True Religion Apparel

www.truereligionbrandjeans.com

True Religion Apparel Reviews

Updated Jul 22, 2014
True Religion Apparel – Corte Madera – “Outside a True Religion store in Corte Madera, CA”

David Conn

Pros
  • Nice laid back environment, used to be the best place in LA to work (in 7 reviews)

• Great discount, but not much room for growth (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • Terrible Pay unless your a manage, No room to go up unless you leave to a different store (in 7 reviews)

• Everybody looks out for themselves resulting in no room for growth or the ability to advance in areas you would like to learn (in 3 reviews)

More Highlights

Rewarding, Educational

Keyholder (Former Employee) Las Vegas, NV

ProsGreat Management team in the corporate level

ConsThere are always Cons when working for others...some of the policy in placed were pretty useless.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive more to the employees who are at the store level

guru life style

ProsGreat company with many opportunities to offer. Company is centered around internal growth and development of its team.

ConsYoung company with many bugs that need to be worked out.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to love your people

Great environment

Sales Associate (Current Employee) White Plains, NY

ProsI love the environment of my job. We all get along, there isn't any drama. Everyone sticks together in making our goals for the store. The discount is very good. They're very flexible.

ConsNo full time position. The pay can be a little more. No type of benefits unless you have a management position. They say there's room for advancing but I haven't seen anything like it.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great Team, Terriable Pay

Cashier (Current Employee) Livermore, CA

ProsGreat Discounts, Great Staff, Fun Time. It is alwasy a great time to go to work and enjoy the people that step though the door. Its great vibes the entire time.

ConsTerrible Pay unless your a manage, No room to go up unless you leave to a different store

Advice to Senior ManagementLet current employees move up stop hiring out! Give people who have given time and year to the company a hint that you actually care about them. stop hiring bad people and give the good people who have been there more benifits.

Awesome company to work for!

Sales Associate (Former Employee) Aventura, FL

ProsThe environment is friendly and very fun! Everyone works as a team to help you sell.

ConsCons are that you have to work weekends given this store is at the mall.

great American company made here

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsFun working environment. Great leaders

ConsThe music should be a bit more modern

Advice to Senior ManagementIncrease salaries. And incorporate more variation of styles.

Corporate Environment

ProsThis may take a second.... It's a paycheck to pay your bills with.

ConsIf you enjoy a career environment where you are not held responsible for your work and people are always trying to throw you under the bus then this is the place for you! Everybody looks out for themselves resulting in no room for growth or the ability to advance in areas you would like to learn.

Not Bad

Key Holder (Former Employee)

Pros70% OFF DISCOUNT! YAY! American Brand! light hearted co workers who will sing, dance, and have fun.

ConsHUGE turnover. Very cliquey through management. DMs and SMs would all party together and find ways to make the people who they didnt like lives miserable enough so they would just quit instead of having to fire them!! You HAVE TO work for a high volume store or you will make no money!!! they have some managers who make just as much as sales associates if not a dollar more.

Advice to Senior Managementhire better and more professional management.

True Religion is a great company to work for.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThere is always room for growth.

ConsThe starting pay is not as great as other high-end retailers.

Great Job

Sales Associate (Current Employee) McAllen, TX

ProsLaid Back work environment, friendly co-workers

ConsCustomers can be irritating at times

Worked for True Religion Apparel? Contribute to the Community!