True Religion Apparel

Employment Status

Reset
2.8
David Conn

Pros
  • Nice laid back environment, used to be the best place in LA to work (in 7 reviews)

• great discount (70% off product) (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • Everybody looks out for themselves resulting in no room for growth or the ability to advance in areas you would like to learn (in 8 reviews)

• No room for growth if your not the brands "image" (in 4 reviews)

1. Excellent org to work with.

Former Employee - Network Support in Vernon, CA
    Former Employee - Network Support in Vernon, CA

I worked at True Religion Apparel full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great Benefits and flexible schedule. Employee discounts. Fun. Good bonuses. Great teams to work with. Good traffic. Plenty of parking.

Cons

I wish they had plus sized clothing. lol. I am a bit heavy and I require looser fitting clothing so I wish they catered to all shapes and sizes. I have no cons for this this corp.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

2. Rewarding, Educational

Former Employee - Keyholder in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Keyholder in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at True Religion Apparel full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great Management team in the corporate level

Cons

There are always Cons when working for others...some of the policy in placed were pretty useless.

Advice to Management

Give more to the employees who are at the store level

3. My favorite retail job!

I have been working at True Religion Apparel

Pros

Good hourly & Paid every week

Cons

None. Except VERY slow on the weekdays.

5. Super Friendly and Laid Back

Current Employee - Cashier in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Cashier in Nashville, TN

I have been working at True Religion Apparel part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

We all got along from day one! Usually there's like a warm up period but it's like we've all known each other for years. They are a very detail orientated company. So there aren't any mistakes and if there are, they're very quick about fixing it.

Cons

I don't have any cons. Everything is going well! They work with you on everything and they are very good at being open for you to talk to them.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

6. Stock clerk

Former Employee - Stock Lead in San Ysidro, CA
    Former Employee - Stock Lead in San Ysidro, CA

I worked at True Religion Apparel part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Customers want to do business with companies they connect with emotionally, that speak their language, are sensitive to their culture, value what they value and help them succeed financially. To make that emotional connection, we must put our customers at the center of everything we do. We’re a circle, not a hierarchy. At the center of the circle—our customers. Alongside them—our team members. Farther out in the circle are our leaders. At the outside of the circle are senior leaders. All of us partner together to do the best job we can for our customers. We work hard to provide our customer-contact team members with the information they need to “know” our customers, what type of accounts they might have with us and what type of services they might need.

7. Amazing

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Short Hills, NJ
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Short Hills, NJ

I worked at True Religion Apparel part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Personalized experience, interesting clients, and amazing managers. AMAZING DISCOUNT! Flexibility!

Cons

Corporate management has been lacking recently.

8. amazing

I have been working at True Religion Apparel

Pros

Great discount, great pay, good company to move up in and great benefits..the product is amazing !!

Cons

Super cold in the store all the time ..that should be fixed .

Advice to Management

Give your part time employees more hours !

9. They taught me a lot

I worked at True Religion Apparel

Pros

Company culture Flexible hours Room for growth

Cons

I have no cons about the company

Advice to Management

Keep it up guys! I loved my management.

10. Sales

I have been working at True Religion Apparel part-time

Pros

really good place to work

Cons

Really far location to get too

11. Stable

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Miami, FL

I have been working at True Religion Apparel

Pros

One of the best reasons to work at true religion is definitely the lax structure of employment. Sales goals are set for individuals and the store but they hardly mean anything. The majority of the time associates will not make goal and hardly a complaint will be raised. The staff is understanding and very relaxed, it's an easy job. In addition, you get a base salary (8.50) plus 2% commission on anything you sell.

Cons

When it's slow it's slow... Hours will dry up and commission becomes laughable especially after taxes. Basically outside of fall/winter you make very little money and do busy work while the store is empty. Clientelling is also a hassle and a chore, it'd be one thing to actively participate if it was worth it but seeing as the majority of clients hardly return it's a waste of time.

Advice to Management

I'd recommend hiring as few sales associates as possible, competition during droughts is obnoxious and the work environment suffers. In addition, due to their nature to take on more employees than necessary hours are horrible for part timers.

RSS Feed </> Embed