Truly Nolen Reviews

Updated September 3, 2014
Updated September 3, 2014
3.5

Truly Nolen

Had a job that became a career

Current Employee - Branch Manager  in  Lehigh Acres, FL
    Current Employee - Branch Manager in Lehigh Acres, FL

I have been working at Truly Nolen full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Family Oriented Company, Honest hard working employees that are dedicated to serving customers, growth opportunities available and constant ongoing training. Service department is up to date and has top of the line equipment, sales inspectors are given the tools and training and have to drive there pay checks as his has they can go. Multiple new positions have been created to open up more growth opportunities for employees.

Cons

Many plates to juggle as a branch manager, over whelming at times. Losing an employee in a smaller branch can be catastrophic, having to work in order to get out of that situation is very hard.

Continue to drive change and support your people.

Truly Nolen has been a phenomenal company to be a part of. The direction of the company keeps me totally engaged.

Current Employee - District Manager  in  Naples, FL
    Current Employee - District Manager in Naples, FL

I have been working at Truly Nolen full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Everybody has a chance to be successful and all the tools and training to support your growth. Our company does a great job at promoting the talent with in the company.

Cons

Our hiring some times seems to take longer than I think it should. We are truly concerned with hiring long term fits for our companies vision it makes the process tough.

Continue to share open and honest feed back and pick the best possible people to move the company forward.

Great Company, We Are a Family

Current Employee - District Manager  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - District Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Truly Nolen full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Employee friendly workplace. Efforts are compensated and/or recognized continuously through financial means and promotions. Everyone is in alignment with the core values. Tons of support..

Cons

None. It's a great team to be part of. Great support system all around. Upper, mid, and lower management are in alignment.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Core Values - Not just a slogan

Current Employee - Branch Manager In Training  in  Naples, FL
    Current Employee - Branch Manager In Training in Naples, FL

I have been working at Truly Nolen full-time for less than a year

Pros

This is an organization that not only has a unique idea of the company's "core values," but has the employees and staff that embody this company philosophy. This company in it's entirety is one that not only walks the walk, but talks the talk. There are so many organizations that have "values" or "mission statements," and while these are admirable qualities, it is a complete rarity to see the company philosophy in a living, breathing form. The company's core values are something that you can feel from the moment that you walk in the door and are greeted, to meeting the Directors, DMs, and VPs. These values, I assure you are real, and virtually every decision that is made in this organization are dependent upon this unique company philosophy. It is a rarity in corporate culture in this day and age, that a company actually practices what they preach. Quite frankly, it is the main reason that I came to work here. When I initially decided to move from NY to SW Florida for personal reasons, I had an idea of a company with a set of values that were in line with my own. I thought that it was a daunting task, but I was determined and very selective in organizations to which I would apply. I narrowed my search to a few companies that I thought were a good match. While I had three other competitive offers after the interview processes, the hands-down best fit for me was at Truly Nolen. There are several career paths for advancement, a tremendous training program for any path that you would like to pursue, and the support from upper management is simply unmatched. This is a company that wants you to succeed, and gives you all the tools needed to do so. There are several long-term employees (10+ years) that will tell you the same thing, and they are quick to volunteer any assistance that you need or ask for. This organization does the right thing, period. I have not regretted the decision to join this company at any time, and I would be quick to advise anyone that this is the employer of choice.

Cons

I have yet to encounter any real cons or concerns. However, I truly believe that if I did, it would be met with solutions that would be beneficial to myself and the company, and would be treated as a learning opportunity.

My advice to management would be to stay the course, and to continue to live the core values. It's not very many organizations that can honestly say that they do the right thing, and embrace and drive change for the better.

Long time happy employee.

Current Employee - Management  in  Fort Myers, FL
    Current Employee - Management in Fort Myers, FL

I have been working at Truly Nolen full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Truly Nolen is a great family owned business. They put a huge effort into their training. They live by a set of core values for themselves and the clients.

Cons

I have no negatives to working here. Every day and decision has been fair. Not always easy but always fair. I have received many mentoring and advancement opportunities.

Keep promoting from within to keep our culture strong.

Management

Current Employee - Sales  in  Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Sales in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Truly Nolen full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great company! They care about you as a person not a number. Great sales organization it builds quality not just numbers to meet quotas. Very easy to build a referral base! Love the core values!

Cons

Let the public know more about the core values! People what to work with a company that has these types of values... Show them!!

Keep doing what you are doing executive team are great mentors!

I love working at Truly Nolen!

Current Employee - Branch Manager  in  Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Branch Manager in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Truly Nolen full-time for more than a year

Pros

Truly Nolen is a family owned business and 'truly' feels that way. I like the clear culture that the company has created. Its nice to go to work and feel at home. The training and interest in personal development is unique.

Cons

None-- its a great company.

I like that the company has an open door policy and I feel comfortable giving feedback to the upper management team.

Dont be the fall guy!!!

Current Employee - Sales Inspector  in  Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Inspector in Miami, FL

I have been working at Truly Nolen full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nice hiring process, a car to drive, nice owner

Cons

wanna feel like a turkey, they stuff you with books and books of study material, give you initial salary, give you a car , promise all this money and i am told ; sell or else. Manager has numbers to get his bonus. I feel like the fall guy. I am giving my notice....Too much drama

help your guys instead of sitting and complaining about not getting your bonus.

Poor Pay, Poor Moral

I have been working at Truly Nolen full-time

Pros

Love the people I work for and with, but most are wanting more.

Cons

Ancient systems. Poor IT. Huge upper management disconnect. Have good "core values" but no one actually follows them.

Have a reason for people to stay.

Branch manager

Former Employee - Branch Manager  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Branch Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Truly Nolen full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Last exec VP died, should help remove good old boys club

Cons

Quality of employee pool is poor

Pay more to get quality employees

Worked for Truly Nolen? Contribute to the Community!