was slow. Then had the nerve to make you sign a two-year contract saying you would never work anywhere else doing the same thing.

Treat employees right that you wouldn't have so much high turnover.

Great opportunity

I worked at TruBridge Inc. full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The training program at TruBridge is far above average. Business casual dress code, and some jeans days make it a comfortable place to be. Opportunity for advancement. Great people to work with for the most part.
    Flexible schedule during slow periods.

Cons

Mandatory overtime during annual enrollment has no room for error. No sick days. Favoritism by upper management towards younger employees, and relatives

Forced overtime, and invoking fear of termination if you happen to get an extended illness, or surgery is not the way to get people to want to come in to work with a positive attitude.
    A more "experienced" agent could be a good asset to you company, as well as the young, seemingly ambitious.

absolute nightmare! hello! my head phones didn't work! no wonder i couldn't interact!

Former Employee - Insurance Agent in North Canton, OH
    Former Employee - Insurance Agent in North Canton, OH

I worked at TruBridge Inc. full-time (less than an year)

Pros

the money was good, but they give leads out oddly... no they suck...

Cons

they are horrible! run to the nearest door! did i mention MY HEADPHONES DIDN'T WORK AND ABSOLUTELY NO ONE CARED! my team lead was a joke... surrounded himself with hot, young girls... thanks for the support... moron because... MY HEADPHONES DIDN'T WORK

GET BETTER EQUIPMENT BECAUSE... DID I MENTION THIS... MY... HEADPHONES... DIDN'T WORK!

I enjoyed every minute I work at trubridge

I have been working at TruBridge Inc.

Pros

Friendly people, great managers, terrific work enviroment

Cons

Many days the employees are required to stay late. Long hours

Started from the bottom now we...still here.

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative/Agent in North Canton, OH
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative/Agent in North Canton, OH

I worked at TruBridge Inc. full-time (more than an year)

Pros

When I started in 2011 as an appointment setter, the bonus structure was AMAZING and the job was EASY. I moved up after a year and getting my state license, and became an agent. The company paid for multiple tests and training.

Cons

Unattainable expectations. LONG hours. Slow days. Creepy coworkers. Some management who wore blinders unless you traversed the 4th floor with them.

A typical day would be sitting at a desk for 10 hours listening to voicemails. Out of the 300+ phone calls you made, 25% of those would actually lead to answers, 15% of those would actually be interested, and about .5% would actually qualify.

The hours, and the monotony took their toll.

And the bonus. Oy. For the type of job it is, the base pay isn't bad. But when you're making the company 400+ each sale, and one sales floor is getting 60+ sales a day, and the employees only see about 1% as bonus; those are too many hours for too little. The sales are not easy to get, and the compensation should follow the hard work more appropriately.

ORGANIZATION. And get some morals. I was in the business to help people, but when I heard managers tell employees to just stick someone in a plan because they qualified, even if it wasn't really helping them....that's not ok.

Dont waste your time

Current Employee - Agent in Canton, OH
    Current Employee - Agent in Canton, OH

I have been working at TruBridge Inc. full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Everyone is friendly. Training was slightly unorganized but effective.

Cons

Illegal marketing tactics, leads are awful, very unorganized, goals and expectations change daily, the point system to take time off, sneaky management, they will never be satisfied. CEO Mr. Tucker has no idea what goes on down at the sales floor and probably doesn't care.

Be prepared.

Not for everyone.

I worked at TruBridge Inc. full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Lots of really great people throughout organization. Terrific training. Opportunity for adding great skills for advancement. Genuinely concerned about employees welfare and dedicated to coaching and advancing employees. It is a growing company with positive outlook for future.

Cons

The work itself is very challenging. Advertised when I was hired as all inbound calls but ended up all outbound calls. Leads were not prime either. Really cold calling job description was not clear on that aspect. Long hours that are often not productive. Expect frequent required overtime. This is a sales job and hard sell at that, in order to make decent living wage your sales skills need to be top notch.

Be very clear and open on what job entails. Work on finding better quality leads.