TrueTandem Reviews

1 Rating

1. Exciting opportunity

Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at TrueTandem (More than a year)

Pros

Contracting firm that allowed me to work in a very exciting and fast moving government environment. They had great benefits and communication within the organization was good.

Cons

The only complaint that I had while employed at this company rested with the client I was working with. I don't have anything negative to say about True Tandem.

2. Senior QA Engineer

Former Employee - Senior Quality Assurance Engineer in Fairfax, VA
    Former Employee - Senior Quality Assurance Engineer in Fairfax, VA

I worked at TrueTandem (Less than a year)

Pros

Great company, very agile Work from home

Cons

One needs to learn to optimize around resource constraints.

3. Anonymous

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at TrueTandem full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good benefits, no micromanagement - they respect people enough to let them do the job they are paid for, decent pay, annual bonuses, generous leadership, work/life balance, company events are well done and fun, attentive HR department.

Cons

Very sales-centric focusing mainly on profitability at all costs. The executive leaders are all sales types. Its a mans world at this company. Not very many opportunities for advancement. Pay increases are not given annually.

Advice to Management

Build annual pay increases into budgets. Focus on management diversity. Promote from within before hiring outside the company.

5. Great culture, work/life balance, pay & benefits!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

I have been working at TrueTandem full-time

Pros

Caring and attentive senior management Solid structure that meets all employees' needs through benefits, training opportunities, & career advancement 401(K) matching Strong appreciation of talented and hard-working employees Exceptional benefits provided to employees - company paid cell phone; 401(k) Plan with matching; generous medical/insurance benefits; & parking/metro reimbursement, pet insurance, etc. No micromanagement, you have tons of flexibility to get your work done with the resources you need

Cons

Like most small business, still continuing to grow, very optimistic about the future here at TrueTandem

RSS Feed </> Embed